curious

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

I have heard many rumors and fats on this judge! just curious what anyone else may know !!!
sinbad

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Judged:

He is good people.
Stay in Chicago buddy
Bounty Hunter

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Looking for people from Chicago : could be him -";
Someone who knows

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

He is a very very nice man who has a very hard job.
just cause

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

Yeah im a laywer in jc and have been to erwins so called court house if it wasnt for the d.a. Shults wouldnt know what to do.the d.a. Tells shults what to do most of the time.and that is also illegal.i now refuse to take cases in erwin. Ive been to corupt towns before but never one like erwin.i abide by the law 100% but i still refuse to go to your lovely little town because of the people that run the town
Someone who knows

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

With regard to "Just Cause" in Chicago, most, if not all, persons in Erwin, do not give a damn whether you come back to our "lovely Little Town."
just cause

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Judged:

Looks like your one of the corrupt also.if a real judge was to sit in on erwins court unknown thed have to shut the place down do to illegal precedings.and its not all shults he is a nice person and he does have a hard job if it was done the right way.he has to go along with all the crooked stuff or they would find somebody who would i dont blame him for trying to keep his job.personaly id do the right thing and resign right after i collected enough info to put em all in prison
Fred

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

If there is something crooked in Erwin, it is not Shults. We all know who the crook is.
mary

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Thats for sure but crooks have croines workin on there side or they wouldnt get very far
Alex

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

if you know about so much corruption why don't you go to the FBI, otherwise keep quite
Alex

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

the people who get on line and talk about otherpeople are cowards
curious

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Where u livin at sister the fbi is there right now
Alex

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

no dumb ass, the tbi is there now
code of ethics

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

just cause wrote:
Yeah im a laywer in jc and have been to erwins so called court house if it wasnt for the d.a. Shults wouldnt know what to do.the d.a. Tells shults what to do most of the time.and that is also illegal.i now refuse to take cases in erwin. Ive been to corupt towns before but never one like erwin.i abide by the law 100% but i still refuse to go to your lovely little town because of the people that run the town
I agree with you! but Shults is very crooked! I
code of ethics

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Shults is crooked as they come ! He heard a case that the other party atty was friends and personal attorney had for David Shults but he never disclosed this information nor did the attorney ! just happend to find out A month later!! someone please tell me how a judge can get my making a judgement on a case when he Is friends w and has the other party atty also representing himself since 2006 ??
code of ethics

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Shults also took the baby away from his EX wife and fixed her up just like he wanted!! he Is dirty and it will come out!! along with the attorney that he has been warped up with in his dirty dealings !!
curious

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Alex wrote:
no dumb ass, the tbi is there now
well guess what dumb ass its both now just because it isnt in your stupid little paper dosent mean its not really going on.why else would certain people run away? And u call us cowards hah !!!
The whole town cant fake a brain injury
bull dog

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

in this town you are one of or not, leave our bad boys alone.
curious

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

bull dog wrote:
Well Iam not and I don't walk the crooked what's chalk line that they have laid out! I also don't think crooks should get by with there wrong doing! Rights Right and wrong is wrong!!!! You must be In with tha crooks!!
curious

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

bull dog wrote:
Crooked chalk line !!! that's what I meant !!!!!!!!!! That Judge Is crooked chalk as a barrel of fish hooks!!!! and It will come out !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erwin Discussions

Search the Erwin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min WTSenior 141,518
Dan Smiths trial experience 3 hr Truth teller 7
Junk Mail 7 hr sickntired 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr jarda 8,594
fortune teller (Mar '11) 10 hr barbara smith 31
Ex Deputy Entrapment cost's county $30,000 18 hr june bug 3
Should Director of Schools be Elected or Appoin... (Mar '12) Tue Big Shots 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erwin Jobs

•••