Four Children turned over to DCS guar...

Four Children turned over to DCS guardians facing charges?

Posted in the Erwin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pyle Gomer

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 13, 2013
What a joke Sheriff Goober Hensley yes the one who drives a monster truck on Ch 11 news on 2-11-13 saying he will not tolerate drugs around children these people need to be held accounatable. Then on 2-12-13 Goober says he had to let all three out of jail without posting a bond because they may have future medical costs. My guess is that the children are back with them too. A neighbor was qouted as saying one child was naked carrying a needle and ch 11 said one child has severe autism and according to Goober on Monday they found all kinds of drugs and contraband in home where all three adults responsible for children were found passed out, now were they passed out due to drugs as stated on 2-11-13 or i would say they all three were passsed out due to there severe medical related conditiond that Goober Hensley has diagnosed them with. It now is Doctor Sheriff Goober Hensley.
Mary the Elephant

Orlando, FL

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Pyle Gomer wrote:
What a joke Sheriff Goober Hensley yes the one who drives a monster truck on Ch 11 news on 2-11-13 saying he will not tolerate drugs around children these people need to be held accounatable. Then on 2-12-13 Goober says he had to let all three out of jail without posting a bond because they may have future medical costs. My guess is that the children are back with them too. A neighbor was qouted as saying one child was naked carrying a needle and ch 11 said one child has severe autism and according to Goober on Monday they found all kinds of drugs and contraband in home where all three adults responsible for children were found passed out, now were they passed out due to drugs as stated on 2-11-13 or i would say they all three were passsed out due to there severe medical related conditiond that Goober Hensley has diagnosed them with. It now is Doctor Sheriff Goober Hensley.
Kent, you really should do spell check before you post your comment - moron! Piss on you, SHERIFF HENSLEY is more of a man and Sheriff in one of his ear lobes than you ever were or ever will be in your sorry lifetime. Go cry yourself to sleep little wimp!

For everyone else on here:

The children were under the custody of Ms. Wheeler because her daughter and the children's mother is a druggie like Kent. Ms. Wheeler has stage 4 terminal cancer. The children are temporarily in the custody of a law abiding relative. The other 2 adults are very ill. None of the illnesses are excuses for having illegal drugs or not caring properly for the children.

Rest assured, Sheriff Hensley is doing all the right things according to proper procedures (something Harris never followed) and as quickly as the judicial process allows.
timmy

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 13, 2013
sheriff hensley is a joke. henry hampton for sheriff
TIMMY

Knoxville, TN

#4 Feb 13, 2013
No John Gay for sheriff
Morris

Marion, VA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
timmy wrote:
sheriff hensley is a joke. henry hampton for sheriff
Just like a little school kid who didn't get his way,OOH WAAH...
Glad to know that Mike doing the job right is killing your souls so bad you resort to tactics like this,it helped him in the last election,it will help in a little over a year from now.
Just sayin

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Pyle Gomer wrote:
What a joke Sheriff Goober Hensley yes the one who drives a monster truck on Ch 11 news on 2-11-13 saying he will not tolerate drugs around children these people need to be held accounatable. Then on 2-12-13 Goober says he had to let all three out of jail without posting a bond because they may have future medical costs. My guess is that the children are back with them too. A neighbor was qouted as saying one child was naked carrying a needle and ch 11 said one child has severe autism and according to Goober on Monday they found all kinds of drugs and contraband in home where all three adults responsible for children were found passed out, now were they passed out due to drugs as stated on 2-11-13 or i would say they all three were passsed out due to there severe medical related conditiond that Goober Hensley has diagnosed them with. It now is Doctor Sheriff Goober Hensley.
Kent , you worthless piece of crap. Go take you 3 Ox's and a glass of shine and pass back out for a while.
Ethics

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Pyle Gomer wrote:
What a joke Sheriff Goober Hensley yes the one who drives a monster truck on Ch 11 news on 2-11-13 saying he will not tolerate drugs around children these people need to be held accounatable. Then on 2-12-13 Goober says he had to let all three out of jail without posting a bond because they may have future medical costs. My guess is that the children are back with them too. A neighbor was qouted as saying one child was naked carrying a needle and ch 11 said one child has severe autism and according to Goober on Monday they found all kinds of drugs and contraband in home where all three adults responsible for children were found passed out, now were they passed out due to drugs as stated on 2-11-13 or i would say they all three were passsed out due to there severe medical related conditiond that Goober Hensley has diagnosed them with. It now is Doctor Sheriff Goober Hensley.
Do you want to pay for around the clock guards in the hospital for these people as well as paying their medical bills for months while this case works its way through the courts ? I sure as hell don't want too. The childrin are in a safe place now away from them and that's what matters. This decision was a no brainer no matter who made it. Maybe when these people are convicted they can be sent to a prison hospital and kept locked up for a long time.
typical

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Mary the Elephant wrote:
<quoted text>
Kent, you really should do spell check before you post your comment - moron! Piss on you, SHERIFF HENSLEY is more of a man and Sheriff in one of his ear lobes than you ever were or ever will be in your sorry lifetime. Go cry yourself to sleep little wimp!
For everyone else on here:
The children were under the custody of Ms. Wheeler because her daughter and the children's mother is a druggie like Kent. Ms. Wheeler has stage 4 terminal cancer. The children are temporarily in the custody of a law abiding relative. The other 2 adults are very ill. None of the illnesses are excuses for having illegal drugs or not caring properly for the children.
Rest assured, Sheriff Hensley is doing all the right things according to proper procedures (something Harris never followed) and as quickly as the judicial process allows.
Who down there has the authority to release Wheeler's medical records. I'd say someone is facing a major lawsuit over violation of her HIPPA rights. Congratulations to whomever did it because it will cost the county a mint.
Citizen

Knoxville, TN

#9 Feb 14, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Who down there has the authority to release Wheeler's medical records. I'd say someone is facing a major lawsuit over violation of her HIPPA rights. Congratulations to whomever did it because it will cost the county a mint.
couldn't cost the county anymore $ than the Harris/Woods clan has. They have wiped the county out and still going for more. I think we need to get into their coffers and then our taxes won't go up year after year with trials, etc.
who

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
couldn't cost the county anymore $ than the Harris/Woods clan has. They have wiped the county out and still going for more. I think we need to get into their coffers and then our taxes won't go up year after year with trials, etc.
Who in the hell said anything about any harris or woods whoever that is. You can't release medical conditions without written authority.
p roe

Marion, VA

#11 Feb 14, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in the hell said anything about any harris or woods whoever that is. You can't release medical conditions without written authority.
The one's charged pleaded for bond and that was their excuse dumbshit.
p roe

Marion, VA

#12 Feb 14, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Who down there has the authority to release Wheeler's medical records. I'd say someone is facing a major lawsuit over violation of her HIPPA rights. Congratulations to whomever did it because it will cost the county a mint.
It would be like those suits filed by Harris and Woods,no merit.
who

Johnson City, TN

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Mary the Elephant wrote:
<quoted text>
Kent, you really should do spell check before you post your comment - moron! Piss on you, SHERIFF HENSLEY is more of a man and Sheriff in one of his ear lobes than you ever were or ever will be in your sorry lifetime. Go cry yourself to sleep little wimp!
For everyone else on here:
The children were under the custody of Ms. Wheeler because her daughter and the children's mother is a druggie like Kent. Ms. Wheeler has stage 4 terminal cancer. The children are temporarily in the custody of a law abiding relative. The other 2 adults are very ill. None of the illnesses are excuses for having illegal drugs or not caring properly for the children.
Rest assured, Sheriff Hensley is doing all the right things according to proper procedures (something Harris never followed) and as quickly as the judicial process allows.
Who paid the medical bills of the inmate injured working on the dozer?But of course that is alright because of who was using him.
Lover boy

United States

#14 Feb 14, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Who paid the medical bills of the inmate injured working on the dozer?But of course that is alright because of who was using him.
Sure glad that inmate that hung out with Kent all summer never got hurt at that wedding, the lake, Lowe's or all the other places he got to go!! Move on RED. I wish you were as involved with your kids and wife as you are thinking about mike and frank. You cant change the past, so man up & move on!
p roe

Marion, VA

#15 Feb 14, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Who paid the medical bills of the inmate injured working on the dozer?But of course that is alright because of who was using him.
LOL,when you have nothing,you resort to the old stuff......Classic Kent for sure......
who

Johnson City, TN

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Lover boy wrote:
<quoted text> Sure glad that inmate that hung out with Kent all summer never got hurt at that wedding, the lake, Lowe's or all the other places he got to go!! Move on RED. I wish you were as involved with your kids and wife as you are thinking about mike and frank. You cant change the past, so man up & move on!
Who said anything about mike or frank? Was they working that inmate?
p roe

Marion, VA

#17 Feb 14, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about mike or frank? Was they working that inmate?
Tell us about Rock Creek park Red,it would be proper and fitting for Valentine's day.
who

Johnson City, TN

#18 Feb 14, 2013
p roe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about Rock Creek park Red,it would be proper and fitting for Valentine's day.
What happened up there? Nice place to camp.
p roe

Marion, VA

#19 Feb 14, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened up there? Nice place to camp.
Ask Red or the Park Ranger,they can tell you.According to the news,it was Kent's rehab program.
campground host

Troy, NC

#20 Feb 14, 2013
p roe wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Red or the Park Ranger,they can tell you.According to the news,it was Kent's rehab program.
. Probably just a simple game of hide and go seek, at worst, pin the tail on the donkey. No biggie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MedicOne 13 hr Looksrdeceiving 9
Return To Normalization 16 hr Skunks at the Pic... 1
Take down Martin Luther king statue 19 hr Christinavestal 2
Erwin police working out in county Sun Looking 2
86 sheriff Sun Josh Hawkins 2
Michiel Thomas Sun Dave duke 1
Byrds beer joint drug infested Sun Dave duke 20

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erwin Mortgages