Ronnie Whitson
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Don

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Does anyone know what happened in the case where Ronnie shot his neighor?
Bigger balls than yours

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Don wrote:
Does anyone know what happened in the case where Ronnie shot his neighor?
I heard that he has hired high dollar defense att. Stacy Street. If this is true they will put it off for months before it ever gets in front of the judge . This is so Ronnie can badger the witnesses in the case hoping to get the charge dismissed. A tactic he has learned from his buddies Kenny and Kent.
biggie

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Bigger balls than yours wrote:
<quoted text> I heard that he has hired high dollar defense att. Stacy Street. If this is true they will put it off for months before it ever gets in front of the judge . This is so Ronnie can badger the witnesses in the case hoping to get the charge dismissed. A tactic he has learned from his buddies Kenny and Kent.
Bigger balls flapping on your chin as usual
Bigger balls than yours

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jan 14, 2013
biggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigger balls flapping on your chin as usual
Big talk from such a little man.
Ervin

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text> I heard that he has hired high dollar defense att. Stacy Street. If this is true they will put it off for months before it ever gets in front of the judge . This is so Ronnie can badger the witnesses in the case hoping to get the charge dismissed. A tactic he has learned from his buddies Kenny and Kent.
I remember this as some kids had a campfire going on some property adjacent to his. He was upset and he shot some buckshot in their direction. Luckily no one was seriously injured. Is this the case you were talking about?
Conductor

Winnsboro, SC

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Good ole RonDon.
Ted

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Stacy will empty Ronnie's pockets, and that will hurt him more than anything you could do to him. On top of that, I believe he will be charged, and do time. Society is not ready for a "Ronnie Type" person, with a gun, to "go off" on their neighbors because he wanted to sleep at 8:00 p.m. Ronnie is so stingy that he went to Myrtle Beach, and ate at Long John Silver's, and then came back telling everyone how good the seafood was! I hope the injured party files a civil suit against him also.
Remington

Marion, VA

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Stacy will empty Ronnie's pockets, and that will hurt him more than anything you could do to him. On top of that, I believe he will be charged, and do time. Society is not ready for a "Ronnie Type" person, with a gun, to "go off" on their neighbors because he wanted to sleep at 8:00 p.m. Ronnie is so stingy that he went to Myrtle Beach, and ate at Long John Silver's, and then came back telling everyone how good the seafood was! I hope the injured party files a civil suit against him also.
I hope he has to borrow money from his buddies Kent and Kenny to pay a lawsuit to these kids,then we could say some of the money from the beggar letters went to a good cause !
how

Johnson City, TN

#10 Apr 11, 2013
Heard anything.
par

Johnson City, TN

#11 Apr 11, 2013
hey ted you heard anything abut ronnie whitson case?
par

Johnson City, TN

#12 Apr 11, 2013
ole bro law frankie charged him, he never lost a case.oops the jury said NO . cant be.
Lost

Charlotte, NC

#13 Apr 11, 2013
IT ANT OVER
Investigation

Johnson City, TN

#14 Apr 11, 2013
They accused Ronnie Whitson of shooting bird shot 100 yards and making a mark on a boy? A sling shot would have done more damage at a 100 yards than bird shot. What a waste of the court systems time. Way to go Sheriffs Dept. another baseless arrest.
Citizen

Johnson City, TN

#15 Apr 11, 2013
I seen the story on ch 11 tonight about Mr. Whitson and his neighbor and i looked back at article in the 9-5-2012 J.C.Press on line. The quote by Deputy Frank Rogers" That this is number 5 shot .20 gauge and its commmonly used in big game hunting like turkey". I cant help it but laughing at the stupidity of that comment, as a lifelong hunter when did turkey become big game? The last time i went big game hunting for Bear, Deer , Elk i sure didnt take a .20 gauge and i sure didnt take number 5 shot. I cant keep from laughing this is typical small town Barney Fife comments. Boy am i glad i dont live in hickville. Oh by the way Deputy Frank Rogers number 5 shot is a bird shot best used in my experience to hunt pheasent or ducks.
Wildman-27

Johnson City, TN

#16 Apr 11, 2013
Franky Wife Beater Fat Ass Rodgers is a dumbass if he think that 5 shot in a 20ga. shotgun is a big game gun lol what a dipshit. Im sure people use it turkey hunting but there is no way in hell that your going to hit and hurt someone that faraway. There just looking for some way to get so money out of this. Now if he used a 12ga. shotgun with 3in. shells he might could have hurt them but not with no 20ga. Hell I would have been pissed off to if they had woke me up 3 times in the middle of the night I would have went over there and done somthing to.
Uncle Si

Marion, VA

#17 Apr 11, 2013
Citizen wrote:
I seen the story on ch 11 tonight about Mr. Whitson and his neighbor and i looked back at article in the 9-5-2012 J.C.Press on line. The quote by Deputy Frank Rogers" That this is number 5 shot .20 gauge and its commmonly used in big game hunting like turkey". I cant help it but laughing at the stupidity of that comment, as a lifelong hunter when did turkey become big game? The last time i went big game hunting for Bear, Deer , Elk i sure didnt take a .20 gauge and i sure didnt take number 5 shot. I cant keep from laughing this is typical small town Barney Fife comments. Boy am i glad i dont live in hickville. Oh by the way Deputy Frank Rogers number 5 shot is a bird shot best used in my experience to hunt pheasent or ducks.
Tell you what let's do,you stand at 100 yards and let me shoot you with a 20 gauge 5 shot since you are an expert in the field dumbass.
Uncle Si

Marion, VA

#18 Apr 11, 2013
Wildman-27 wrote:
Franky Wife Beater Fat Ass Rodgers is a dumbass if he think that 5 shot in a 20ga. shotgun is a big game gun lol what a dipshit. Im sure people use it turkey hunting but there is no way in hell that your going to hit and hurt someone that faraway. There just looking for some way to get so money out of this. Now if he used a 12ga. shotgun with 3in. shells he might could have hurt them but not with no 20ga. Hell I would have been pissed off to if they had woke me up 3 times in the middle of the night I would have went over there and done somthing to.
Same goes to you dumbshit,put your money where your mouth is.

If Ronnie Whitson ever did anything to my kid,he would be lucky to get arrested,biggest dumbass in Unicoi county.
Uncle Si

Marion, VA

#19 Apr 11, 2013
Wildman-27 wrote:
Where do you Live? I'll be there to wake you up,I promise.
This happened early in the evening,no excuse for being a dumbass.
Now put up or shutup numbnuts,are you a man or mouse?
Bigger balls than yours

Jonesborough, TN

#20 Apr 11, 2013
Wildman-27 wrote:
You are the dumbass. No you are a double dumbass. It does not matter what kind of gun it was , it is illegal to point a gun at someone even if it is not loaded. If you think your neighbor is disturbing the peace riding four wheelers on their own property at 6 oclock in the evening a 100 yards from your property line then call the law. If Ronnie points a gun at me he might get it shoved up his ass stock first.
man

Johnson City, TN

#21 Apr 12, 2013
Uncle Si wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you Live? I'll be there to wake you up,I promise.
This happened early in the evening,no excuse for being a dumbass.
Now put up or shutup numbnuts,are you a man or mouse?
He must be a man you are the coward hiding behind a monitor telling everyone how bad you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristin Honeycutt 39 min hampton girl 4
Photography for the burial of Brittney Knight 2 hr Ijs 52
what is it like working for the sammons family (Nov '10) 5 hr Sozo life 58
China Kitchen 7 hr CTCT 1
Heather messmaker (May '14) 9 hr Times 6
Aaron Wright Thu praying 4
i26 truck parts Aug 26 wild ride 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erwin Mortgages