Sheriff Candidates So Far
GOMER

Elizabethton, TN

#103 Mar 19, 2012
TO Faye what did you think about mike and lisa taking up with each other even though she was a married woman at the time curtis griffith is a good man. everybody at the sheriff's dept. seen it coming lisa hanging out at mike's office supposedly taking banjo lessons from him. faye you are exactly right people can change.but has he why was he at sandi birds house after his marriage to lisa?
hope

Elizabethton, TN

#104 Mar 19, 2012
let's leave a good woman out of this faye has no horse in the race. yes she i mike's mother in law and will naturally support him. i to support mike he is the only person with enough backbone to stand up against this clan. oh by the way somebody has been using my name igy i want use it anymore.
Faye Bailey

Mount Juliet, TN

#105 Mar 19, 2012
GOMER wrote:
TO Faye what did you think about mike and lisa taking up with each other even though she was a married woman at the time curtis griffith is a good man. everybody at the sheriff's dept. seen it coming lisa hanging out at mike's office supposedly taking banjo lessons from him. faye you are exactly right people can change.but has he why was he at sandi birds house after his marriage to lisa?
Lisa & Mike did not take up with each other as you have suggested. The marriage to Curtis was long over and the reasons are none of your business. Mike did not have a dog in that race. Lisa bought a mandolin and asked Mike to tune it for her while she & I were out running errands one day. I was present while he tuned it. He went to Sandy's house for a specific reason and both Lisa & I were aware of his reason for going and it is none of your business either. I think you need to be taking care of your own business at hand and leave everyone else alone. You are not helping your cause one bit by being ugly to others.
Faye Bailey

Mount Juliet, TN

#106 Mar 19, 2012
hope wrote:
let's leave a good woman out of this faye has no horse in the race. yes she i mike's mother in law and will naturally support him. i to support mike he is the only person with enough backbone to stand up against this clan. oh by the way somebody has been using my name igy i want use it anymore.
Thank you Igy for your support. I do appreciate it. I am just tired of my family being trashed. I am proud to say that I have wonderful kids and they take very good care of me. Lisa & my son, Joey are just the best. Joey ran for the commissioner of our district simply because he wanted to better our community.
GOOBER jd

Elizabethton, TN

#107 Mar 19, 2012
if mike and lisa did not have an extra marital affair the truth will stand when the world is on fire. everyone at sheriffs dept just found it odd that a married woman would be hanging out with mike at the sheriff's dept. mike said he was giving her banjo lessons ask mrs ragland he seems to be calling her alot she can tell you about this. so you say he was just tuning her mandolin so be it the truth will stand. and all i going on what kent harris told me that he had to go out sandi birds over what mike did and he talked to mike about it but if you know all about it the truth will stand.
tuner

Elizabethton, TN

#108 Mar 19, 2012
NEWS FLASH! mommie faye said that mickie was not giving baby lisa banjer lessons he was only tuning her mandolin. must have neede to be tuned every night. and her son joey ran for commissioner to beter the community and she trashed all of his opponents especially gene wilson she said he was just like that no good brushy lewis. why she mad at them? because mickie thought he was going to be chief of police got zero votes. mike ran for sheriff came in last each time. her son joey came in last place for commissioner. do you see a pattern here. LAST place seems to follow them. can you say that people know them all to well.
Truth

Elizabethton, TN

#109 Mar 19, 2012
To Faye Bailey, Dear Faye I have read your posts on here today with dismay,I wanted to share a little scripture with you. Psalms 34:13 Keep thy tounge from evil,and thy lips from speaking guile. I do however realize this will be hard for you to do but at least think about it as you speak also know the heart of the wicked is little worth.

Since: Mar 12

Johnson City, TN

#110 Mar 19, 2012
Truth wrote:
To Faye Bailey, Dear Faye I have read your posts on here today with dismay,I wanted to share a little scripture with you. Psalms 34:13 Keep thy tounge from evil,and thy lips from speaking guile. I do however realize this will be hard for you to do but at least think about it as you speak also know the heart of the wicked is little worth.
Do you think God is happy that you are using scripture in the way you have?

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes on judgement day.
MARTHA

Murfreesboro, TN

#111 Mar 19, 2012
i BET MIKE PUT A G STRING ON THAT BANJO FOR LISA.
good governance

Johnson City, TN

#112 Mar 19, 2012
MARTHA wrote:
i BET MIKE PUT A G STRING ON THAT BANJO FOR LISA.
That is what the problem was. The g-string was on and he took it off. Replaced it with the p-string
Democracy

Jonesborough, TN

#113 Mar 19, 2012
Truth wrote:
Kenny and Kent nothing but liars and workers of the devil. Lucky God don't strike them down with a bolt of lightening.Get drunk as a skunk at Rock Creek Park on friday nights ,go to church on sunday ,shake everybody hand and tell how you enjoyed Pastor Earl sermon and you will think on it all day for inspiration. Kent and Kenny can you say Hipocrit. Don't be quoteing scripture to anybody ,you have no right.
oped

Elizabethton, TN

#114 Mar 19, 2012
to faye (democracy) no you are the only one who has a right to do anything i'm sorry faye you sure are not acting like a christian. you are acting desperate like you did when joey was running for office and you thought he had it won you remember when you were up at farnors old store trash talking gene wilson how sorry him and that no good brushy lewis are i remember what you said about him and then mike hensley or mickie as you call him filled kent harris full of hate and lies about gene wilson told kent gene was lying on him then mike told kent he had to hire full time court officers new cruisers etc. etc. had kent into it with the commission. well kent found out his plans and i believe the commissioners will see through this song and dance routine he is doing. read on your facebook how bad your knees are you can't mow the yard let the spivey mtn.boys fire up the music and off you go dancing like a 16year old. bad knees probally have to do with being obese if you could loose about a 100lbs. you would feel so much better.
MARINE MOUNTAIN

Johnson City, TN

#115 Mar 19, 2012
Survivorman wrote:
Yeah, I agree with you; I was just having one of my silly moments. I would like to see the chronological order of his jobs and see if he progressed or regressed in his job responsibilities. I think that would be very telling.
I'm hoping that the ER and/or JC Press will post the qualifications of each of the candidates and the commissioners allow some input from citizens before arriving at a decision.
UH-OOOOOOOOOOO! TO HARD TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WOULD HONESTLY SPEND TO MUCH OF THEIR OWN TIME TO MAKE THEMSELVES MORE KNOWLEDGABLE IF THE FEILD THAT THEIR IN,(HEY UNICOI COUNTY THATS LAW E N F O R C E M E N T) NOT TO MENTION HIS SERVICE WITH THE SECRET SERVICE. COMPARED TO, WELL OTHERS, YES LETS SAY OTHERS SO THAT OTHERS WON'T GET THEIR WIDDLE FEEL-WINGS HURT. SURLEY YOU DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER, DO YOU? "SEMPER FI"
Rumplestilskin

Elizabethton, TN

#116 Mar 19, 2012
Mike HAS FIVE (5) VOTES! SO GET OVER IT YOU BUNCH OF LOOSERS. GO FAYE GO FAYE GO FAYE!!
Rumplestiltskein

Marion, VA

#117 Mar 19, 2012
Rumplestilskin wrote:
Mike HAS FIVE (5) VOTES! SO GET OVER IT YOU BUNCH OF LOOSERS. GO FAYE GO FAYE GO FAYE!!
I'm flabbergasted! You stole my identity...How dare you?! It's a travesity I say! A travesity....
Faye Bailey

Mount Juliet, TN

#118 Mar 19, 2012
No, I am done. The kkk is alive and well. (Kathy, Kenny and Kent)
Rumplestilskein

Elizabethton, TN

#119 Mar 19, 2012
How dare you to steal my identity all i wanna do is have some FUN FUN FUN.....FUN FUN FUN.........AND GET ON TOPIX and trash Kent Harris and his family because they deserve it. I am the judge.!
Democracy

Jonesborough, TN

#120 Mar 19, 2012
oped wrote:
to faye (democracy) no you are the only one who has a right to do anything i'm sorry faye you sure are not acting like a christian. you are acting desperate like you did when joey was running for office and you thought he had it won you remember when you were up at farnors old store trash talking gene wilson how sorry him and that no good brushy lewis are i remember what you said about him and then mike hensley or mickie as you call him filled kent harris full of hate and lies about gene wilson told kent gene was lying on him then mike told kent he had to hire full time court officers new cruisers etc. etc. had kent into it with the commission. well kent found out his plans and i believe the commissioners will see through this song and dance routine he is doing. read on your facebook how bad your knees are you can't mow the yard let the spivey mtn.boys fire up the music and off you go dancing like a 16year old. bad knees probally have to do with being obese if you could loose about a 100lbs. you would feel so much better.
Look boy you talk tough. I aint Faye or Joey and I don't even know them. You owe Faye an apology. I know your boy Kent real well,I know what a liar ,cheat, thief , drunk that he is. I don't care who you are I know stuff on him that you don't. If you are so tough look me up and I will tell you about some of it.You better be careful because someone who is less understanding than me might take offense to what you say.
Democracy

Jonesborough, TN

#122 Mar 19, 2012
Jack Diddly wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think God is happy that you are using scripture in the way you have?
I wouldn't want to be in your shoes on judgement day.
Hey Jack ,Kent and Kenny don't care what God thinks. Kents religion is as fake as his brain injury.
I know Kent before you come back at me with Judge not lest ye be judged, when your tree bears good fruit you can stand in the judgement. I know the fruit I bear is good and I know the fruit you bear is a bitter poison.
faaaaaaaayeeeeee

Elizabethton, TN

#123 Mar 19, 2012
Fun fun fun till my baby and mickie gets back in town.... fun fun fun till my dady locks the trailor park down.. fun fun fun till my food stamp card runs out..........fun fun fun running my trashy mouth. mike tuner. please mike tuner.... DIET pills dont help me none i still want to eat everything i get my hands on. A whole pie and a gallon of ice cream thank you OBAMA for your welfare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Ledford (Mar '15) 7 hr Tyuru 69
Kids find the funniest things!!!! (Dec '15) 17 hr daisymaied 2
Any good single guys in Unicoi County? 20 hr daisymaied 28
teacher student relations 20 hr daisymaied 16
Who is the Ugliest Young Man in Area? 20 hr daisymaied 4
Busted paper 20 hr daisymaied 10
Pokeman No 20 hr Billy 12

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance