First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Booker U Phillips

Johnson City, TN

#102 Nov 2, 2011
Businessman wrote:
Why was Tony Clark moved into his office on Gay St. in Erwin by inmates I seen Cozy Silvers move his furniture into office in A county truck. I have real good information why Clark has turned so brutal against Kent Harris,and it has to do with some very deep pockets in Unicoi County. MONEY TALKS! HOPE YOU CAN LIVE WITH YOURSELF TONY.
State law allows inmates to be used for labor for governmental purposes, not for personal use as the TBI has alleged against Harris, no matter his intent.

One of the first signs of the guilty is to start pointing fingers at others. Smoke and mirrors.
IRONHEAD

Brentwood, TN

#103 May 13, 2012
What I was told it was Federal Law Enforcement that brought this to the DA Clark with it and he in turn turned it over to the TBI. The only thing I think is Tony should have excused his self from the case on Ex Sheriff Harris. Siting a conflict in interest since he has been working with him and it should be moved out of Unicoi County.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#104 May 13, 2012
IRONHEAD wrote:
What I was told it was Federal Law Enforcement that brought this to the DA Clark with it and he in turn turned it over to the TBI. The only thing I think is Tony should have excused his self from the case on Ex Sheriff Harris. Siting a conflict in interest since he has been working with him and it should be moved out of Unicoi County.
I agree,also I don't see how they are going to be able to pick a jury from Unicoi Countians.
Darth Vader-Cape Crusader

Kingsport, TN

#105 May 14, 2012
Randy Higgins 1964 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,also I don't see how they are going to be able to pick a jury from Unicoi Countians.
Unfortunately Mr. Harris's attorneys will not allow the trial to leave Unicoi County. All they have to do is to find one witness that will be sympathetic to the defense and Mr. Harris walks. The very least, Judge Blackwell should sequester the jury so as to mitigate any chances it will become "tainted". These upcoming trials could turn out to be real dog and pony shows and justice gets left behind - God forbid.
YODA

Murfreesboro, TN

#106 May 14, 2012
Darth Vader-Cape Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately Mr. Harris's attorneys will not allow the trial to leave Unicoi County. All they have to do is to find one witness that will be sympathetic to the defense and Mr. Harris walks. The very least, Judge Blackwell should sequester the jury so as to mitigate any chances it will become "tainted". These upcoming trials could turn out to be real dog and pony shows and justice gets left behind - God forbid.
Yoda believes what you say is true Darth Vader, wisdom dictates that the guilty will be punished and the evil shall be cast out.

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”
smarty

Johnson City, TN

#107 Jun 6, 2012
Yes and Tony Clark would have excused himself if he was an honest human being. That in itself tells you there is something in it for him. money talks! wait and see
THE GOOD STUFF

Knoxville, TN

#108 Oct 31, 2012
I cannot stand Kent Harris nor can i stand Tony Clark we need a District Attorney who doesnt lick his finger point it in the air to see which way the wind in blowing, and who takes care of his Pal's like Harris and a list of others I know of. Once he starts campaigning the Chickens will come home to roost.
THE GOOD STUFF

Knoxville, TN

#109 Oct 31, 2012
correction"which way the wind is blowing"
Robin

Johnson City, TN

#110 Oct 31, 2012
Tony rules he will be reelected so shut up.
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#111 Oct 31, 2012
THE GOOD STUFF wrote:
correction"which way the wind is blowing"
That's ok THE GOOD STUFF. You got it right the first time. When you talk about Clark you are talking about a bag of wind blowing, a BIG bag of wind. No need for correcting the truism.
Robin

Johnson City, TN

#112 Oct 31, 2012
Lmao
Robin

Johnson City, TN

#113 Nov 4, 2012
Clark rules!
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#114 Dec 16, 2012
Rock Creek Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok THE GOOD STUFF. You got it right the first time. When you talk about Clark you are talking about a bag of wind blowing, a BIG bag of wind. No need for correcting the truism.
Damn that is funny....like to see your ass stand up to Harris and his cult....Clark has done more good for this county than Harris ever did....know why? Clark did what was right not what was popular...Harris done all his good works to get something in return...and people like you criticize the few that try to make a difference...what a looser....
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#115 Dec 16, 2012
THE GOOD STUFF wrote:
I cannot stand Kent Harris nor can i stand Tony Clark we need a District Attorney who doesnt lick his finger point it in the air to see which way the wind in blowing, and who takes care of his Pal's like Harris and a list of others I know of. Once he starts campaigning the Chickens will come home to roost.
What an idiot....DA opened investigation...TBI found offenses...Clark took them to grand jury...indicted him..took him to trial twice...tried to get judge Brown to arrest him...and you say Clark is trying to take care of Harris....don't think that all Clark has tried to do would be considered helping harris...you really need to get out more or get more educated...damn if Clark is trying to help Harris I sure as hell would never want him to help me....looser
Bubba Gump

Elizabethton, TN

#116 Dec 17, 2012
Tony Clark has done all he can do. It is not his fault that in a town with a church on every corner that you cannot find 12 honest people, how sad. Hats off to those who voted guilty.
superman

Elizabethton, TN

#117 Dec 17, 2012
Bubba Gump wrote:
Tony Clark has done all he can do. It is not his fault that in a town with a church on every corner that you cannot find 12 honest people, how sad. Hats off to those who voted guilty.
I would urge Clark to keep on taking him to trial on every charge until Harris is found guilty or not guilty. Let Bowman and Street bleed Harris dry.
tommy9998

Greeneville, TN

#118 Dec 17, 2012
you guys are joke if tony doesnt wi e losses his joblt it go and get a life
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#119 Dec 17, 2012
True believer wrote:
Obviously you all dont realize he used inmates from our jail to go to knoxville and get his furniture. Also, he had the highway department pave his parents driveway. He is not squeeky clean and I know that. Alot of politicians may fall soon. I hope Kent and his family come thru all of this and if they oust him I hope he sues this county.
Yes dumbass he did.....I saw the truck leave with the inmates....The United States Federal courthouse in Greeneville and Knoxville were throwing away furniture.....US ATTORNEY approved use of inmates to move furniture to several DAs offices across the district....instead of furniture having to be bought by taxpayers it was donated to DAs office...and inmates are allowed to be used for this type work....cost state nothing....you know that Kent...this is you since you said OUR jail....as for paving of driveway...I helped Clark spread new gravel on his UNPAVED driveway this past summer...still UNPAVED today...go by and look but I wouldn't get out of car....you and your piece of shit uncle might be mistaken as criminals...oh wait no mistake you all are a bunch of cowardly thugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do the Blue Devils Get a Winning Record For the... 1 hr Bluedevils 4
Miss Having A Radio Station? 1 hr Marky Billson 4
Erwin troopers 7 hr woaah 9
Tn st trooper Tommy Boone sill in uniform he ... 7 hr woaah 5
Where is Erwin little league funds going?????? 18 hr Overitall 9
Tommy Boone Tennessee State trooper is a worthl... 20 hr Tommy Briggs 5
The mysterious Erwin Little League Board Absent... Mon Overitall 4

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance