Sheriff Candidates So Far
TheMan

Gate City, VA

#42 Mar 17, 2012
allen wrote:
DAWSON WILL BE RIGHT UP THERE IN LINE A GOOD MAN GOOD WORK RECORD, HE DOES KNOW HOW TO PUT 40 HRS IN A WORK WEEK.
I agree totally, Michaels values and upbringing speak mounds to his charcter.
TheMan

Gate City, VA

#43 Mar 17, 2012
You kidden me wrote:
rumor has it the former sheriff is pushing for Ron Arnold for sheriff and also, get this, He is going to make Heather Reams his chief deputy and Josh Baily chief Investigator over CID, LOL. All i can say is are you kiddin me.
ya, and i live in erwin think how i feel
Jack Diddly

Johnson City, TN

#44 Mar 17, 2012
TheMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Dawson is in excellent shape. His high morals standards are leaps and bounds out of who just left office.
If this guy is to stand a chance,he needs to get out and introduce himself to the community.
I am actually supporting 2 people,Mike Hensley and David Pauley.I've heard people on here supporting Shane Hawkins and now a couple more that I don't know.
The job will be up for election,I won't trash anyone I don't know and hope that whoever wins runs it right.Being honest and doing right is very simple if you can resist the temptation of making extra money through deceit.
I asked around about Shane Hawkins,I found out he is honest and a straight up person.He has yet to announce his intentions,the same as the guys you have mentioned.
MARTHA

Murfreesboro, TN

#45 Mar 18, 2012
mIKE LIED ABOUT HIS EMPLOYMENT IN CARTER CO, HE PUT DOWN HE WORKED PART TIME THERE , JOHN HENSON SAID HE NEVER WORKED FOR HIM AND THERE IS NOTHING SHOWING HE WAS EVER PAID FROM THERE. HE ALSO SAID HE WORKED FOR WASH COUNTY FOR A YEAR WHEN IN FACT HE WORKED 3 WEEKS THEN WAS LET GO.ALL this mike put down himself on paper this way he would not have to go back to the training acamady. As usual looking out for him self again and the post comm is revewing this and has all the paper work that he has sighned and lied on also.
commonsense

Johnson City, TN

#46 Mar 18, 2012
Well, if nothing else, topix has proven to me that people actually do sit up at night with this crap on their minds!Desperation is a funny thing. The only reason ALL of this mess about Mike is on here is because the Kool aiders cant control him. Yeah, he is a country boy, we live in Erwin Tennessee people! That didn't seem to bother Kent when Mike was working double shifts,working on cases that no one else even cared about.It is so obvious that about 3 people are posting over and over anything negative they can.On the good side, its giving Carson Gentry all of the ammo he needs to have a clearance removed. I believe obsessive disorders of this type will play a big role in clearance evaluations. Maybe when his clearance is gone he can go back to the tri colored building and work on something important. I bet the inside has magazine clippings and photos of all the people he is out to get! HAHA. His den of crazy! Everyone, read all the post,realize its nonsense and I ask again, use your common sense...
GOTCHA

Murfreesboro, TN

#47 Mar 18, 2012
Ask Mikie why Bob Whitson fired him in 1989?
MARTHA

Murfreesboro, TN

#48 Mar 18, 2012
Not a lie when mike sighn his name to it, i have a copy of it if you would like i will post it on here for the world to see no problem . I will leave that up to you cause if you say it is a lie i will post it on here so run you mouth some some more and see what i post next.
GOTCHA

Murfreesboro, TN

#49 Mar 18, 2012
Bob Whitson was a good man so was Paul White and they both let Mike go?
GOTCHA

Murfreesboro, TN

#50 Mar 18, 2012
Then as all good employees do Mike quit working for Pete Destefano with no notice according to the memo sent by Destefano. This is the kind of person we need as sheriff.
GOTCHA

Murfreesboro, TN

#51 Mar 18, 2012
Call Martha Erwin again today Mike Hensley she is not afraid of your intimidation.
GOTCHA

Murfreesboro, TN

#52 Mar 18, 2012
Mike Hensley experience worked for Washington Co. Sheriff's Dept. for three weeks (3)weeks in 1993.
GOTCHA

Murfreesboro, TN

#53 Mar 18, 2012
Mikke Hensley says he worked for Carter County 1998-2000 the strange thing is they have NO RECORD of him working there and the Sheriff at the time John Henson says "hensley never worked for me".
GOTCHA

Murfreesboro, TN

#54 Mar 18, 2012
To:Fred Congdon County Executive March 15,1989 Dear Sir: Mike Hensley has been dismissed from the Unicoi County Sheriff's Department effective March 8,1989. He is to be paid (2) weeks vacation begining March 9 through March 22,1989. His vacation salary is to be taken from other salaries and wages which was set up for vacations. Signed Bob Whitson,Sheriff
GOTCHA

Murfreesboro, TN

#55 Mar 18, 2012
why did mike hensley lie in2002 about his experience? No officer shall be certified under these rules unless: The officer must have ten(10)years law enforcement experience after july 1,1970 and must have no longer than a FIVE(5) YEAR BREAK IN SERVICE. RULE 1110-2-.03,(6)(B).
good governance

Johnson City, TN

#56 Mar 18, 2012
Myself I think every police officer in Unicoi County should have to get a security clearance just like the employees of NFS
Hmmmm

Nashville, TN

#57 Mar 18, 2012
good governance wrote:
Myself I think every police officer in Unicoi County should have to get a security clearance just like the employees of NFS
Why?
good governance

Johnson City, TN

#58 Mar 18, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
If they can't be trusted at a nuclear plant then how can they be trusted in protect the people
rainbow

Greer, SC

#59 Mar 18, 2012
Gotcha i think you think about mike to much he is all you have on your mind you are eather crazy and need help or you are gay anyway try to get something else on your mind
Hmmmm

Nashville, TN

#60 Mar 18, 2012
good governance wrote:
<quoted text>
If they can't be trusted at a nuclear plant then how can they be trusted in protect the people
Apples and oranges
rainbow

Greer, SC

#61 Mar 18, 2012
When the cats away the mice will play hot tub and swimming pool parties foe example spring water brings spring flowers. And a picture is worth a thousand words

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Did The Narcissist Cross The Road? 3 hr Bobby Erwin 1
Karen Seeley Gaddy Murphy Andeson etc etc Tue noseyneighbor 4
Computer repair Tue bill markson 6
Bored anyone want to hangout Tue Bored 1
86 sheriff Sun Topac 5
erwin mcdonalds (Nov '12) Dec 9 Fred 28
Just moved here Dec 8 hi new person 3

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance