Next Last
igy

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Oct 15, 2011
Thumbs Up!
Divided

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 15, 2011
Good job, Tony! This county has needed cleaning for quite some time. I know your decision was diffcult and unpopular, but rest assured that you have alot of supporters who appreciate what you and the TBI have done. It's good to see justice is blind again in Unicoi County; God knows it hasn't been for the past several years at the sheriff's office.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
victim of system

Nashville, TN

#3 Oct 15, 2011
I can't explain how much it means to me and my family, what you've done. Thank you ,so very much,for doing your job. I understand that it wasn't easy for you, but it was your job and you stood behind your oath. You've earned much respect.:)

lemonade

Nashville, TN

#4 Oct 15, 2011
It took a lot of courage to do what Clark did. I admire that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Huh

Ringgold, GA

#5 Oct 16, 2011
lemonade wrote:
It took a lot of courage to do what Clark did. I admire that.
Clark was quoted in the JC Press as saying there were rumours of people being "drugged" and the rumours are not true. I hadn't heard these rumours. Were there rumours that Harris and /or supporters were drugging enemys or what?
victim of system

Nashville, TN

#6 Oct 16, 2011
A many thanks go out to you Toney Clark. As you said,"You considered this man a friend,but the evidance was there and you upheld your oath to the people." You,Sir are an honorable man and the world and this county need more of you!Thank you so very, very much.
Proud

Nashville, TN

#7 Oct 16, 2011
Good job!
True believer

United States

#8 Oct 23, 2011
Obviously you all dont realize he used inmates from our jail to go to knoxville and get his furniture. Also, he had the highway department pave his parents driveway. He is not squeeky clean and I know that. Alot of politicians may fall soon. I hope Kent and his family come thru all of this and if they oust him I hope he sues this county.
top gun

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Oct 23, 2011
tony why dont you tell the people of this county where you was at friday night , you was with one of the state witness partying all night, also why dont some one look into where inmates help move tony clarke one time while he was in erwin, they went to knoxville and help him move some of his things here.also why was mike hensley not charged with working inmates, donal coldwell got hurt working on his bull dozer. also go to mike face book link he is using sheriff dept cell phone abd vehicle to sell him molases go look for your self on ther. 2 days after the sheriff fell mike and frank rogers went to mayor wanting to take the sheriffs job. check this out all the truth
top gun

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Oct 23, 2011
dont throw stones at a glass house, tony was up on rice creek at a perty with a state witness, his wife said he stayed up there all night. must have been one heck of party you all throwed, lets get this right you, tbi agent bevins,frank rogers state witness. did mike have his bull dozer up there letting donald coldwell working on it . dolald had to got to the emergency room cause he got hurt working on it. mike is useing his county vehicle and cell phone to deliver and sell his molases. i am not bling i know what is going on and what about the time the inmates helped you tony or did you forget to tell that.
top gun

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Oct 23, 2011
what about today when a woman came up told news 5 that if she put a sign up she would be shot. this is a threat get the tbi to do there real job and catch these people.
tiger

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Oct 23, 2011
tony why dont you come clean of all the behind doors meetings you have had with mike hensley and frank rogers otthers to get rid of a duly elected offical our sheriff it is a joke that hensley even thinks he could be our sheriff selective prosecution can you say that if harrris is so guilty of giving firewood away what about your pal hensley who has had inmates work in his cane patch work on bull dozer etc........ and from what i have heard now an investigation over hensley falsyfing his credentials in 2002 saying he worked in carter county for sheriff henson but now understand affidavits from them are saying that was done falsely what about that and if you got anymore molases for sale or free like you delevering on friday in county vehicle ohh and by the way there is copies of your facebook listing the county sale phone to buy molases but your pal tony will take good care of you because he has a job to do that is ruin a good man sheriff harris.
tom

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Oct 23, 2011
big party on rice creek join us frank rogers place we will be discussing upcoming lynching of sheriff kent harris tony clark will be the master of ceromonies and mike hensley will provide music a couple of local millionaires with an ax to grind with sheriff kent will provide refreshments bring your own bottle and lawn chair expect a fun filled night roasting our sheriff and getting our ducks in arow to ruin him..
Friend

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Oct 23, 2011
Not only his parents driveway but also his own driveway everyone on Marbleton Road knows this but thats just A perk of being District Attorney right. He has spoken of what good friends him and Sheriff Harris are well if thats the case then should he even be involved inthis case? Tony your days are numbered in office election two years away so you better get all paving done you can. A group is forming and we have a very formidable candidate who will win no doubt about it.
happy

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Oct 23, 2011
all drud dealers and criminals are celebrating what the mighty tony clark has done took down sheriff kent harris cant wait more drugs on streets home invasions burglaries sex offenders all praising clarks hard work,please keep doing your job arresting someone for taking care of the poor by giving them firewood and making sure they are taking care of and for rehabilitating inmates and taking them to church no doubt about kent harris is the criminal. yay yay yay yay yay what a man tony clark.
kloop

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Oct 23, 2011
One good thing these people who have malicously prosecuting OUR sheriff are really banking on the fact he is not capable of testify they are going to be shocked. When he beats these charges how much can he sue for I know there is a tort limit on officials but are they on individuals? I was reading where A woman recieved a million dollars from food city after she was found not guilty she accused and charged with theft, so he should recieve more than that.
happy

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Oct 23, 2011
What is A Grand Jury it is a group of citizens who hear onlyone side of a story and in thjs case it was an inquisitory indictment which means the tbi who are state investigators took the case in without getting both sides of a story and in grrand jury they do not look at guilt or innocence only is there a belief that a crime may have been committed in a case like this it becomes a tool to bypass having to establish probable cause for a judge to sign a warrant i no for a fact on numerous occassions officers who knew nothing about a case would take it before grand jury because arresting officer wasnt there and get a true bill, i have never known in many years ive been around court system the district attorney himself being in side with the grand jury but this was a case they had to get true bill on. grand juries referd to as a rubber stamp for d.a. been said you could indite a ham sandwhich for being stale at a grand jury. Believe me this not what our crime fighting da clark wants you to hear but this is the truth now in a trail that will be the rest of the story.
sara

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Oct 23, 2011
From what I hear DA Tony Clark will be one termer, Is there A way we can have A recall election before then next election for DA Clark will be August of 2014. Anybody with info. on re-call election please ppost I will go door to door to get signatures.
david

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Oct 24, 2011
I understand there is A motion filed in court to dismiss this case due to Tony Clark illegal actions in the grand jury has anyone else heard this? I cant agree enough with Sara he will never get re-elected and I think A recall election on him would be great all he has done is try to ruin good people or his political enemies for example Former D A Joe Crumle, Former Sheriff John Henson and others now Sheriff Kent Harris it would have taken real courage to stand up against these deep pockets that are after Harris but he does not have that trait, I to will work harder against him than I did for him.
diane

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Oct 24, 2011
i happen to know the truth that is something tony clark does not want to hear and sheriff kent has done nothing criminally wrong yes he has helped alot of poor neeedy disabled people and inmates to try and change there lifes and our infamous da clark making a crime out of this,cant wait until the voters get to do there duty on him i will bake cookies and sale them to raise money for his opponenets campaign.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Erwin Hospital 3 hr Frank 13
Moderator Shows Curious Allowances 3 hr RFE 1
Jessie 3 hr Judge 1
Unstable mother 10 hr Momma knows 3
Gas Pricies? Fri Judge 1
Karen Seeley Gaddy Murphy Andeson etc etc Jan 18 cheechee 17
New Tobacco Store Jan 16 Tn tn tn 13

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance