Rick Butler Unicoi Chief Of Police

Posted in the Erwin Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2013
P P Fox

Charlotte, NC

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Oh yes it's in the making! New radar units are ordered, the Town is on its way back to the way it once was! Speeders are going to get set back a notch or two. A policeman will be posted at both of our STOP signs. And now we can fill the town hall up with speeders and collect enough money to buy new lanterns for our cabin and outfit our new community kitchen with stainless steel sinks! Hell yea, Johnny's posse ! Maybe Kent can do the investigations and Matt McNally can destroy there evidence! I want a JOB! Pleeeeezzzzzz I will help write tickets!!!!!!
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#2 Apr 24, 2013
P P Fox wrote:
Oh yes it's in the making! New radar units are ordered, the Town is on its way back to the way it once was! Speeders are going to get set back a notch or two. A policeman will be posted at both of our STOP signs. And now we can fill the town hall up with speeders and collect enough money to buy new lanterns for our cabin and outfit our new community kitchen with stainless steel sinks! Hell yea, Johnny's posse ! Maybe Kent can do the investigations and Matt McNally can destroy there evidence! I want a JOB! Pleeeeezzzzzz I will help write tickets!!!!!!
Don't forget Jim Lengel patrolling the parks on horseback !
NOLAW

Johnson City, TN

#3 Apr 25, 2013
the only law i see in unicoi is the cruiser set at town hall they had to bring it out on a rollback oh and the billboard sign that says mike hensley sheriff. wht what a joke mayor lynch is doing what is best for town. i say jason tilson for chief. rick butler as sheriff.
BUFFORD T JUSTICE

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Apr 25, 2013
RICK BUTLER WILL BE THE NEXT SHERIFF OF UC COUNTY, HE WOULD MAKE A GREAT POLICE CHIEF ALSO FOR THE TOWN OF UNICOI, ME AND HIM WENT TO SCHOOL WITH EACH OTHER.
Foreman

Ellenboro, NC

#7 Apr 25, 2013
BUFFORD T JUSTICE wrote:
RICK BUTLER WILL BE THE NEXT SHERIFF OF UC COUNTY, HE WOULD MAKE A GREAT POLICE CHIEF ALSO FOR THE TOWN OF UNICOI, ME AND HIM WENT TO SCHOOL WITH EACH OTHER.
Wanna bet?
King Dingaling

Kingsport, TN

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Does anyone think that we actually need more cops in Unicoi? Our Sheriff's department already has a pretty strong presence considering the lack of crime going on.
Holy Cow

Madison, WI

#9 Apr 25, 2013
Here is a money saver .... Unicoi is a very small place and if speeding is the issue just put up speed humps where the issues are and that solves that issue. Make them tall enough that people really have to slow down or else their cars pay this consequences. Unicoi needs to spice it up a little though. You drive on the main strip and it looks junky as crap. Make some of the business owners clean up their places or else they pay fines for their filth. There is you another way to get money. If you need any other ideas the rocket scientist will be right here.
yes

Johnson City, TN

#10 Apr 25, 2013
we never see deputys they forgot were marbleton is? i think rick butler be excellent choice for police and even better sheriff i vote for he.
Foreman

Smyrna, SC

#11 Apr 25, 2013
Peckerheads!
LT GUINN

Marion, VA

#12 Apr 25, 2013
BUFFORD T JUSTICE wrote:
I bet you guys spent a lot of time together in the cloak room,lol
LT GUINN

Marion, VA

#13 Apr 25, 2013
yes wrote:
we never see deputys they forgot were marbleton is? i think rick butler be excellent choice for police and even better sheriff i vote for he.
You could have a reunion with Rick and Josh at Limestone Cove park,that way you would be covered because you pull that stunt at Rock Creek Park and Mike and Frank will haul that ass to jail.
fourhundredpound s

Johnson City, TN

#14 Apr 25, 2013
me and par think that rick butler make fine sheriff, we never see mike anymore he staying busy running that old dozer.
fourhundredpound s

Johnson City, TN

#15 Apr 25, 2013
oh jim lengel on horseback would be more benefecial than mike hensley in that monster truck or that hum v that tore up several county roads this winter. i think the hwy dept should send them a bill.
Just sayin

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Apr 25, 2013
If we can keep Rick sober and buy cruisers by the dozen then we may have a plan.
Rapture

Post Falls, ID

#17 Apr 25, 2013
BUFFORD T JUSTICE wrote:
The fact that he even knows your stupid ass,ought to be grounds for disqualification,Chicken Lips...I mean,You've got enough stupid on you,that some of has to rub off on people you are around:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Julia 146,155
If you could pick another sheriff who would it be? 3 hr undoubting thomas 6
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr WTH 9,329
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr Average 8,619
UC Sheriff and Commission 10 hr funny 24
T.B.I. Investigating Unicoi Sheriff Hensley Mis... 10 hr wrong 48
Erwin and Unicoi County Bible believing Christians 10 hr wrong 4
•••
•••
•••

Erwin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000