When will Terry Haynes be charged amo...

When will Terry Haynes be charged amoung others

Posted in the Erwin Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Nightwatcher

Shelby, NC

#1 Nov 1, 2011
I have read where he paved the DAs driveway,and several private roads in Unicoi co,Wilson RD.amoung others,sorry I forgot thats a county comissinors private drive.Right Sue Jean,mabey you can bring up charges,because your for the taxpayer.I am also wondering when this is all over here in Unicoi Co. will we need a cruiser or a bus to transport our officals to the PEN.Hey who knows mabey we can get Greg Lynch to drive the bus.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Nightwatcher wrote:
I have read where he paved the DAs driveway,and several private roads in Unicoi co,Wilson RD.amoung others,sorry I forgot thats a county comissinors private drive.Right Sue Jean,mabey you can bring up charges,because your for the taxpayer.I am also wondering when this is all over here in Unicoi Co. will we need a cruiser or a bus to transport our officals to the PEN.Hey who knows mabey we can get Greg Lynch to drive the bus.
I'm voting bus!
Nightwatcher

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2011
How about a rally for terry,when they get him,or mabey he rolled over on kent.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 21, 2011
I also vote bus there will be a whole lot more either abandon ship or go down it will be interesting to see!!!
GO BY THE RULES

Gate City, VA

#5 Nov 22, 2011
So many people are dirty in Erwin. Maybe it would be different if everyone was treated the same. Haynes is just as dirty as Trivite and the rest of the officials. I wonder how Kent and Trivite got it approved to put a private white fence up on city property on love street. I guess it just depend on who you are.
Tina Crowder

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Nov 22, 2011
GO BY THE RULES wrote:
So many people are dirty in Erwin. Maybe it would be different if everyone was treated the same. Haynes is just as dirty as Trivite and the rest of the officials. I wonder how Kent and Trivite got it approved to put a private white fence up on city property on love street. I guess it just depend on who you are.
You are SOOO right in Erwin it depends on who you are trust me I know!!!
Tinker

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 22, 2011
GO BY THE RULES wrote:
Yeah no kidding! I wanted a F150 when I was 16 and my parents wouldn't buy it. If I would of been someone highly recognized in the County I would of had that F150. Yeah, I could of bought it myself if I had a job, but then who could I blame??? My next door neighbor has a nice 4-wheeler, but its the leaders of the County who is at fault because I dont have one.....Yes, this is what you sound like. If you want to put up a fence then put it up. This casting blame makes me sick. Would love to meet someone who just accepts their wrong.
Tina Crowder

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Nov 22, 2011
Tinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah no kidding! I wanted a F150 when I was 16 and my parents wouldn't buy it. If I would of been someone highly recognized in the County I would of had that F150. Yeah, I could of bought it myself if I had a job, but then who could I blame??? My next door neighbor has a nice 4-wheeler, but its the leaders of the County who is at fault because I dont have one.....Yes, this is what you sound like. If you want to put up a fence then put it up. This casting blame makes me sick. Would love to meet someone who just accepts their wrong.
Yes,If you worked at Mcdonalds for $7 as a teenager, I'm sure you could have had that new F150 with a $500 a month payment and insurance. When you are allowed to write the rules and are also the one that inforces them that gives you the legg up.
spivey man

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Nov 22, 2011
terry haynes has helped a lot of people and saved tax payers a lot of money, keep up the good work terry
we b rockn

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 25, 2011
Ya only helped people who had money I saw him and ole Ed Sparks riding thru town Ed was driving Terry bless his heart he must of felt bad!!!!!!!!!! I heard ole Ed was involved with the inmate Simpson heard Ed took him to J.C. to eat alot just like Terry did also!!!!!!!!!!
spivey man wrote:
terry haynes has helped a lot of people and saved tax payers a lot of money, keep up the good work terry
DangYo Suu Ma g

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Nov 25, 2011
Many people don't know it but the inmate Josh Simpson ran a vending buisness out of the sheriffs dispatch and Ed Sparks reportedly was the guy who took Simpson to JC to get his supplies.
really curious

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Nov 27, 2011
Does David Walker still work for the UCSD? Have not saw or heard much about him.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 29, 2011
YEP!All in due time alot of people will get whats been coming for a long time!
igy

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Nov 29, 2011
Sucks when someone else uses your name. I have had it done to me also.
igy

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Nov 29, 2011
real kenny woods wrote:
Isee someone used my name other than me, Well i am going to day to get a court order and see who this is, fOR YOUR INFO TERRY IS A GOOD FRIEND TO ME AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE.
It is very irritating to have someone use your name on here. I have had it done to me on several occasions.
igy

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Nov 29, 2011
oops! I did that twice.
fluke

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Nov 29, 2011
I now know you are one of them adam c , keep up the good work. maybe you will get some more time off.
really curious

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Nov 29, 2011
fluke wrote:
I now know you are one of them adam c , keep up the good work. maybe you will get some more time off.
why has adam been off?
benny

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 Nov 29, 2011
Terry haynes has done a good job and saved taxpayers a lot of money, Thanks terry for a job well done you have my vote as always
Nightwatcher

Denver, NC

#23 Nov 30, 2011
Mabey you can go his bond when they charge his sorry ass.Benny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Leon Humphrey and the Yard Sign Disclaime... 57 min Jenett 1
Cruise-in downtown Elizabethton. 2 hr Ransom E Oldsmobile 18
Who will be Sheriff 3 hr Mark 132
Old Gord is running for election!!! 3 hr Tweedle 55
old man lives at fire station 7 hr Public 3
Tania Tipton??? What is your opinion??? (Oct '14) 17 hr Cheechee 27
unicoi child care center (Sep '15) Feb 23 Gogo 6

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance