When does GOOBER Hensley Unicoi Sheri...

When does GOOBER Hensley Unicoi Sheriff Work?

Posted in the Erwin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
frank

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 23, 2013
From inside sources at sheriffs dept. goober hensley our infamous sheriff is never present. when first appointed he came in at 9am now if they are lucky he shows up around noon. But even when he is there you cant speak to him, you have to go through frankie or croaoikg, ask former lt. jason tilson about the days off he got for going to the sheriff with a problem. Why is his secretarys in tears most days and are looking for a job anywhere. Over 20 people have resigned from the dept. since he took office a few months ago the department is in turmoil no-one knows who is in charge.
bottom feeder

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Who is the gay bearded man who stays in mike hensley office? his secretarys say he is filthy and they are creep out by him always being around the office.
Levi

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 23, 2013
frank wrote:
From inside sources at sheriffs dept. goober hensley our infamous sheriff is never present. when first appointed he came in at 9am now if they are lucky he shows up around noon. But even when he is there you cant speak to him, you have to go through frankie or croaoikg, ask former lt. jason tilson about the days off he got for going to the sheriff with a problem. Why is his secretarys in tears most days and are looking for a job anywhere. Over 20 people have resigned from the dept. since he took office a few months ago the department is in turmoil no-one knows who is in charge.
Thank you for bringing this out ol' wise one. Let me put it in order for you
1) Elected Sheriff Mike Hensley
2) Chief Deputy Frank Rogers
3) Admin. Chief Craig Masters
4) Major Ron Adkins
5) Captain Ron Arnold

In this order! If you have any question beyond that you must be to injured to comprehend.

And as to the turn over, GREAT! All the bad apples just about gone. New people who don't have skeletons are not on the take by the clan, more qualified, and professional. Great Job U. C. S. D.
Interested

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 23, 2013
I am going to check with the secretaries and Mike myself and ask if your statements are true or if you are fabricating lies. Be prepared.
firm believer

Spencer, TN

#5 Jan 23, 2013
people are getting so tired if hearing this. sheriff hensley is doing a good job and the people know that. u can lead a horse to water but u cant make him drink. for anybody who dont understand this ..in this case it simply means that u can spread all the rumors and lies that u want to the people..but u cant make them believe it. Sheriff Hensley proves more and more all the time that he is the man for the job. watch the news! read the papers! thats all that matters.. he IS doing his job
sick of it

Spencer, TN

#6 Jan 23, 2013
i couldnt agree more. i live in erwin and i did vote for mike. i do Not regret it for one minute either. i dont get it.. can u all not see that the sheriff has done exactly what he said he would do? thats a first! why do u all criticize him for taking action when a deputy breaks the law or just doesnt di their job? people have always griped about officers getting away with everything just because they have a badge.. not with sheriff hensley.. he is enforcing the law as it should be. if they break the law ..or are no good to the department..he deals with it ..why would u gripe about that? thats what we need! fairness...and HONESTY will take u so much further in life.
Robie

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Jan 23, 2013
frank wrote:
Okay people, do you see this load of shit written above? It was written by the one and only KENT the f**k up. He's complaining like a little titty baby with one thumb in his mouth and the other up his ass. He's a punk. He's always been a punk. He will always be a punk. He will die a punk broke and with no friends. So f**k him up the butt.
citizen

Spencer, TN

#8 Jan 23, 2013
he must work 1st 2nd and 3rd! i will see him out early on my way to work.. and i hear somebody else say they saw him working after school.. and i have a scanner so i hear him way up into the night! your thread should read.."When does Sheriff Hensley ever go home" or.." does Sheriff Hensley ever get any sleep??" my gosh what will u say next!
Agree

Mauldin, SC

#9 Jan 23, 2013
citizen wrote:
he must work 1st 2nd and 3rd! i will see him out early on my way to work.. and i hear somebody else say they saw him working after school.. and i have a scanner so i hear him way up into the night! your thread should read.."When does Sheriff Hensley ever go home" or.." does Sheriff Hensley ever get any sleep??" my gosh what will u say next!
Agree
bulldog

Spencer, TN

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Haha! Very funny.. when do you ever work? It seems to me that its the same ol people on here all the time all day and all night. u really have no room to ask such a question! I see Sheriff Hensley out all the time. This is a joke..YOU are a joke.
hummer

Spencer, TN

#11 Jan 23, 2013
He sure is working his ass off when i see him! He is Not a deputy who works a shift and patrols! What is so hard to understand about that? He is the Man who Runs the office! He does that ..and still has time.to answer calls and offer his assistance in whatever is going on. i hear him all the time. u people really must have some issues going on in our tiny little brains. Hes a great sheriff
Just Saying

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jan 23, 2013
You people who critisize Mike. He is not perfect. He will make mistakes. But as long as he dosen't break the law, and is held accountable for what he does, then you need to let him do his job.. So far he hasn't had any felonies and he dosen't have parties with the inmates, like previous sheriff.Let the man do his job. You people love to make fun of him, but people in Erwin knows that their sheriff cares about the county. People that work under him are just as important as he is. So the firings are going to happen. I believe some people on here still can't get over the thought of Mike winning the election. Get over it.
roost

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% correct,it's killing their souls that Mike is doing the right thing,something they know nothing about.
time for you to get on the roost isn't it
Ratpoison

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jan 23, 2013
frank wrote:
Do us all a favor Kent. When you have your quart of moonshine tonight mix in a box of RATPOISON with it. You never know Kent your buddies in the moonshine buisness might consider you a liability now that you have no power and no authority to save their ass out of a jam , they might just add a little something in that next batch before you get it. Maybe you better start drinking straight bonded liqour from now on.
Martin

United States

#19 Jan 24, 2013
I have to say I have a scanner and seldom ever hear him working. I have seen him in town in Billy Joes old truck. Glad my tax dollars are paying for him to ride around town in that, or the new hummer. He is a joke and he will soon be replaced. Just waiting for the next election.
Interested

Knoxville, TN

#21 Jan 24, 2013
I think you need to address Goober as Sheriff Mike Hensley to you sir. Your mother never taught you to respect those in charge.
Just the facts

Johnson City, TN

#22 Jan 25, 2013
Interested wrote:
I think you need to address Goober as Sheriff Mike Hensley to you sir. Your mother never taught you to respect those in charge.
That's the problem in that whole family the mothers never taught the children to respect anybody. All that pretense of pretending to care about the wellbeing of the elderly is all just a way to weasel into somebodies wallet, I.E. getting named in the will.
Tina

Charlotte, NC

#23 Jan 25, 2013
If that mumbling piece of crap we call a sheriff was worth any respect, I would guess he would be called something other than cornbread and Goober. He is a laughing stock everywhere!
Just the facts

Johnson City, TN

#24 Jan 25, 2013
Tina wrote:
If that mumbling piece of crap we call a sheriff was worth any respect, I would guess he would be called something other than cornbread and Goober. He is a laughing stock everywhere!
There's a lot of folks in the Federal lockup that ain't laughing to damn loud. In fact last I heard they were crying and saying it did'nt used to be like this when Kent was sheriff. Now that a man of truly high character is in office the criminals will be crying for a long time to come.
Just sayin

Johnson City, TN

#25 Jan 25, 2013
If anybody does'nt know when our Sheriff Mike Hensley works I can tell you for a fact that I heard him out in the ice storm early around 6:30 A.M. I say good job Sheriff Hensley keep up the good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city hall 2 hr KEEP IT LOCAL 1
Erwin mayor and alderman vote to raise taxes ag... 17 hr John Anderson 3
Trooper Wigand 17 hr George Logan 6
School teacher charged with rape. 17 hr John Anderson 5
Radio Station Threads Go From Three To One Back... 22 hr Vivian 188
any new guys in town Wed mary 1
Three B' s trailer park (Jun '13) Tue Jstthefacts 46

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance