Sheriff Kent Harris indicted on 10 ch...
the wonderer

Johnson City, TN

#70 Oct 28, 2011
Hmmm who approved for the inmates to get out of jail and work??? Sheriff Harris?? Or just anyone could get them out??? Sounds to me like Harris didnt have a clue what or how to operate a jail!!! Why wasnt anyone reprimended for letting or taking the inmate to work and getting hurt?? Why?? Cause Harris didnt want his rear in a sling? The County paid the bill to keep from a lawsuit from the inmmate and a big investigatin!!!!!! This sounds to me like what probably happened!!!
top gun wrote:
mike hensley worked inmates on his cane to make molases and also got one hurt working on his bull dozer. the one who got hurt was donald caldwell he was taken to the emergency room by mike. i thought this was something they said sheriff done . i guess it is who ever is in with the da. also mike rolled a mans arm up in his window of his suv and tried to drive off theis week, dont you think the city should have done there job or is he above the law. makes me wonder now.
Booker D Phillips

Johnson City, TN

#71 Oct 28, 2011
True believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike,
Well I can tell you evidence can be manufactured. He is innocent and I will be very proud to post that once he goes to court. This has been a witch hunt for his job and nothing more. I hope you and the rest of the people spreading the lies get yours as well. Karma gotta love it. All good things come to those that wait.
I guess you haven't heard, but Karma arrived in Erwin the day Harris got indicted. And "yes," you are correct, good things do come to those who wait - Tony Clark and the TBI helped prove that.

I guess the waters have become so muddied in Unicoi County over the years that you are unable to determine the difference between a "witch hunt" and a thorough investigation. When the boxes and boxes of evidence are rolled into the federal courtroom and when the dozens and dozens of witnesses (also including co-defendants, aka friends and relatives) are paraded in front of the jury, only then will OUR beautiful county be truly vindicated.
True believer

United States

#72 Oct 28, 2011
Mike wrote:
I don't have a clue? Well well, then I guess you are also saying that the courts, judges, investigators, witnesses, and everyone in the TBI don't have clue one either. you blithering ignoramus, charges like these, 10 seperate charges can't bypass all they have without being approved and having SHOWN just cause to be brought against a high ranking city official. They were placed how they were because they DID show justifiable cause beyond reasonable doubt in fear of civil lawsuit. NOBODY in their right mind would attempt bankrupting a city just for the fun of it. I do NOT care how you think your buddy is innocent. As I said before, when 10 million people say they saw someone do something, and one person says "he is my friend he just wouldn't do that" the side of the witnesses will ALWAYS prevail. It is YOU that does not have a clue. Blither on.
I hope kent sues everyone involved once he is vindicated. We will see when he has his day in court.
Vindicated

Ringgold, GA

#73 Oct 28, 2011
True believer wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope kent sues everyone involved once he is vindicated. We will see when he has his day in court.
Come back to earth Kenny. He's gonna sue WJHL, WCYB, the Press, Clark, the TBI,the Forestry Service?
True believer

United States

#74 Oct 28, 2011
Vindicated wrote:
<quoted text>
Come back to earth Kenny. He's gonna sue WJHL, WCYB, the Press, Clark, the TBI,the Forestry Service?
Whatever you idiot. I am not Kenny, and I dont know why you would think I would be.
Billy

Johnson City, TN

#75 Oct 28, 2011
top gun wrote:
the car he drove to nfs had a regular tag and he bought the gas, and yes he can carry a gun cause i saw him other day with one on. if you are going to lie come up with one better than that.
\]

If he was he was breaking the law...Which dont matter cause it seems that dont matter with that family. So yes KENNY is not supposed to and that is no lie but they dont seem to know the law anyway.
Nobody

Blythewood, SC

#76 Oct 28, 2011
True believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike,
Well I can tell you evidence can be manufactured. He is innocent and I will be very proud to post that once he goes to court. This has been a witch hunt for his job and nothing more. I hope you and the rest of the people spreading the lies get yours as well. Karma gotta love it. All good things come to those that wait.
Ah yes,,,,good things come to those that wait. I hope there are some brothers behind bars that can't wait to share their brotherly love with him. Piss on him. Get a real job.
Slamdunk

Kingston Springs, TN

#77 Oct 28, 2011
Harris was in trouble for alleged election fraud in a previous election, that he lost. Check the records you unbelievers. How many workman's comp claims must someone file before becoming an expert in fleecing the system. I hear Harris has filed at least NINE in his working life. Clark did what he absolutely had to do, not necessarily what he wanted to do. Why does anyone assume that the pressure on Clark has not increased every week, for more than a year, until he had no choice but to do what he was elected to do. I hear (from those who would know) the FBI has opened a case and has been investigating Harris and his cronies for some time now. If you are a member of that group, be afraid. If you are a relative or supporter of Harris and have been threatening those who you fear will talk about Harris, tell the truth, be very afraid. Where there is a lot of smoke, their usually is a fire. If you have not been interviewed by the FBI or the TBI about the Sherrif and his cronies, or inmates, consider yourself ignorant. Look up the meaning of the word, it's you. You rabid ignorant Harris supporters are in for a wild ride, all for naught. Power corrupts. This is how it works; All con men (by definition) are the nicest people you have ever met, until they get caught. Shades of Bernie Madoff, a really nice guy! One other comment. If you know of or were in any way involved in any illegal activity that the Sherriff or his cronies had you participate in, consider the following: You may be charged as part of the problem, a knowing or active participant. You can avoid this somewhat (no one has been beat up or murdered YET, just property damage and threats) by contacting DA Clark, the FBI or the TBI. It is your choice to be part of the solution, or part of the problem. If you are a victim, now is the time to insure the removal of those who victimized you.
Slamdunk

Kingston Springs, TN

#78 Oct 28, 2011
Harris was in trouble for alleged election fraud in a previous election, that he lost. Check the records you unbelievers. How many workman's comp claims must someone file before becoming an expert in fleecing the system. I hear Harris has filed at least NINE in his working life. Clark did what he absolutely had to do, not necessarily what he wanted to do. Why does anyone assume that the pressure on Clark has not increased every week, for more than a year, until he had no choice but to do what he was elected to do. I hear (from those who would know) the FBI has opened a case and has been investigating Harris and his cronies for some time now. If you are a member of that group, be afraid. If you are a relative or supporter of Harris and have been threatening those who you fear will talk about Harris, tell the truth, be very afraid. Where there is a lot of smoke, their usually is a fire. If you have not been interviewed by the FBI or the TBI about the Sherriff and his cronies, or inmates, consider yourself ignorant. Look up the meaning of the word, it's you. You rabid ignorant Harris supporters are in for a wild ride, all for naught. Power corrupts. This is how it works; All con men (by definition) are the nicest people you have ever met, until they get caught. Shades of Bernie Madoff, a really nice guy! One other comment. If you know of or were in any way involved in any illegal activity that the Sherriff or his cronies had you participate in, consider the following: You may be charged as part of the problem, a knowing or active participant. You can avoid this somewhat (no one has been beat up or murdered YET, just property damage and threats) by contacting DA Clark, the FBI or the TBI. It is your choice to be part of the solution, or part of the problem. If you are a victim, now is the time to insure the removal of those who victimized you.
Mike

Jonesborough, TN

#79 Oct 28, 2011
HELL YES! high fives go to Salmdunk.
True believer

United States

#80 Oct 28, 2011
Mike wrote:
HELL YES! high fives go to Salmdunk.
I would like to high five you all across the face. Idiots! Old news and imagine it was dismissed. I have a feeling history will be repeated.
Erwin

Murfreesboro, TN

#81 Oct 28, 2011
crawl fish wrote:
<quoted text>
If you remember when this started, Tony Clark stated he would NOT prosecute his friend Kent and that he would give it to another D.A. if convicted. Well this didn't go over well with some of the respectful people in the County. So ole Tony knew he had to save face and do the right thing! And if Tonys wanting to prosecute now, you know its a slam dunk case!
You're right, but I still bet he never serves a day in jail. Remember he suppose to have brain damage from his "fall". He will go to some kind of treatment center somewhere like a resort and the county will pay for that too.
Mike

Jonesborough, TN

#82 Oct 28, 2011
However, if he is brain damaged, that should have automatically removed him from ability to govern public safety
Erwin

Murfreesboro, TN

#83 Oct 28, 2011
True believer wrote:
<quoted text>
I really would hate to think that anyone is stupid enough to believe that TBI has a vendetta out against Kent Harris. He is just a small town crook that got caught. Get real. You are pathetic.Have you ever heard of freedom of speech. Probably not, it's obvious that you are an idiot.
True believer

United States

#85 Oct 29, 2011
I have no idea about threats. The truth will prevail and then all of you can sit back and stir your next big thing. I am sure there is another elected official that you all can go after. Please spread your lies, it only serves to show how ignorant that you truly are.
top gun

Murfreesboro, TN

#86 Oct 29, 2011
one of the city policemen jimmy chandler the midgit that works for them was on here trashing sheriff harris of course going by a fake name not man enough to say something to the sheriffs face or tall enough either.yes we know what you said ol boy
Mike

Jonesborough, TN

#87 Oct 29, 2011
Hey everyone, True believer has stepped on the obvious, here. The judicial system has been completely revamped across america recently. Haven't you all heard? Now, anyone can go to their local judge and tell him to put anyone on trial or in jail that they want to. NO proof is necessary anymore. Now, since that is true, we can all rest easy because we now know that the son of sam really was getting orders from his dog to kill, jeffrey dahmer was just needing a midnight snack, and people in the insane asylums can sue the general public for not believing they are napoleon bonaparte. Boy are we all in trouble.
lemonade

Nashville, TN

#88 Oct 29, 2011
True believer wrote:
I have no idea about threats. The truth will prevail and then all of you can sit back and stir your next big thing. I am sure there is another elected official that you all can go after. Please spread your lies, it only serves to show how ignorant that you truly are.
The threats are real, True believer. The people closest to Harris are obviously scared. They should be.
True believer

United States

#89 Oct 29, 2011
Lemonade, I know Kent and his family I cant imagine they would threaten anyone. More propaganda for the low lifes and people jealous of a great man.
diogenes-light

Franklin, TN

#90 Oct 29, 2011
lemonade wrote:
<quoted text>The threats are real, True believer. The people closest to Harris are obviously scared. They should be.
I have heard several non-police witnesses have been threatened, they have guns oiled up and ready.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gloria the Village Idiot of Eton 41 min Carrie 5
Tony snapp. Mr.lawncare (May '14) 1 hr washington county... 112
Trump or Hillary? 1 hr Janie Campbell 7
Is snap-on a good place to work 1 hr Janie Campbell 7
karen seely anderson? 3 hr Locals 4
cody shaw!!! (Jul '10) 7 hr BigE 33
Mexicans living in Watauga 10 hr Anybody 16

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance