who's the biggest gossiper on the Erw...

who's the biggest gossiper on the Erwin Poll and R U sick of the same old crap?

Created by opinion on Jun 4, 2012

118 votes

Click on an option to vote

Hawg- same old bull everyday

Tina- she has 1007 comments (at least)

yes- I'm really tired of the same old BULL

No- go Hawg, I LOVE a good negative campaign

no-go Tina you might get your drive thru .

Tied/ all I do is stay tuned to Topix

If you know anything new PLEASE post below

First 1 makes 2,000 comments WINS a date wit Hog

life is so miserable, I don't know what else 2 do

convicted Felons can vote here its OK

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RAPTURE

Coeur D Alene, ID

#69 Jun 11, 2012
East TN Buc wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, there is the RAPTURE fool I was looking for & with good news as well. I love the happy face following the statement that your ignorant as* is leaving the area. Your ignorance is a total drain on the intelligence in East Tennessee & I just don't want to see anybody else affected by you. Chicken Lips, Frog Nuts, Moose Knuckle, or whatever idiotic slang name that you can come up with.
BLA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....You pathetic waste of skin.The only place YOU would ever seek me out is from behind that prissy pink keyboard of yours...Save your stupid smack talk moron for someone who might actually give a shit about anything a slack jaw like you has to say...And to be real honest with you girly ,I couldn't care less about what you do or don't want to see...You are a loser always have been and always will be....You know it and I know it and anyone who has read your feeble attempts at masking this fact knows it. Do you understand this,??Probably not..Like I said.........Pathetic Waste of Skin...P.S.-When you have finished reding this>>LAY DOWN AND LICK YOUR NUTS..:):):):)
truthteller

Johnson City, TN

#70 Jun 13, 2012
what is the TRUTH about the generator? also the TRUTH bout working the inmates. is it legal if a county employee pays them?
I vote tina

Johnson City, TN

#71 Jun 15, 2012
I had thought about hog, but I vote tina.
Curious George

Knoxville, TN

#72 Jun 15, 2012
I vote tina wrote:
We thought about putting your name on the poll but topix wouldn't let us put dumbshit on the poll !
I think we need a poll voting for the biggest Morons,but you cowards use so many aliases that you would all be winners.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#73 Jun 15, 2012
I vote tina wrote:
Thank You for Your Support!Lol Read Any of My Post...I DON'T GOSSIP...I Hate Gossip and Nosy People That Spread Lies and Try to Mislead People.When You Post Useless Crap with NO Purpose, I'll Call You Out Every Time...
full of it

Johnson City, TN

#74 Jun 15, 2012
Tina Crowder wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You for Your Support!Lol Read Any of My Post...I DON'T GOSSIP...I Hate Gossip and Nosy People That Spread Lies and Try to Mislead People.When You Post Useless Crap with NO Purpose, I'll Call You Out Every Time...
your always saying the same thing.
crickets chirping

Johnson City, TN

#75 Jun 16, 2012
truthteller wrote:
what is the TRUTH about the generator? also the TRUTH bout working the inmates. is it legal if a county employee pays them?
no one has answered. WAS IT LEGAL TO USE THE GENERATOR? yes or no

Location hidden

#76 Jun 16, 2012
crickets chirping wrote:
<quoted text> no one has answered. WAS IT LEGAL TO USE THE GENERATOR? yes or no
Depends on what you mean by use the Generator.IF Your referring to the Generator Mike had Stored at his House. Yes that's Legal,the County still has the Generator Thanks to Mike.OK,I've answered your question, so you answer mine, What happened to all the tools that came from Ft Bragg?
Engineer

Knoxville, TN

#77 Jun 16, 2012
Tina Crowder wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on what you mean by use the Generator.IF Your referring to the Generator Mike had Stored at his House. Yes that's Legal,the County still has the Generator Thanks to Mike.OK,I've answered your question, so you answer mine, What happened to all the tools that came from Ft Bragg?
Probably divided between Cozy and Jason and Kenny Woods.
just wondering

Johnson City, TN

#78 Jun 16, 2012
Tina Crowder wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on what you mean by use the Generator.IF Your referring to the Generator Mike had Stored at his House. Yes that's Legal,the County still has the Generator Thanks to Mike.OK,I've answered your question, so you answer mine, What happened to all the tools that came from Ft Bragg?
so its ok to use it for his personal use, then give it back to the county. yes the county finally got it back.

Location hidden

#79 Jun 17, 2012
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text> so its ok to use it for his personal use, then give it back to the county. yes the county finally got it back.
The TBI seems to think it was Legal or else they would have charged him so that's settled.I'm still waiting for an answer to my question.Where are all the tools tat came from Fort Bragg?
Casey Jones

Elizabethton, TN

#80 Jun 17, 2012
Tina Crowder wrote:
<quoted text>The TBI seems to think it was Legal or else they would have charged him so that's settled.I'm still waiting for an answer to my question.Where are all the tools tat came from Fort Bragg?
Jason invited some of the firemen down to pick through them and Cozy racked up too.That's where the majority of them are.

Location hidden

#81 Jun 17, 2012
Casey Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason invited some of the firemen down to pick through them and Cozy racked up too.That's where the majority of them are.
I Agree,just wondering why they won't answer.I've asked this question 3 times with no reply from them.I guess they can't Justify their answer.
Harper

Knoxville, TN

#82 Jun 17, 2012
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text> so its ok to use it for his personal use, then give it back to the county. yes the county finally got it back.
Have the tools been returned. The generator was returned. Has Jason and Cozy turned their tools in yet. We need an answer too.
Conductor

Knoxville, TN

#83 Jun 17, 2012
Waiting for the Clan to report if the tools have been returned to the Sheriff's Dept. Someone needs to call Cozy and Jason, Kenny, and ask for an inventory of tools from Fort Bragg. We can account for the generator. Inquiring minds want an answer now. Give Kent, Kathy and Jason a call and have someone go down on Nofattie with a search warrant and see if we can find tools and maybe a striped building that might be beige now.

Location hidden

#84 Jun 17, 2012
Funny thing is they're picking at Mike repeatedly in one breath,The next they're saying that they aren't Harris Supporters.IF they don't support either why do they fall silent when a touchy subject comes up about Harris.Just an observation I made,seems odd...
NONHARRISWOODS

Knoxville, TN

#85 Jun 17, 2012
Tina Crowder wrote:
Funny thing is they're picking at Mike repeatedly in one breath,The next they're saying that they aren't Harris Supporters.IF they don't support either why do they fall silent when a touchy subject comes up about Harris.Just an observation I made,seems odd...
Because it's the family of morons that are posting and them alone.They think they can use this site to convince voters,not working I'm afarid,unless everyone I talk too is lying.
I think I've talked to 4 or 5 people that don't support Mike,the rest are really behind him and appreciates the job he is doing.
Conductor

Knoxville, TN

#86 Jun 17, 2012
Conductor wrote:
Waiting for the Clan to report if the tools have been returned to the Sheriff's Dept. Someone needs to call Cozy and Jason, Kenny, and ask for an inventory of tools from Fort Bragg. We can account for the generator. Inquiring minds want an answer now. Give Kent, Kathy and Jason a call and have someone go down on Nofattie with a search warrant and see if we can find tools and maybe a striped building that might be beige now.
funny how they all got quiet suddenly, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MedicOne 5 min Looksrdeceiving 9
Return To Normalization 3 hr Skunks at the Pic... 1
Take down Martin Luther king statue 5 hr Christinavestal 2
Erwin police working out in county 17 hr Looking 2
86 sheriff 20 hr Josh Hawkins 2
Michiel Thomas 21 hr Dave duke 1
Byrds beer joint drug infested 22 hr Dave duke 20

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance