Thom Gray for State Representative
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blue Devil

Johnson City, TN

#22 Oct 6, 2012
Also you did not answer my questions. Zane Whitson got a lot done for Unicoi County but if he'd have gotten it done by molesting women while drunk and lying to party and stabbing them in the back we wouldn't have wanted him.
Elmer Gantry

Johnson City, TN

#23 Oct 6, 2012
Blue Devil wrote:
OK so how much work has been done on the Carter County fish hatchery so far? How much money did Williams get in the 2012 budget?
Let me rephrase you question and see if you can answer it: "OK so how much work has been done on the Carter County fish hatchery so far since Lt. Governor Ron Ramsey signed back onto the project in 2010?"

As to your other question, I am thinking that you are perhaps asking as to how much money Carter County received from the 2012 budget...is this accurate?
Elmer Gantry

Johnson City, TN

#24 Oct 6, 2012
Blue Devil wrote:
Do you as a Williams supporter have anything to say about this vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GuLeK-WGafgXX&feature=plc p
First, I would question as to whether not attorney Thomas Gray is: violating the copyright for the unidentified sound tract or his YouTube video; what is the title of the soundtrack of his YouTube video; what are the actual words being sung in the background of his video, and; if candidate Gray chose this music as some sort of ethnic slur against the former Tennessee House Speaker and Lebanese-American Jimmy Naifeh.

Republicans of all stripes have repeatedly voted to retain Jimmy Naifeh as House Speaker while the Democrats still had majority control of the Tennessee House of Representatives --- including both former Reps. Jason Mumpower and Ron Ramsey.

Look, I do personally know either Gray or Williams, but Gray is himself a first time candidate and could perhasp better serve his own campaign efforts by putting out videos getting out his own message rather than some sophomorish attempt at throwing mud on Kent Williams.
Elmer Gantry

Johnson City, TN

#25 Oct 6, 2012
Elmer Gantry wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I would question as to whether not attorney Thomas Gray is: violating the copyright for the unidentified sound tract or his YouTube video;...
I found the answer to this question, this music is in the public domain.
Race-bait

United States

#26 Oct 6, 2012
It also appears to be Greek so you might also want to retract your racism claim.

I don't think it is sophomoric at all just to show quotes from your opponent and videos of him lying. Other Republicans have called Williams "Judas" and "the Devil" in prior campaigns so it seems to be Gray's ad is very tame and factual.

Also Gray's other materials and ads have been very informative and factual. The tract he left at my door was very detailed and well-done. But if you've got that kind of stuff on your opponent you kind of have to use it.
Elmer Gantry

Johnson City, TN

#27 Oct 6, 2012
Race-bait wrote:
It also appears to be Greek so you might also want to retract your racism claim.
I never posted any "racism claim" - I questioned as to why the Gray video was utilizing a sound track with vocals in foreign language as an ethnic slur (as the song title is now identified as being Greek and translating into "O' Helen") being made against a person of Lebanese-American background the video started off with a photo of both Williams and Naifeh...unless Thom Gray had actually meant to include a Greek love ballad within his video about Kent Williams.
No fooling

Columbia, TN

#28 Oct 6, 2012
Blue Devil wrote:
OK so how much work has been done on the Carter County fish hatchery so far? How much money did Williams get in the 2012 budget?
Best leave the kool aid and check out Williams for youself .Democrat or Republican things that have been done are less than honest.Just look at his history and make up your oun mind .He is in trouble and I think he knows it.
TN simple man

Mauldin, SC

#30 Oct 7, 2012
ELMER wrote:
IF DOUG BOWMAN IS SUPPORTING HIM THEN NO WAY WOULD I VOTE HIM.
You sure are getting around on Topix this morning. What's wrong will no one ride horses with you today? What a waste.
Lynching

Johnson City, TN

#31 Oct 7, 2012
ELMER wrote:
IF DOUG BOWMAN IS SUPPORTING HIM THEN NO WAY WOULD I VOTE HIM.
Well Johnny Lynch has a big ol Kent Williams sign at his farm and that will lose him way more votes than the Bowmans will lose Gray.
Faux Rules

Jonesborough, TN

#32 Oct 7, 2012
I love it when Rethugs eat thier own. I can't wait for the teabaggers to finish taking over. Except for a few Southern States, It will be the end of the gop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elks Lodge 3 hr Cheechee 3
Is Erwin Radio Still An Issue? 4 hr Eugene R 6
Trooper Wigand 4 hr Thp123 15
Dorris Hensley mayor 5 hr Low tax john 46
School teacher charged with rape. 12 hr Rick butler 9
MedicOne Sat Main Street USA 8
city hall Fri Leroy brown 5

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance