Personal Attacks on Topix

Personal Attacks on Topix

Posted in the Erwin Forum

Jack Diddly

Johnson City, TN

#1 Dec 28, 2011
Seems like Topix has become just a place for people to post vicious lies and rumors about each other on.People have a right to make themselves look like idiots if they want too,myself,I've done enough of the mudslinging and made myself look bad,but really,enough is enough.
Seems like all the posts are the same,nothing new.I wish we could stick to things that are of interest and important.
When you think about it,people on here use aliases including myself.It's kinda like trying to make a ghost look bad when we act like this.I know some are supposedly using their real name,but some are using real names that is not them.So to really use what is written about someone on Topix as a tool to judge them by would be pathetic.
I don't always agree with everyone,but I hold no ill will towards anyone.I really do respect a person's right to support and be friends with anyone.
I think Kent Harris and his family knows what lies ahead for him.Whatever is written on here is not going to change the course of justice one bit.But wouldn't everyone agree that it would be best to show the rest of the country that gets on here and reads these posts that we can take care of business with a little class?
kenny woods

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Dec 28, 2011
I agree he will be the next sheriff again and the truth will set him free
Get Ur Done

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Dec 28, 2011
kenny woods wrote:
I agree he will be the next sheriff again and the truth will set him free
Sheriff of cell block 3. Hah hah hah aaaaaah hah hah hah!
Jack Diddly

Johnson City, TN

#4 Dec 28, 2011
I can say this,Kent has not done one thing to try and convince anyone of his innocence.

There are some things I know are true that aren't criminal,but does not bear the mark of a Christian like he claims to be.

He has also done some good things for good people and has also helped some bad people.

When someone depends on their lawyer to find a technicality instead of using facts to fight their battle,that tells me the facts are not on their side.
kenny woods

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Dec 29, 2011
Do like i did call your lawyer and make copies of the threats and the slander put on here , Then one day you can see the person in court , They wont be hidding behind a key board. Any you have to file a court order to get this done i filled mine to day.
not perfect

Johnson City, TN

#6 Dec 29, 2011
I completely agree with Jack Diddly about how the Sheriff has done good and bad things. But who hasn't? My Daddy told me when I was very young, "Those who live in glass houses should not throw rocks!" I have tried to live by this rule throughout my life. No one is perfect, not even the people who keep posting bad things about people on here. EVERYONE makes mistakes.

How would you feel if you were in his shoes???
kenny woods

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Well i have taken enough and will from here on out take it to the court system and see how that goes, At least i will find out who these people are.
DangYo Suu Ma g

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Dec 29, 2011
not perfect wrote:
I completely agree with Jack Diddly about how the Sheriff has done good and bad things. But who hasn't? My Daddy told me when I was very young, "Those who live in glass houses should not throw rocks!" I have tried to live by this rule throughout my life. No one is perfect, not even the people who keep posting bad things about people on here. EVERYONE makes mistakes.
How would you feel if you were in his shoes???
David Kent Harris took an oath of office when he was elected as Sheriff of Unicoi County and because of that he is held to a higher standard ,a standard he has failed to live up to. If the Sheriff chooses to take this matter to trial then it will be proven beyond any doubt that he has willfuly committed many crimes, many more than has been reported so far. Does Kenny Woods know the extent of the Sheriffs crimes ? Maybe he does or maybe the Sheriff has kept him in the dark on some things.No one is throwing stones , the Sheriff brought this on himself when he betrayed the public trust and violated his oath of office. If he did not take his oath seriously then he should never have run for the office. Justice will be served in the very near future and no Kenny that is not a threat it is simply the facts of the matter at hand.
kenny woods

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Dec 29, 2011
Why dont you come give me some big boy. All mouth no ass
DangYo Suu Ma g

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Dec 29, 2011
kenny woods wrote:
Why dont you come give me some big boy. All mouth no ass
Watch it I might have to talk to my lawyer about that or make that lawyers ,since I have more than one on staff.
kenny woods

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Dec 29, 2011
Well if i was you i would do that , Dont tell me what you can or cannot do . get 8 or 10 if you want that is up to you not me.I have done it so you just as well . Sounds like you might need one.That looks like slander i made a copy and will let the person revue it. Thanks for the post.
good night

Johnson City, TN

#16 Feb 7, 2012
lets take a break.
Jack Diddly

Johnson City, TN

#17 Feb 7, 2012
good night wrote:
lets take a break.
lol good night,did you notice the date of this thread? Look at the last comment before yours.

Not being critical here,just pointing that out.I got caught up on an old thread once.
enough is enough

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Feb 8, 2012
kenny woods wrote:
Well i have taken enough and will from here on out take it to the court system and see how that goes, At least i will find out who these people are.
then what???
enough is enough

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Feb 8, 2012
got me too. worst part is I think I am the one that pointed it out when Jack Diddly did it.
Jack Diddly

Johnson City, TN

#21 Feb 8, 2012
enough is enough wrote:
got me too. worst part is I think I am the one that pointed it out when Jack Diddly did it.
lol,got to have each other's back.I think you did point it out to me.Thanks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Erwin Hospital 5 hr Frank 13
Moderator Shows Curious Allowances 6 hr RFE 1
Jessie 6 hr Judge 1
Unstable mother 12 hr Momma knows 3
Gas Pricies? Fri Judge 1
Karen Seeley Gaddy Murphy Andeson etc etc Jan 18 cheechee 17
New Tobacco Store Jan 16 Tn tn tn 13

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance