Fired City Worker

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22 Dec 22, 2011
Deerhunter _11 wrote:
Oh if you people that are on Scumpowers side ask some of the people that use to work under him they will tell you the same thing. And whoever said Henry Hampton and Jason Harris should be fired are a bunch of idiots. And Jon Day is noting but a baby and a trouble maker Mr. Day grow you a sit and stop being a big cry baby Kent did do wrong and I hope he does stay in Office. You Big baby Grow up.
You believe he did do Wrong and you want him to Stay in office?The people speaking out are Cry Babies?The man in Charge of Enforcing the Law!!!
TOP GUN 2

Charlotte, NC

#23 Dec 22, 2011
Caroll Mumpower number one rat for kent harass,always has been.
GetABackbone

Franklin, TN

#24 Dec 22, 2011
DeerHunter_11.....go back to the woods and spend your time silently reading a dictionary. Then and only then may you be able to spell coherent sentences logically so that someone, anyone can read and understand. I have never been so ashamed of so many Tennesseans who cannot SPELL!!!
kenny woods

Murfreesboro, TN

#25 Dec 30, 2011
Looks like john day is back on it again. HE went and talked to randy trivitte himself . Wow what a honor , He has this thing when something happens he has nose trouble always running around i done this and i done that. Well first he dont understand what a union is never will. He thinks he can go around stick his big nose in every ones buisness, He looked up to see how much land i owned AND TOLD ME how HE AND SOME ONE WAS BIG FRIENDS WHERE I WORK . aLL A LIE JUST ANOTHER SCARE TATIC FROM DAY. I am still waiting on that phone call john.did i call your bluff or what

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#26 Dec 31, 2011
I know what a Union is all about my Father retired from Local 538. My Mother was Secretary for the Labor Council. What does that have to do with anything John Day has done? I will tell you it has Nothing to do with it.
kenny woods

Murfreesboro, TN

#27 Dec 31, 2011
Then you need to go back and read his post tina.Any thing that happens he is the first one to go , Just another persone who has nose trouble .
igy

Murfreesboro, TN

#28 Dec 31, 2011
Someone needs to be sticking their nose in whats been going on. Your family no longer has free rein in this county and thats whats up your a$$ so bad.
kenny woods

Murfreesboro, TN

#29 Dec 31, 2011
I looked at buying some more land if you need to know.
missylou

Elizabethton, TN

#30 Jan 2, 2012
Deerhunter _11 wrote:
Oh and for you Missylou Henry and Jason yes let them meet with there wife but they stay with them the whole time to make sure nothing happens and it never does I can see that Missylou is just one of those people that dont have a clue what she is talking about so why dont you just kept you mouth shut along with that worthless Jon Day.
i didnt say one word about jason now did i and yes henry and cozy let them do what they want and yes things do happen and no i wont keep my mouth shut alot more will come out
Rapture

United States

#32 Jan 3, 2012
Deerhunter _11 wrote:
Oh and for you Missylou Henry and Jason yes let them meet with there wife but they stay with them the whole time to make sure nothing happens and it never does I can see that Missylou is just one of those people that dont have a clue what she is talking about so why dont you just kept you mouth shut along with that worthless Jon Day.
So are you saying Jason works for the sheriffs dept.along with henry?
alice

Murfreesboro, TN

#33 Jan 3, 2012
I think kenny bought some more land today. It should be in the paper in next few days.50 acres in limestone cove.
Get Ur Done

Murfreesboro, TN

#34 Jan 3, 2012
alice wrote:
I think kenny bought some more land today. It should be in the paper in next few days.50 acres in limestone cove.
What'd he do steal the man's place who got run over the other day? Sounds like something he and Kent would do. Cheat the young widow and kids out of their land and house.
hate it for you

Murfreesboro, TN

#35 Jan 3, 2012
alice wrote:
Probally should donate it to his nephews legal fees, I hear it's going to cost them a fortune.
NORRA

Murfreesboro, TN

#36 Feb 11, 2012
the city workers should be union that way the recorder who seems to be the mayor alos could not do such unjust to some one.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#37 Feb 11, 2012
Get Ur Done wrote:
<quoted text>
What'd he do steal the man's place who got run over the other day? Sounds like something he and Kent would do. Cheat the young widow and kids out of their land and house.
Do you mean the man, James A. Garland, who ran over Jamie gave land to kenny or kent or whoever to not get in trouble?
JOHN BOY

Murfreesboro, TN

#38 Feb 11, 2012
HE GAVE THEM 500 ACRES
johnboy walton

Abingdon, VA

#39 Feb 11, 2012
Was it Walton land on the mountain? Grandpa will be mad!
letting out

United States

#40 Apr 1, 2012
Randy trivette is a liar he knew what was going on he just wants to be the king of Erwin his day will come for having Gary Hatchers wife in the office several evenings after hours ask Janice Metcalf if she will tell the truth and ask why Cody Padgett. Got fired for smoking meth. Greg Forbes and Jason Lane ur days are numbered also I will be praying for all of u before its to late.
big news

United States

#41 Apr 1, 2012
The retired park supervisor caught Randy and Lisa H. Coming out of city hall and told Mayor Lewis nothing was done not only once but several times ask Mr Scott or Janice Metcalf will they tell truth ask them and see what they tell u tell the truth it will stand when the worlds on fire.
professionals

Johnson City, TN

#42 Apr 1, 2012
Now you know that Randy was Giving Lisa fishing lessons don't you. You know Lisa's like a lot a lessons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Tobacco Store 4 hr Well 7
erwin mcdonalds (Nov '12) 21 hr Bwill 27
Just moved here Thu Newhere 2
Charlie McLaughlin (Apr '15) Nov 19 Randy Gardner 5
Is Angie Lance back in town? Nov 18 Anonymous 1
Erwin troopers Nov 15 Tommy Briggs 16
Nick Saban Smirks Nov 13 Vlad the Impaler 1

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance