bulldog709

United States

#21 May 9, 2012
Randy I also read the post on your wall from kent and thought well he just told on his self then after a few min. It was gone. Kent said he didn't delete it and I know you didn't so another lie was told I was going to vote for Jim until all of this came up but now unless Jim comes up with some dang good reason why Kent is backing him mike has my vote and I don't think he will have a good enuf reason. I just hope the truth comes out although I don't think Kent will ever see jail time people will know the truth.
Heart Broke

United States

#22 May 9, 2012
bulldog709 wrote:
Randy I also read the post on your wall from kent and thought well he just told on his self then after a few min. It was gone. Kent said he didn't delete it and I know you didn't so another lie was told I was going to vote for Jim until all of this came up but now unless Jim comes up with some dang good reason why Kent is backing him mike has my vote and I don't think he will have a good enuf reason. I just hope the truth comes out although I don't think Kent will ever see jail time people will know the truth.
People will finally know the Truth.I am so Glad People are seeing Kent's the puppet master behind Lengel.He doesn't want to loose Control.
Interested Person

Mount Juliet, TN

#23 May 9, 2012
I was told today that Mr Lengel said he had never had the priviledge of meeting Kent. I think I would be wary of a stranger running my campaign for me. Said he never gets on the web page.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24 May 9, 2012
Interested Person wrote:
I was told today that Mr Lengel said he had never had the priviledge of meeting Kent. I think I would be wary of a stranger running my campaign for me. Said he never gets on the web page.
Well he lied,he posted on their Sunday that if anyone attacks him or his family anymore they would be dealt with at the appropiate time.I' haven't seen any attacks but I have seen a lot of poking fun at his idea of a posse on horseback to patrol the mountains.
Get Real

United States

#25 May 9, 2012
It is really hard for me to believe anyone would have someone that is awaiting to go before a Grand Jury to campaign for them. I think this has to be a political ploy to pull votes away from Lengel.
Wondering

Jonesborough, TN

#26 May 9, 2012
Get Real wrote:
It is really hard for me to believe anyone would have someone that is awaiting to go before a Grand Jury to campaign for them. I think this has to be a political ploy to pull votes away from Lengel.
If that is the case why has'nt Lengel came out and denounced Kent Harris ? Instead it looks like he has embraced Kent with open arms and I even hear he has been seen with Ken Potter helping him campaign. Everyone knows when Kent Harris says jump Ken Potter just says how high.
Rapture

United States

#27 May 9, 2012
What happened to the lengel for sheriff webpage??Give up already??
Whose Who

Nashville, TN

#28 May 9, 2012
Rapture wrote:
Yea that's what I would like to know...when you click on it nothing shows up. Also I saw a post by Kent that said he was giving up his facebook account and then "Poof" it was gone!!!!
Rapture

United States

#29 May 9, 2012
Whose Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that's what I would like to know...when you click on it nothing shows up. Also I saw a post by Kent that said he was giving up his facebook account and then "Poof" it was gone!!!!
Well it appears mr.lengel has aquired himself a different political page,complete with a .com:)I wonder if kent will post his support all over that one as well?Mr.lengel has two people in what looks like two different states telling the people of unicoi county they should all trust in jim...Didn't see any public endorsements from unicoi county:(

Location hidden

#30 May 9, 2012
Whose Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Kent is the one that started the Facebook page for lengel.When Kent got tripped up and told on himself a few people came out and commented publicly against him and he probably didn't like it that so many people didn't support him anymore.
That is the best thing he ever did was do away with his FB account.I have no personal vendetta against Kent,I just wanted him to back up his accusations against Mike Hensley with solid evidence which I knew he didn't have.
I had not spoke out against until the day before yesterday when I read his garbage on Jim Lengel's page and called him out on it.
I really don't wish anything bad for Kent,if he stops the finger pointing and quits his personal vendettas,he won't hear another word from me.I would defend anyone who gets lied on.
But either way,the drama is gone from my page on FB,now I can get back to having fun and joking with my friends on there.

Location hidden

#31 May 9, 2012
Rapture wrote:
I tried calling Diddly today,then Tucker tried and we both got a message that his voicemail was full.I figured he was somewhere not getting a signal.When you see him tell him to call Hawg,I may need to take his dog to the vet.It's nothing serious and may can wait until he decides to come home,but the little guy is miserable digging at his back side.
Whose Who

Nashville, TN

#32 May 9, 2012
Rapture wrote:
<quoted text>Well it appears mr.lengel has aquired himself a different political page,complete with a .com:)I wonder if kent will post his support all over that one as well?Mr.lengel has two people in what looks like two different states telling the people of unicoi county they should all trust in jim...Didn't see any public endorsements from unicoi county:(
What is the name of Mr. Lengel's new page??? And no I don't support him I am for Mike all the way I was just curious!!!
Truth is going to HURT

Pontiac, MI

#33 May 9, 2012
Www.lengel4sheriff.com and no I'm not for this Harris puppet either.
Rapture

United States

#34 May 9, 2012
Randy Higgins 1964 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried calling Diddly today,then Tucker tried and we both got a message that his voicemail was full.I figured he was somewhere not getting a signal.When you see him tell him to call Hawg,I may need to take his dog to the vet.It's nothing serious and may can wait until he decides to come home,but the little guy is miserable digging at his back side.
I will see him here in a bit Randy.Jack hasn't been feeling to well his self today,he has been inside in front of the fireplace most of the day.there has been a bug going around and I think ole bullet proof has done and caught it:)I will tell him to call you or message you,service is really spotty up here.I know he loves that dog to death,I will let him know.Thanks Hawg..P.s.-Tell tucker he needs to get over his fear of flying so he could join us sometime:)

Since: Mar 12

Coeur D Alene, ID

#35 May 9, 2012
Randy Higgins 1964 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawg im sorry you couldn't get in touch with me today,I don't have very good service here.

If you think he needs to go to the vet,go ahead and take him and I will call and pay for it.Thank you for looking over my interests while Iam here.

I will be in town tommoro and I will call you then.Iam going to bed it down for the night.Stay strong in God my friend.

Location hidden

#36 May 10, 2012
Rapture wrote:
<quoted text>I will see him here in a bit Randy.Jack hasn't been feeling to well his self today,he has been inside in front of the fireplace most of the day.there has been a bug going around and I think ole bullet proof has done and caught it:)I will tell him to call you or message you,service is really spotty up here.I know he loves that dog to death,I will let him know.Thanks Hawg..P.s.-Tell tucker he needs to get over his fear of flying so he could join us sometime:)
Thanks,he did get in touch with me.

Location hidden

#38 May 10, 2012
bulldog709 wrote:
I agree on the jail time,believe it or not Mike Hensley told me himself that Kent was a sick man and hoped if he's found guilty they work around that.
In no way am I out to get at Kent,it was defending the lies he was spreading on Mike and the retaliation attempts on John Day and Tina Crowder that I have stood against.
I know Tina and know she has endured a lot.I never have drank alcohol in my life and never hung out at here place,still she is a friend and a citizen that has a right to run her business,and I will defend that.
I have never met John Day in person,but I like what he does in seeking facts and holding our office holders accountable.He has the right to do so and I wish more of us would get involved the way he does.I oppose liquor by the drink,I've yet to be attacked by any of them that is for it.That's the difference between people that respect your rights and someone who believes in tyranny.
Heart Broke

Lawrenceville, GA

#39 May 10, 2012
Interested Person wrote:
He was also asked the Night of the County Commission Meeting.If He Planned on Running for Sheriff,He Answered Not if I'm Not appointed Tonight.Something or Someone Changed his Mind for Him!
McGruff

Erwin, TN

#40 May 11, 2012
I guess you all are saints and have never done anything wrong. Please we all know Rogers and Hensley. Isnt that right Diddly Tucker Higgins.
Interested Person

Mount Juliet, TN

#41 May 11, 2012
McGruff wrote:
I guess you all are saints and have never done anything wrong. Please we all know Rogers and Hensley. Isnt that right Diddly Tucker Higgins.
Boy, it would take a truck load of sins to top off Kents doings in the last few years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Busted paper 4 hr Hmm2 9
Pokeman No 21 hr TruthNow 9
Who is the Ugliest Young Man in Area? 21 hr TruthNow 2
Choir Wed oatmeal stu 7
Reptilian Hybrid Wed TruthNow 1
Alex Jones is actually Bill Hicks Tue TruthNow 1
chips Tue TurboTard 20

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance