First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jose

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 1, 2012
go to johnson city press.com another one of our great tony clark's persecutions. a good decent man ruined, then a jury says no way here, another mis trial. the only thing bad they could say about this daniel boone teacher was is that he was unfairly hired. wtf does that have to do with being charged with a sex crime. WE NEED A D.A. WITH BALLS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stoney Creek

Chatsworth, GA

#2 Nov 1, 2012
jose wrote:
go to johnson city press.com another one of our great tony clark's persecutions. a good decent man ruined, then a jury says no way here, another mis trial. the only thing bad they could say about this daniel boone teacher was is that he was unfairly hired. wtf does that have to do with being charged with a sex crime. WE NEED A D.A. WITH BALLS!
In this community it takes a lot more chuztpah to take a childs word over a teacher. Perhaps Clark had a compelling reason to believe her over the teacher but was not able to bring that out in trial. Kind of doubtful he was on a witchhunt.

truthteller

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 1, 2012
jose wrote:
Hey....Clark did not try this case...and jury did not find this guy not guilty...verdict was 8 to 4 to convict...not unanimous so mistrial..... Is this Kent or Kenny.
Friend of Warrens

Charlotte, NC

#4 Nov 2, 2012
I guy Kenny and Kent both are just pissed cause Clark went ahead and went thru with the trial and will have one again for Kent in Dec 11th. They can't stand it that Clark can't be persuaded to just sweep it under the rug like Kent did so many times. YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS BOYS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Friend of Warrens wrote:
I guy Kenny and Kent both are just pissed cause Clark went ahead and went thru with the trial and will have one again for Kent in Dec 11th. They can't stand it that Clark can't be persuaded to just sweep it under the rug like Kent did so many times. YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS BOYS!
OH Nay-Nay - "Friend of Warrens". Tony Clark is a "FRIEND" of Mr. Kent Harris - said so himself after Harris was indicted in October of 2011. Should recuse himself - not only because he is a "FRIEND", but simply because he is inept,inadequate, ill prepared, and does not represent the people of Unicoi County in a court of law. We just need to vote him out - when the next election rolls around.
Robin

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 4, 2012
People are crazy !!!!!
truthteller

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Rock Creek Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
OH Nay-Nay - "Friend of Warrens". Tony Clark is a "FRIEND" of Mr. Kent Harris - said so himself after Harris was indicted in October of 2011. Should recuse himself - not only because he is a "FRIEND", but simply because he is inept,inadequate, ill prepared, and does not represent the people of Unicoi County in a court of law. We just need to vote him out - when the next election rolls around.
For the record Clark said he and Harris were friends but he had job to do....what a ignorant and clueless group of people....inept...inadequate.. ill prepared...blah.....blah....bl ah....Clark has proven himself over and over again by obtaining numerous convictions in this county and others.....and to say he does not represent this county is stupidity.....TBI investigated Harris.....Clark tok case to grand jury.....disagreed with Judge Brown who issued summons instead of making Harris go to jail....fought defense on several motionsFILED ON BEHALF OF HARRIS....guess what.....judge ruled in Clark's favor.....why don't you and your group collect some money and send someone to law school....wait....that takes some degree of intelligence....which you do not have....go back and watch some more Law and Order.....
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#8 Nov 5, 2012
truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record Clark said he and Harris were friends but he had job to do....what a ignorant and clueless group of people....inept...inadequate.. ill prepared...blah.....blah....bl ah....Clark has proven himself over and over again by obtaining numerous convictions in this county and others.....and to say he does not represent this county is stupidity.....TBI investigated Harris.....Clark tok case to grand jury.....disagreed with Judge Brown who issued summons instead of making Harris go to jail....fought defense on several motionsFILED ON BEHALF OF HARRIS....guess what.....judge ruled in Clark's favor.....why don't you and your group collect some money and send someone to law school....wait....that takes some degree of intelligence....which you do not have....go back and watch some more Law and Order.....
I am not a "group" as you say, just a registered voter who intends to vote against Mr. Clark the next election. You think he represents the citizens of Unicoi County, then let's just see how many convictions he gets against his "FRIEND" - Mr. Kent Harris. That in itself is an oxymoron.
truthteller

Johnson City, TN

#9 Nov 6, 2012
Rock Creek Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a "group" as you say, just a registered voter who intends to vote against Mr. Clark the next election. You think he represents the citizens of Unicoi County, then let's just see how many convictions he gets against his "FRIEND" - Mr. Kent Harris. That in itself is an oxymoron.
If one looks at this logically....if Clark wanted to help his "FRIEND".....First, why even bring charges? Just say there was nothing criminal....Clark did not do that...he took it to Grand Jury....Second, he argued motions on case and won....If the fix was on, then why didn't he throw case then? Third, case was tried and we know jurors lied to judge during questioning and Clark is retrying same case again....if he wanted to help out his bud...as you allege then he could have thrown up his hands and said forget it....but according to you...he is staying in this because Harris is his friend...damn would hate to be his enemy...and as for election....the way Clark has been blasted from all sides on this case....you would think this was the only case he has and all that matters to people like you....Clark has three other counties...50 or so employees, thousands of criminal cases in his office and you want him gone because one part of one case did not pan out like you thought it should....you are certainly entitled to your vote and your opinion....but if you sit don and truly look at this case as a whole...I think DA has done great under the circumstances....oh....as for getting convictions...not everyone that is guilty of a crime is convicted....regardless of facts or prosecutor....not everyone that commits a crime is charged....and some are charged or convicted....that are not guilty...just how the system is....good luck finding someone who even wants to be a DA.....
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#10 Nov 6, 2012
truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
If one looks at this logically....if Clark wanted to help his "FRIEND".....First, why even bring charges? Just say there was nothing criminal....Clark did not do that...he took it to Grand Jury....Second, he argued motions on case and won....If the fix was on, then why didn't he throw case then? Third, case was tried and we know jurors lied to judge during questioning and Clark is retrying same case again....if he wanted to help out his bud...as you allege then he could have thrown up his hands and said forget it....but according to you...he is staying in this because Harris is his friend...damn would hate to be his enemy...and as for election....the way Clark has been blasted from all sides on this case....you would think this was the only case he has and all that matters to people like you....Clark has three other counties...50 or so employees, thousands of criminal cases in his office and you want him gone because one part of one case did not pan out like you thought it should....you are certainly entitled to your vote and your opinion....but if you sit don and truly look at this case as a whole...I think DA has done great under the circumstances....oh....as for getting convictions...not everyone that is guilty of a crime is convicted....regardless of facts or prosecutor....not everyone that commits a crime is charged....and some are charged or convicted....that are not guilty...just how the system is....good luck finding someone who even wants to be a DA.....
Thank you Mr. Clark for making your case. But I am still voting against you in the next election and will do everything in my power to send you back to you bucolic place of residence where you can reminensce about all of your glorious convictions - Kent Harris NOT being any of them.
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#12 Nov 6, 2012
shane barrett wrote:
11 TO 1 NEXT TIME 12 TO 0 TONY CLARK IS A JOKE LAST TIME IN COURT THE WHOLE ASS OF HIS BRITCHES WAS OUT NOTHING BUT A FAT ASS ALL HE IS.
Dad Gum -Keeeeney, I cannot believe you and I have found some commong ground here. Good Job telling the truth. I do agree - that if he had to haul ass - it would take him three trips - but that in itself - has nothing to do with his incompetence and his blatant failure to represent his constituents in a court of law. After all - he is on record with being THE FRIEND of your Neph - the ex-shurriff~!
Studley Hungwell

Knoxville, TN

#14 Nov 6, 2012
shane barrett wrote:
I AINT KENNY OR HOTROD DUMB ASS, I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HIM SO DONT CALL ME THAT DUMB ASS AGAIN, HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT JUST LIKE CLARK.
But ole Hotrod sure has a hot momma. Just can't remember all of her cell phone # right now it's ???-7411 maybe I'll get my gym bag and find her number and call her about 1:30 a.m. tonight while ole Hotrod is asleep. Kiss my dick Hotrod every night do you taste me? Ha Ha Ha Ah Ha Ha Ha.
Billie Joe

Charlotte, NC

#15 Nov 6, 2012
Studley Hungwell wrote:
<quoted text>
But ole Hotrod sure has a hot momma. Just can't remember all of her cell phone # right now it's ???-7411 maybe I'll get my gym bag and find her number and call her about 1:30 a.m. tonight while ole Hotrod is asleep. Kiss my dick Hotrod every night do you taste me? Ha Ha Ha Ah Ha Ha Ha.
Hot Rod knowes Kaffy's been around the block and back again,that's no big secret!
truthteller

Johnson City, TN

#16 Nov 6, 2012
Rock Creek Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Mr. Clark for making your case. But I am still voting against you in the next election and will do everything in my power to send you back to you bucolic place of residence where you can reminensce about all of your glorious convictions - Kent Harris NOT being any of them.
Well sir....you are once again wrong...I am not the DA....but I did work with him for 12 years....I doubt you being the group of one that you are will send him " back to you bucolic place of residence ".....check your grammar....and best of luck in your endeavors to first find someone to run in the next DA race and second to get that person elected.....you are the typical misinformed and ignorant type person who complains about issues with which they have no knowledge....if you are anti Harris...you should be behind Clark...not bashing him....your rantings sound very simillar to John Day''s garbage......friend of yours or closer?
Elementary School Teacher

Knoxville, TN

#17 Nov 6, 2012
truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sir....you are once again wrong...I am not the DA....but I did work with him for 12 years....I doubt you being the group of one that you are will send him " back to you bucolic place of residence ".....check your grammar....and best of luck in your endeavors to first find someone to run in the next DA race and second to get that person elected.....you are the typical misinformed and ignorant type person who complains about issues with which they have no knowledge....if you are anti Harris...you should be behind Clark...not bashing him....your rantings sound very simillar to John Day''s garbage......friend of yours or closer?
" back to you bucolic place of residence "

Uh, leaving the "r" off at the end of "you" could technically be classified as a "typo."

Boy, you sure are a hot head. Do you have a job where they provide you health insurance? If so, perhaps you should check to see if they provide a counselor with whom you could discuss your anger management. I do hope that you do not have hypertension issues too. Blowing a head gasket can sometimes be fatal.

Who is that John Day character anyhow and what did he ever do to you?
YMCA DUDE

Elizabethton, TN

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Studley Hungwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh studley please shave. That stubble on your chin has caused a terrible rash on my balls.
Ruthie

Knoxville, TN

#19 Nov 7, 2012
truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, I would vote for him again. Good luck finding a jury without an opinion in unicoi county.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#20 Dec 18, 2012
truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know who John Day is - but I imagine if I ever met him, and knowing what he stands for - he could be closer than a friend. Just like my earlier post - um - two trials, two mistrials, and no convictions. Tax payers money gone to waste and this was supposed to be the easiest of the 10 counts to try and convict. NOT!! Go get-um Mr. Clark (stated and for the record - friend of Mr. Harris)
Stacy

Johnson City, TN

#21 Dec 18, 2012
Shut the Fu** up you piece of sh**
News Flash

Jonesborough, TN

#22 Dec 18, 2012
Just another slap in the face of all Unicoi County citizens!!! When will this ever end? When will we ever see justice for the crimes he has committed or rather the ones he just got caught at???? I am so disgusted with our judicial system. If it had been you or I we would already been convicted of them all and sentenced to doing hard time in one of the worst prisons in the world. But no not the famous Kent Harris. I hate it, I want him to pay for his crimes, he is no better than anyone else!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason family 2 hr Lol2funny 6
Jeannine P. 22 hr Rex 38
Trump's Broken Promises 23 hr Hmmm 32
Erwin mayor Fri John boy 1
karen seely anderson? (Sep '16) Fri Long tom 188
What's Become of the Erwin Forum? Fri curious 1
Reptilian Hybrid (Jul '16) Mar 21 LovingOne 3

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance