Hensley fan

Prosperity, SC

#1 Feb 3, 2013
What do you know ol Goober and his team has busted another meth lab on Cross White Ln. Like i have said SHERIFF HENSLEY is doing a hell of a job. Just cause it snows dont mean nothing to the Sheriff and his deputies!
Levi

Greenville, SC

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Hensley fan wrote:
What do you know ol Goober and his team has busted another meth lab on Cross White Ln. Like i have said SHERIFF HENSLEY is doing a hell of a job. Just cause it snows dont mean nothing to the Sheriff and his deputies!
WAY TO GO SHERIFF ! I'm sure the clan will find something to say about it. who cares, there all bark and no bite.
Rev Jesse Jackson

Marion, VA

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
WAY TO GO SHERIFF ! I'm sure the clan will find something to say about it. who cares, there all bark and no bite.
They will be mad for sure now,every dealer that goes down means less money in the bank for the clan.
Sabrina

Orange Park, FL

#4 Feb 3, 2013
where on Crosswhite lane?
braveheart

Charlotte, NC

#5 Feb 3, 2013
GREAT JOB U.C.S.D. GET THEM ALL
wanda

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2013
braveheart wrote:
GREAT JOB U.C.S.D. GET THEM ALL
lol! Im lovin it. Hate that the kids had to seperate from the parents..but im sure theyre much better off! great job guys:)
JusttheFacts

Kingsport, TN

#7 Feb 4, 2013
They should immediately lose their social security disability checks and any form of assistance provided. I suppose they don't collect in jail but not sure how SSI works since at least one of the pieces of trash proudly claims her disabled status on Facebook. I'm tired of paying for other people.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Read all about it on Johnson City Press online . very interesting
know

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Hensley fan wrote:
What I would like to know is why as it was stated in the news. They were watching this place for weeks the sheriff said. Why did they let the children continue to be exposed to the stuff. Really glad they busted the place but the safety of the children should have come first.The safety of the safety should have been top priority even if it meant messing up the bust.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Feb 5, 2013
at-home wrote:
Read all about it on Johnson City Press online . very interesting
Comment left on JCP online news

I think too much information was let out on the person that made the anonymous call . I would not call a tip in now for that reason . A press release like that could put many citizens in danger if they live any where in that neighborhood. This sounds like if one makes a anonymous call they could get hurt by someone telling it in a press release . This undermines the good the UCSD has been doing lately . Shame on you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Montgomery worst landlord in Carter county 10 hr Disgruntled 1
John Robinson and Melinda Buchanan 11 hr Agree 146
After school care for Carter County 12 hr Mom 6
Information Needed 18 hr Shadow 1
Reptilian Hybrid (Jul '16) Tue LovingOne 3
Trump's Broken Promises Tue Lessener 29
fortune teller (Mar '11) Mar 19 Desperate for ans... 61

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance