Mark Lefever New City Employee

Posted in the Erwin Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
extremely curious

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 25, 2012
Who will Trivette recommend for replace Lefever as alderman since Trivette hired him to be over the maintenance dept..Reckon none of the other city workers wasn't worthy enough for a promotion. Always thought that was what you worked for was advancement. No bad though get fired from one job and go to government work next week. Bad governance Day needs to look into this.Unless he is the one going to be nominated for Alderman.
in the no

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2012
i hear that randt trivette wants his father in law clyde griffith apppointed? he is one who helped work out the real deal for the city to buy the old casket plant property for such a bargain price. this deal will go down as the biggest fleacing of erwin taxpayers. why was the job not advertised that mark got should not any qualified applicant been allowed to apply? what is his qualifications to be over the street dept. i guess saleing paint and nails at ace? or could it be just a yes man for randy? where did this money come from?
extremely curious

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 25, 2012
in the no wrote:
i hear that randt trivette wants his father in law clyde griffith apppointed? he is one who helped work out the real deal for the city to buy the old casket plant property for such a bargain price. this deal will go down as the biggest fleacing of erwin taxpayers. why was the job not advertised that mark got should not any qualified applicant been allowed to apply? what is his qualifications to be over the street dept. i guess saleing paint and nails at ace? or could it be just a yes man for randy? where did this money come from?
According to JC Press it was advertised and Trivette felt he was most qualified for the position. He resigned from board Monday and started work Tuesday.
M-L-M

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 25, 2012
He didnt even Graduate college. I agree what does Ole Ace Hardware boy know? Has he ever gotten his hands dirty?
Jack Diddly

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 25, 2012
Sounds like to me we have some jealous people here,lol.Last week you all were gloating because Mark lost his job at Ace,now you don't like it that he has another job.

If Mumpower can do that job,my 10 yr old can do it.

Good luck with your conspiracy theory though.
BOTCH

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Feb 25, 2012
talk about politices this is a good showing of it for the town of erwin. I think there was a lot of people passed up on this one.Also they hired a aldermans boy to help the city out . ol trivey on a roll.
funny dang you sue me

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Feb 25, 2012
can anyone explain to me what a conflict of interest is. would it be negotiating a several hundred thosand dollar deal with your father in law and a owner of a piece of property that you know is contaminated and is worthless but it is taxpayer money being used to purchase it and that is o.k. this is a joke hiring mark lafever for this job. erwin has always had a street dept. supervisor that actually knew about the job paul griffith a great man jerry bowman another fine man carol mumpower done an outstanding job,it may be strange after november trivette may be answering to carol. this is such a farse talk about political i am interested to see who they appoint to the board. i bet john day is licking at the lips to get this job.
Fisher98

Lakeland, FL

#8 Feb 25, 2012
funny dang you sue me wrote:
can anyone explain to me what a conflict of interest is. would it be negotiating a several hundred thosand dollar deal with your father in law and a owner of a piece of property that you know is contaminated and is worthless but it is taxpayer money being used to purchase it and that is o.k. this is a joke hiring mark lafever for this job. erwin has always had a street dept. supervisor that actually knew about the job paul griffith a great man jerry bowman another fine man carol mumpower done an outstanding job,it may be strange after november trivette may be answering to carol. this is such a farse talk about political i am interested to see who they appoint to the board. i bet john day is licking at the lips to get this job.
What's the property address is this contamination recorded anywhere
Jack Diddly

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 25, 2012
Fisher98 wrote:
<quoted text>What's the property address is this contamination recorded anywhere
It's the property in front of your place.Gale Dean took the fall for the illegal dumping back in the early 90's.The Sanchez's from up in Ohio owned it,Clyde had to go to Federal Court over it,not sure of the outcome,but Gale did time over it.They threw him to the dogs.

If there is something shady that happened here,I hope it is found out and whoever is guilty has to pay.
Rapture

Deer Park, WA

#10 Feb 25, 2012
Fisher98 wrote:
<quoted text>What's the property address is this contamination recorded anywhere
The property is where the old casket plant used to be and the contamination has been recorded.It was supposed to be cleaned up,but it never happened.Just because you put asphalt over top of a contaminated site,does not qualify it as being rendered useful or safe for the public to be exposed to.It is only a matter of time before it leaches into the ground water.I wonder whos responsible for the cleanup in the first place
patsy

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Feb 25, 2012
THERE IS ALSO ASBESTOS IN THE BUILDING, tINA PLCE IS CONTAMINATED ALSO I WOULD THINK , SHE NEEDS TO LOOK IN TO THAT FOR HER OWN WELL BEING.
Jack Diddly

Johnson City, TN

#12 Feb 25, 2012
patsy wrote:
THERE IS ALSO ASBESTOS IN THE BUILDING, tINA PLCE IS CONTAMINATED ALSO I WOULD THINK , SHE NEEDS TO LOOK IN TO THAT FOR HER OWN WELL BEING.
I think the tri-colored building that used to be up at Clear Branch had something wrong with it too,oh wait,it disappeared,that was the problem,lol.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 26, 2012
I think that tri colored building was teleported to another County. If not, It has a twin.
Jack Diddly

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 26, 2012
Bastahd Killah wrote:
I think that tri colored building was teleported to another County. If not, It has a twin.
I think the right people are on this like a bum on a bologna sandwich.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 26, 2012
Jack Diddly wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the right people are on this like a bum on a bologna sandwich.
I wonder if it will magically change colors? ha!
kelly

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Feb 26, 2012
Mark got put in there by going along with trivie on ever thing look as to what he voted for while on the board every thing trivie wanted he went along with him. check it out your self.
Just sayin

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Feb 26, 2012
kelly wrote:
Mark got put in there by going along with trivie on ever thing look as to what he voted for while on the board every thing trivie wanted he went along with him. check it out your self.
we were taking about a tri-colored building
traversity

Johnson City, TN

#18 Feb 26, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>we were taking about a tri-colored building
What is the name of this topic?
extremely curious

Johnson City, TN

#19 Feb 26, 2012
Him being hired is a slap in the face of every city worker. But of course experience has never bothered Randy. That way nobody questions how little he knows.
The DangYo Suu Ma g

Jonesborough, TN

#20 Feb 26, 2012
What ?????? There are no Kent -kool-aid drinkers on here wanting to blame this on Mike Hensley !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erwin Watchhawg on FB 3 hr Hotrod 20
If Frankie Rogers ran against Sheriff Hensley w... (Sep '15) 3 hr Hotrod 18
Carroll Mumpower posts as doo doo detector (Dec '15) 20 hr doo doo detector 12
Terry Ledford (Mar '15) Tue Lied To Also 37
David James Engle ( dj ) Jun 27 None 6
Karen Seeley Anderson ...how many times has sh... Jun 26 CBK 3
Sheriff and Jailer at Rock Creek Park Jun 26 Following his mentor 1

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance