Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

Just curious as to see how you all feel about this paper. I personally think its a brilliant money maker. I have mixed feelings about the content. On one hand, if it in any way deters crime then I guess its a good thing but some of the "crimes" they are putting in there i have to disagree with such as failure to apprear, driving with no ins. etc. I its catastrophic for those who ultimatly lose their jobs because of their appearance in the paper. However these arrests are public record and according to the law I guess we have a right to know. Im torn. somebody persuade me.
SCG

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

If it makes these people realize that they need to change, it's a good thing. But, it is very hurtful for their famililes. And it's not fair to their family members.
concernciz

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

Judged:

It is a good idea but it is not fair to the families whoever is publishing this should be ashamed of making money off of embarissing these people and there families.maybe the dui`s and stuff should be in there for that reason but not the vop or domestic stuff
Independent

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

Judged:

Exploitative piece of crapatola.
Limestone Rocks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

Judged:

All this info is free at ( wcso.net ) this is published by our fine sherrifs office. Its all they have to do, besides hide and refuse to help their citizens in need. Does anyone know someone who thinks our sherrifs dept is doing a good job?
Hard Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

I hope that you have deep pockets and a great liability policy! You are sure to need it! That in addition to a very secret operations center!
rockey

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Limestone Rocks wrote:
All this info is free at ( wcso.net ) this is published by our fine sherrifs office. Its all they have to do, besides hide and refuse to help their citizens in need. Does anyone know someone who thinks our sherrifs dept is doing a good job?
yeah hes doing a real good job being a crooked piece of crap.remember the meth lab on union st.? Well they had the garage tested and it came back negitive for meth but the sherrifs dept had it quaratined for a yeah and buy the lab results nothing was even smoked in there.hmmm ? The guy was far from perfect but now hes in prison for something he didnt do just cause he srecwed one of there wifes.dam shame
Justin FRYE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

I would like to get the paper from kimberly taylor /kimberly robbins might be the november 10 issue if u have let me know
john doe

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

When i run into the creator of the white trash ignorant newspaper im going to knock his teeth down his throat. cant wait
john doe

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

if you buy this paper or even carry it in your store you are white trash!
john doe

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

okay maybe thats a little over board but you can see how one could loose it on the person who is single handed in ruining peoples life. karma is a bitch!
Friendly Associate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Judged:

I frankly think its about damn time they came out with this paper. God only knows how many identities have been stolen by the impersonators, or millions of dollars stolen by the larsonists, or how many kids parents we know and let our children visit their children at their houses that are cooking meth in the basement. For god sakes, the tri-cities are the fricken meth-capital of the world. Since the paper's came out two things have happened:#1. Being that some of the savages around here aka 15-25 see this as a popularity contest. Who can get theyre face around the county? Which is bad for the public and is beginning to corrupt the youth far more than when I was in school.#2. Alot of the people I know, that have been busted, including close friends, ave changed their ways since its release. When you weigh out the pros and cons no matter what we stand at a wall called freedom of speach. Truth is, we cant do a damn thing about the paper, nor will it ever go away.
George

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Hard Time wrote:
I hope that you have deep pockets and a great liability policy! You are sure to need it! That in addition to a very secret operations center!
WHO are you addressing with your comment? I just walked in.
George

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

MasonW2E wrote:
Just curious as to see how you all feel about this paper. I personally think its a brilliant money maker. I have mixed feelings about the content. On one hand, if it in any way deters crime then I guess its a good thing but some of the "crimes" they are putting in there i have to disagree with such as failure to apprear, driving with no ins. etc. I its catastrophic for those who ultimatly lose their jobs because of their appearance in the paper. However these arrests are public record and according to the law I guess we have a right to know. Im torn. somebody persuade me.
Yeh, a moneymaker alright BUT a sleazy way to make it. Seeing this paper first time on counter at corner store, my impression. Parasitic trash - the publisher! It won't get my dime...or dollar or whatever the cost. The rag even looks trashy. It would be bad enough to be arrested, but to have it broadcast this way! as I said the rag comes from a 'below the belt hitter' of a publisher. It looks like same publisher that prints another Tricities paper. Money Honey...its the name of the game. I hate Exploiters, don't you?
concerned

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh, a moneymaker alright BUT a sleazy way to make it. Seeing this paper first time on counter at corner store, my impression. Parasitic trash - the publisher! It won't get my dime...or dollar or whatever the cost. The rag even looks trashy. It would be bad enough to be arrested, but to have it broadcast this way! as I said the rag comes from a 'below the belt hitter' of a publisher. It looks like same publisher that prints another Tricities paper. Money Honey...its the name of the game. I hate Exploiters, don't you?
i agree witchu one hundred percent its a bogus way to make money if its important to see it it'll be on the news or in the newspaper so ppl shld really feel dumb for making this
fft

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

Hey dumbasses. EVERY paper (of reasonable size) publishes a crime report. Try reading something other than cereal boxes and you'll see.
topgame

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

john doe wrote:
okay maybe thats a little over board but you can see how one could loose it on the person who is single handed in ruining peoples life. karma is a bitch!
lol, single handed in ruining peoples lives??? lol. thats the funniest thing I've heard all day. What about the people who's pictures are in that paper? They didn't have anything to do with ruining thier lives buy doing something stupid or illegal in the first place? lol. think about it smart guy john doe. The publisher or creater of that paper is doing nothing illegal. We as citizens have a right to know who is dangerous in our towns.
topgame

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

Those who are upset on this thread have probably been in that paper already,,lol
hunter

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Judged:

I can see everyones point but the thing is if you have your kids at someones house its your job to know where and who they are with! As far as knowing who is dangerous in your town, well you would probably never remember their face enough to know who did what. And everyone is human and they make mistakes and they pay thier dues in jail prison or what have you. It's a public record through the courts so to publish it to make money by embarrassing these people even more is just wrong.
Sweet Daddy Coconut

Unicoi, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

This dude makes $15,000 a month off of this paper when all u have to do is go to tha court house and get it for free

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Erwin Forum right now

Search the Erwin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Pete 140,645
what happened 9 min tngranny 1
No Show Dexter and Leon 1 hr mike 59
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 8,936
Red hatch 2 hr curious George 1
David hawk 3 hr concerned 6
Jamie Lloyd- baddest man in Erwin!!! Jul 21 ErwinSux 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erwin Jobs

•••