only the sheriff can fire employes no...

only the sheriff can fire employes not chief deputy.

Posted in the Erwin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SNOOP DOG

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 21, 2013
THIS IS A STATE LAW THAT HAS BEEN BROKEN SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST LITTLE BIT, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO THIS NOT HIS CHIEF DEPUTY OR OTHER CLOWNS DOWN THERE. SOUNDS LIKE THE COUNTY MAY BE IN FOR ANOTHER LAWSUIT.
Toucan Sam

Hickory, NC

#2 Feb 21, 2013
You must have some free time today, go feed your chickens.
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#4 Feb 21, 2013
With this bunch,everything winds up as a lawsuit,lol
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#5 Feb 21, 2013
SNOOP DOG wrote:
THIS IS A STATE LAW THAT HAS BEEN BROKEN SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST LITTLE BIT, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO THIS NOT HIS CHIEF DEPUTY OR OTHER CLOWNS DOWN THERE. SOUNDS LIKE THE COUNTY MAY BE IN FOR ANOTHER LAWSUIT.
Get your top brass on that right now,lol.
barnesthedumbass

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Old Joe Clark wrote:
With this bunch,everything winds up as a lawsuit,lol
It is going to be so nice to see your face when they bust your cowardly ass
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
barnesthedumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,blah,blah,blah.........You are like a dog chasing a parked car,you won't know what to do if you do catch me.
Old Joe Clarks Boy

Miami, FL

#8 Feb 21, 2013
barnesthedumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd rather see yore face on a busted newspaper page queerbait.

http://postimage.org/image/dmhhfqo1l/

http://s20.postimage.org/fml23v1a5/Brokeback_...
ARNOLD DEMARR

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 21, 2013
WILL SEE YOUR FACE ON THE BUSTED AND BROKE PAPER LOOKS TO ME LIKE , THANKS YOU JUST HELPED THEM OUT BIG TIME.
Flap Sunford

Miami, FL

#11 Feb 21, 2013
ARNOLD DEMARR wrote:
WILL SEE YOUR FACE ON THE BUSTED AND BROKE PAPER LOOKS TO ME LIKE , THANKS YOU JUST HELPED THEM OUT BIG TIME.
Yore beond halp HOTROD. Take yore pigsass back to tha barn Betsis mooin fer ya.

http://s20.postimage.org/exfgeqmgt/Family_Of_...
ARNOLD DEMARR

Johnson City, TN

#12 Feb 21, 2013
I SAW A REPORT MIKE WROTE UP IT WAS ON A WEDNESDAY, HE WROTE IT UP LIKE THIS, IT WAS WENDYS I SEES A BLUES OLDS BLACK IN COLOR ON HWYS 26 GOING TOWARDS UNICOI SOUTH NO NORTH., I PULLS IT OVER CAUSE I DIDS NOTS SEE A TAG. THE TAG WAS IN BACKS SEATS AND OUT DATED, I SUMMONS THEMS TO COURTS FOR WENDYS JANWARY 13THS.
Kent

Orlando, FL

#13 Feb 21, 2013
ARNOLD DEMARR wrote:
I SAW A REPORT MIKE WROTE UP IT WAS ON A WEDNESDAY, HE WROTE IT UP LIKE THIS, IT WAS WENDYS I SEES A BLUES OLDS BLACK IN COLOR ON HWYS 26 GOING TOWARDS UNICOI SOUTH NO NORTH., I PULLS IT OVER CAUSE I DIDS NOTS SEE A TAG. THE TAG WAS IN BACKS SEATS AND OUT DATED, I SUMMONS THEMS TO COURTS FOR WENDYS JANWARY 13THS.
Forget Mike Uncle Dimwit, let's go get Betsy!!!!!

http://s20.postimage.org/k0pv4pkcd/Cowpuncher...
ARNOLD DEMARR

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 21, 2013
THE NEWS HAS BEEN CONTACTED AND TENN STATE CODE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO THERE ATTENTION, THE CHIEF DEPUTY CAN NOT FIRE THESE PEOPLE ONLY THE SHERIFF WHO WAS NOT EVEN PRESENT , I BET HE WAS IN CHURCH PRAYING FOR OL HENRY AND RICK DONT YOU. A LAWYER IS LOOKING INTO THIS TO SEE WHAT IS THE LEGAL SIDE OF IT.
Bigger balls than yours

Johnson City, TN

#15 Feb 21, 2013
ARNOLD DEMARR wrote:
THE NEWS HAS BEEN CONTACTED AND TENN STATE CODE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO THERE ATTENTION, THE CHIEF DEPUTY CAN NOT FIRE THESE PEOPLE ONLY THE SHERIFF WHO WAS NOT EVEN PRESENT , I BET HE WAS IN CHURCH PRAYING FOR OL HENRY AND RICK DONT YOU. A LAWYER IS LOOKING INTO THIS TO SEE WHAT IS THE LEGAL SIDE OF IT.
Kenny , you are a sure enough piece of shit. What if Rick Butler had hit an inocent family while he was driving his cruiser drunk ? Then who would you be looking to blame ?
Kenny

Sevierville, TN

#17 Feb 21, 2013
I'm planning a little vacation out west for me and my Betsy girl. When it's over,we'll probably have to camp in her trailer.But hey, I Love being close to my main squeeze anyhow!These lawyer fee's are breaking me up,lawsuites aren't cheap ya know!
SHOT GUN RIDER

Johnson City, TN

#18 Feb 22, 2013
I BET THAT IS WHAT MIKE TOLD HENRY AND RICK.
LARRY RATLIFF

Johnson City, TN

#19 Feb 25, 2013
THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE AG IN NASHVILLE ALONG WITH SOME OTHER THINGS.ALSO THE SHERIFFS ASSOC KNOWES ABOUT IT ALSO, MADE HIM LOOK LIKE THE IDIOT HE IS.
CASPER THE GHOST

Marion, VA

#20 Feb 25, 2013
LARRY RATLIFF wrote:
THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE AG IN NASHVILLE ALONG WITH SOME OTHER THINGS.ALSO THE SHERIFFS ASSOC KNOWES ABOUT IT ALSO, MADE HIM LOOK LIKE THE IDIOT HE IS.
LOL,the sheriff's association has no power to do anything moron.One thing is missing here,the first step of action in a wrongful termination claim is to have a hearing before the civil service board,that hasn't happened with any of them.
LARRY RATLIFF

Johnson City, TN

#21 Feb 25, 2013
DONT HAVE TO CAN TAKE IT STRAIGHT TO THE LABOR BOARD, YOU NOT TO BRIGHT ARE YOU, IT HAS DONE BEEN TURNED IN TO THEM, DO YOU WANT THE TENN CODE ON THIS OR DO YOU KNOW HOW TO LOOK IT UP?
LARRY RATLIFF

Johnson City, TN

#22 Feb 25, 2013
BY THE WAY SHERIFF ASSOC DONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, JUST MAKES DUMB ASS LOOK EVEN DUMBER.
Erwinite

Duncan, SC

#23 Feb 25, 2013
You could have sure fooled me, Chief Patton will put that ass packing! Myself as well as other citizens ate glad to see the riff raff left over from the EX SHERIFFS admin. Purged. Boo Hoo no more parties at rock creek park, no more political favors, the plane feller getting treated like the Rich, and they like all the rest of us. Feels good to have a non prejudice law enforcement official. Get over it HOT ROD you ain't got no pul no more! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David James Engle ( dj ) 20 min Djs fiance 5
Karen Seeley Anderson ...how many times has sh... 6 hr CBK 3
Sheriff and Jailer at Rock Creek Park 11 hr Following his mentor 1
If Frankie Rogers ran against Sheriff Hensley w... (Sep '15) 15 hr Boodro 10
Busted paper Sat Jla 2
Erwin Watchhawg on FB Fri Kernel 8
Dollar general Fri Erwinpto11 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erwin Mortgages