Sheriff Kent Harris indicted on 10 ch...
igy

Murfreesboro, TN

#26 Oct 17, 2011
duh wrote:
he will not see a day in jail. just like our big goc. corrupt to the core!
You could be right, no offense but I hope you are wrong. I think this has brought on enough publicity that they will have to do something.
who knows help

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Oct 18, 2011
i can not find my letter!!!!!!!!!#7761 please help i want to post it but did not sign in
IRONHEAD

Johnson City, TN

#28 Oct 18, 2011
igy wrote:
What was that object? does anyone know?
Answer a car!! There was a car donated to Unicoi County Sheriffs Department and Kent Reimbursed himself for the purchase of the vehicle. When he wasn't entitled to anything. Hence Criminal Simulation an theft over $1000.00. As far as Judge Brown he is also an elected Official and should have excused himself, also Tony Clark DA since they work with Sheriff Harris.
Embre Ville

Ringgold, GA

#29 Oct 18, 2011
IRONHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer a car!! There was a car donated to Unicoi County Sheriffs Department and Kent Reimbursed himself for the purchase of the vehicle. When he wasn't entitled to anything. Hence Criminal Simulation an theft over $1000.00. As far as Judge Brown he is also an elected Official and should have excused himself, also Tony Clark DA since they work with Sheriff Harris.
What about Clarks's statements regarding witness intimidation and unsubstantiated rumours of druggings?
thisiscrazystuff

Mount Juliet, TN

#31 Oct 19, 2011
When did Clark say he would not prosecute his friend? Was it in the above article? I did not read that. I am not saying that he hasn't said that: just that it wasn't in the above.
The Grand Jury voted on the evidence. If it was unfounded they would not have approved the indictments. I am not saying he is guilty or innocent, I do not know what evidence is. I do know that the District Attorney's job is to upgold the law and the burden of proof is on the State.
RonH

Kingsport, TN

#32 Oct 19, 2011
RonH wrote:
How many times has Kent Harris been married ? Wasn't he married to Lou Petterson (Lou Brown,Lou Sparks)at one time ??
Help,I need answer to this.
igy

Murfreesboro, TN

#33 Oct 19, 2011
RonH wrote:
<quoted text>Help,I need answer to this.
I'm curious! Why?
Lawandorder

Nashville, TN

#34 Oct 20, 2011
Well one down and one to go, hope they are their way to carter county now. TBI Better have close eye on Kent, he will take the money and run, or if he has to he will sing like a Canary. So who was in this with Kent better be getting ready for Justice to be served...
True believer

United States

#35 Oct 23, 2011
Amazing how people forget all the good works that Kent and his department have done. I support Kent and his family. He has helped so many. All of this stems from his department arresting a county officials children. She in turn called the tbi and got this mess started along with another person in our community. He will have his day and I hope he continues for many years as our Sheriff.
top gun

Murfreesboro, TN

#37 Oct 23, 2011
kent has only been married one time his wife name is april, some people dont have a clue
igy

Murfreesboro, TN

#38 Oct 24, 2011
True believer wrote:
Amazing how people forget all the good works that Kent and his department have done. I support Kent and his family. He has helped so many. All of this stems from his department arresting a county officials children. She in turn called the tbi and got this mess started along with another person in our community. He will have his day and I hope he continues for many years as our Sheriff.
Let us give credit where credit is due, also let us place blame where it belongs.
Mike

Jonesborough, TN

#39 Oct 25, 2011
Let me start by saying this: I have never been arrested, but I am no saint. I do not however break the law, just don't like many enforcing them. I was at walmart in unicoi last summer the day the gas prices dropped dramatically. I was shopping with my children. When we came out I saw lights at the gas station. as we pulled down the parking lot, I saw police on one side of it, and the pumps were full on that side. The other side had 3 empty stalls. I started to pull down in and heard screaming, looked over and there was Harris leaning in the car window laughing with a couple of young girls looking at me. I stopped, rolled down my window and asked back "what?" I didn't know what was going on. He started towards me unclipped his gun and pulled it half out of its holster screaming "what did you say?" My kids started freaking out at that point, and I quickly drove back away from him and left. I don't know what all you "Harris is great" people have been smoking, but how would you like to be shot in front of your children for getting gas? He is the one who will do it!If he came on here and said I made this up, I would gladly call him a liar to his face! My kids saw it happen! Now onto another topic opf our beloved sheriff. I know onw woman in particular that he has tried forcing and having his henchmen "put the squeeze on" to force her to sell him her land. She owned a business that him and his cronies ate lunch at every day. Her mother died and left her her business. As soon as she took over where her mother left off, Harris began trying to get the business and its land. She was very explicit in her descriptions of how he tried this. She said he was planning to run for a higher governmental office and was snatching up all the land he could. Now, where does this fit in with "to protect and serve"? I can count on one hand several friends on the police force in erwin, and they themselves are not crooked. HoweverI hear alot of what happens in the "inner circle" and can only feel sorry for them. Whatever happened to "Lead By Example?" All you that want him back in office can have him. Erwin would not know what to do if it ever gets a decent honest police force leader anyway.
True believer

United States

#40 Oct 25, 2011
I will assure you that Mike Hensley will never be Sheriff. I cant believe that people have said all the lies about Kent. I have known him for many years and the lady you are talking about is no lady, Tina. (What a joke)
Mike

Jonesborough, TN

#42 Oct 26, 2011
True believer, when you have 10 million people saying someone did something, and only 1 saying they didn't, I would side with the 10 million. It does not matter how long you think you know somebody, you will NEVER know each and every action that person does 24hours a day. Believe what you wish, there are way too many people on here saying what has happened to them to not be believed.

“Diogenes”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#43 Oct 26, 2011
Wonder if the Harris worshipers would think differently if all this has homosexual overtones?

I guess everyone forgot he was arrested once before for VOTER FRAUD
Mike

Jonesborough, TN

#44 Oct 26, 2011
True believer, The lady may jave been mad, that may be true. However, this also means that if she had knowledge of things Harris has done, and not blown the whistle before now, then she was helping keep it hushed up. By calling the TBI, she let the cat out of the bag, and if there were NO real reason, the TBI would NOT have persued it at all. In fact, they would have gone after her for false charges. So, once again, you don't really know harris after all? It sounds to me like you may be mad just because your "friend" got in a little hot water, and you don't like it. You really should consider choosing better friends.
True believer

United States

#45 Oct 26, 2011
Mike wrote:
True believer, The lady may jave been mad, that may be true. However, this also means that if she had knowledge of things Harris has done, and not blown the whistle before now, then she was helping keep it hushed up. By calling the TBI, she let the cat out of the bag, and if there were NO real reason, the TBI would NOT have persued it at all. In fact, they would have gone after her for false charges. So, once again, you don't really know harris after all? It sounds to me like you may be mad just because your "friend" got in a little hot water, and you don't like it. You really should consider choosing better friends.
Mike,
Well I can tell you evidence can be manufactured. He is innocent and I will be very proud to post that once he goes to court. This has been a witch hunt for his job and nothing more. I hope you and the rest of the people spreading the lies get yours as well. Karma gotta love it. All good things come to those that wait.
Geez

Johnson City, TN

#46 Oct 26, 2011
Glad I'm not from your county! Sounds like your sheriff is stealing everything from you and you like it! Just make sure you keep him over there in that 3rd world country.
True believer

United States

#47 Oct 26, 2011
Geez wrote:
Glad I'm not from your county! Sounds like your sheriff is stealing everything from you and you like it! Just make sure you keep him over there in that 3rd world country.
You have no right commenting unless you know him. He has done so much for our county and saved the taxpayers millions. He will be cleared of all of the charges and then he can get back to doing his job. He is a great man.
Also, I do hope you stay in your county Geez

“Diogenes”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#48 Oct 26, 2011
True believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike,
Well I can tell you evidence can be manufactured. He is innocent and I will be very proud to post that once he goes to court. This has been a witch hunt for his job and nothing more. I hope you and the rest of the people spreading the lies get yours as well. Karma gotta love it. All good things come to those that wait.
Tell us who, and why would anyone be on a witch hunt for him? One thing I know for CERTAIN, is when a sitting sheriff is arrested, they have the facts, and the facts are strong. Why would the TBI make up this stuff? Come on, think about it, take your personal feelings out of the picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carter Co. Sheriff Jail feeding inmates bad CA ... 1 min Melvin Purvis 9
USA was never founded as a "Christian Nation" 2 hr Manna 3
women wearing pants. ..sin or not? 6 hr it is what it is 72
Cheating husbands (May '15) 16 hr The other woman 7
Erwin Police refused to help Mon Rex 1
Heather Griffin & Timmy Lewis (Oct '15) Sun Veronica_Lewis 17
Looking for someone I used to see. Have you se... May 25 Jus sayin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erwin Mortgages