UCSD Most of them should be in jail.

Posted in the Erwin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Truth Seeker

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 8, 2012
All these posts on here about Kent and his charges. Well, if he is guilty the court will deal with him, and he will get his !He has done numerous people wrong, and has done shady dealings for years.Everyone knows that. It's no news, but what about the rest of the force? First there is David Walker the man has been caught with underage girls a few times, he propositions female defendants for sexual favors and offers them to have charges dismissed. On more than one occasion narcotic evidence from his cases has gone "missing" ! Then what about Jason Tilson? Was promoted to detective years ago but after so many errors on his part he was put back on patrol. Tilson has been caught drinking on the job in his cruiser with female copanions while we pay his salary, and on most weekends you can find him in a beer joint with his "band", I use the word band there loosely. George Berry the jail administrator and time keeper who has repeatedly messed inmates sentece credits up, causing inmates to serve longer time than ordered because the jail gets paid for each inmate they house. George Berry also routinely send the most troble making inmates out into the community where the inmates can often meet family and friends to obtain substances to sneak back into jail. Then Detective Ronnie Adkins who is the "former pastor" of evergreen church, but he was caught sleeping with a married member of the congregation and was asked to resign. Is that the kind of character we need in our sheriffs office? Reagan Tilson,Patrick Bennett, Rick Butler,Dave Pauley now all of these men are good honest hard working officers, we need more men and women on the force like that.
good governance

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 8, 2012
Truth Seeker wrote:
All these posts on here about Kent and his charges. Well, if he is guilty the court will deal with him, and he will get his !He has done numerous people wrong, and has done shady dealings for years.Everyone knows that. It's no news, but what about the rest of the force? First there is David Walker the man has been caught with underage girls a few times, he propositions female defendants for sexual favors and offers them to have charges dismissed. On more than one occasion narcotic evidence from his cases has gone "missing" ! Then what about Jason Tilson? Was promoted to detective years ago but after so many errors on his part he was put back on patrol. Tilson has been caught drinking on the job in his cruiser with female copanions while we pay his salary, and on most weekends you can find him in a beer joint with his "band", I use the word band there loosely. George Berry the jail administrator and time keeper who has repeatedly messed inmates sentece credits up, causing inmates to serve longer time than ordered because the jail gets paid for each inmate they house. George Berry also routinely send the most troble making inmates out into the community where the inmates can often meet family and friends to obtain substances to sneak back into jail. Then Detective Ronnie Adkins who is the "former pastor" of evergreen church, but he was caught sleeping with a married member of the congregation and was asked to resign. Is that the kind of character we need in our sheriffs office? Reagan Tilson,Patrick Bennett, Rick Butler,Dave Pauley now all of these men are good honest hard working officers, we need more men and women on the force like that.
You seem to have forgot a couple that bungled a pot growing operation. You know the ones that just went up to the house with no warrant or anything instead of going through proper procedure and doing it right. Then when they were written up turn on their boss like a couple of snakes.The same ones that backed Harris in everything he done the whole time he was sheriff but yet say their hands are clean. If Harris is guilty then you better believe that a couple more are just as guilty as he is for keeping quite and covering it up. Court will tell the tell when they are put on the stand. If Harris is covicted during the first trial you can bet there will be a whole lot more brought out when they are on the stand because it won't hurt harris just them.
Jack Diddly

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 8, 2012
good governance wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have forgot a couple that bungled a pot growing operation. You know the ones that just went up to the house with no warrant or anything instead of going through proper procedure and doing it right. Then when they were written up turn on their boss like a couple of snakes.The same ones that backed Harris in everything he done the whole time he was sheriff but yet say their hands are clean. If Harris is guilty then you better believe that a couple more are just as guilty as he is for keeping quite and covering it up. Court will tell the tell when they are put on the stand. If Harris is covicted during the first trial you can bet there will be a whole lot more brought out when they are on the stand because it won't hurt harris just them.
I like what you just stated."They went up to a house without a warrant".They walked away with the pot plants and didn't have a warrant,they also didn't violate anyone's rights but instead talked them in to consenting to a search.

That was over 20 pot plants that didn't make it to the streets,that's the most important part.
good governance

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 8, 2012
Jack Diddly wrote:
<quoted text>
I like what you just stated."They went up to a house without a warrant".They walked away with the pot plants and didn't have a warrant,they also didn't violate anyone's rights but instead talked them in to consenting to a search.
That was over 20 pot plants that didn't make it to the streets,that's the most important part.
But how much pot would they have got plus an arrest if they had of followed procedure like they were required to? Of course I would give up 20 plants and keep maybe a 100 for a ticket to try to make someone look good
jerry the frog

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Mar 8, 2012
20 POT PLANTS AND THEY WROTE THEM A TICKET? was money exchanged or did he go ahead and pay the ticket on the spot or what?
Jack Diddly

Johnson City, TN

#6 Mar 8, 2012
jerry the frog wrote:
20 POT PLANTS AND THEY WROTE THEM A TICKET? was money exchanged or did he go ahead and pay the ticket on the spot or what?
I think he paid the sheriff....

copy that,lol
Just sayin

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Mar 8, 2012
Hey Kenny, why didnt Kent fire them at the time if what they did was so wrong?
Jack Diddly

Johnson City, TN

#8 Mar 8, 2012
jerry the frog wrote:
LONNIE

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Mar 8, 2012
He did write them up for this and i think frank went on the road and mike well every one knowes he cant do nothing on his own but he two got written up from what i was told, Ask me they are lucky to have a job.
Facebook-Kent

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Mar 8, 2012
LONNIE wrote:
He did write them up for this and i think frank went on the road and mike well every one knowes he cant do nothing on his own but he two got written up from what i was told, Ask me they are lucky to have a job.
FACEBOOK: David Kent Harris February 10, 2010 at 10:38pm
Over the past week we have returned thosands of dollars in stolen property to victims of burglaries I am so proud of Mike Hensley for his tremendous effort.
jason tilson

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Mar 8, 2012
Truth Seeker wrote:
Listen i dont know who you are but this is the biggest lie i have ever heard. i stopped being a detective because i didnt like it, i wanted to be back on the road. and as for drinking on duty, that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. i would never stoop to that level. i am not perfect nor never will be. i have my faults but drinking on duty is not one of them. i respect the people and myself more than that. im sorry if i have ever offended you in anyway for you to post such lies like this on me. thank you for your time. JASON TILSON
fred

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Mar 8, 2012
jason i am so proud of you to speak out i always had the highest respect for you and for sheriff kent and many others the truth will stand when the world is on fire. there is alot of very jealous people out here. i think you would make an excellent replacement for sheriff. you should throw your name in the pot.
fred

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Mar 8, 2012
this truth seeker is a big supporter of mike hensley! just some food for thought? truth seeker post number 1 of this forum.
jason tilson

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Mar 8, 2012
fred wrote:
jason i am so proud of you to speak out i always had the highest respect for you and for sheriff kent and many others the truth will stand when the world is on fire. there is alot of very jealous people out here. i think you would make an excellent replacement for sheriff. you should throw your name in the pot.
Thank you but to be honest i only wanna be a deputy. i dont know who will be appointed or elected but i will work for whoever does. i love my job and i wanna stay here. alot of people say that the sheriffs dept is used for a training dept then once they are certified they leave for better paying jobs. however this is not true for me. i have stayed here because the citizens in this county. yea i could have found better pay somewhere else but i consider the people of this county my family, even the truth seeker. i have had a few people ask me about running but to be totally honest i enjoy being a deputy and serving unicoi county citizens. and i will be here as long as you all want me to. it really hurts me that these lies have been posted about me. i usually dont speak up on this site but that was simply not true. i have developed an awesome working relationship with the town of unicoi where i am stationed and those kids at the school are so good to me. this whole county has been good to me. If anyone hears anything about me all you gotta do is ask me and i will tell you the truth.
Taxpayer

Abingdon, VA

#15 Mar 8, 2012
jason tilson wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you but to be honest i only wanna be a deputy. i dont know who will be appointed or elected but i will work for whoever does. i love my job and i wanna stay here. alot of people say that the sheriffs dept is used for a training dept then once they are certified they leave for better paying jobs. however this is not true for me. i have stayed here because the citizens in this county. yea i could have found better pay somewhere else but i consider the people of this county my family, even the truth seeker. i have had a few people ask me about running but to be totally honest i enjoy being a deputy and serving unicoi county citizens. and i will be here as long as you all want me to. it really hurts me that these lies have been posted about me. i usually dont speak up on this site but that was simply not true. i have developed an awesome working relationship with the town of unicoi where i am stationed and those kids at the school are so good to me. this whole county has been good to me. If anyone hears anything about me all you gotta do is ask me and i will tell you the truth.
Alot of us know you will. Dont let these morons that hide behind a keyboard bother you. Most people know the truth.
Truth Seeker

Johnson City, TN

#16 Mar 9, 2012
I would never be a Mike Hensley supporter either ! Tilson, could you explain your dishonorable discharge from the military since you don't mind answering questions for the citzens. I'M NOT A CONCERNED CITIZEN, I WAS ONE OF YOUR FELLOW CO WORKERS, YOU THINK PEOPLE DON'T REALLY REALIZE WHAT GOES ON?
Jason Edwards

Johnson City, TN

#17 Mar 9, 2012
I didn't even know this gossip sight exisited until about a week ago when a friend let me know one of my songs and videos was on here as part of a discussion. Tonight as I scroll around here reading alot of this garbage Isaw something that really disturbed me. To whoever calls himself "True Seeker" , let me tell you something, I am not a huge fan of cops, yes there are good ones and bad ones just like any job. But when I read what you wrote about Jason Tilson, well, whoever you are, your words about him pissed me off. I'm not defendi your mouth for ya'ng Jason Tilson the cop, I'm speaking up for Jason Tilson the man. Jason is a fine cop, and I don't see how you could get on here and trash him everything you wrote was lies! Look here is my personal e mail [email protected] write me, meet me, and I'll beat your ass for your comments of Tilson!
Nosy

Clare, MI

#18 Mar 9, 2012
Truth Seeker wrote:
Rick Butler robbed himself while working at Pepsi on his route and stole the companies money! He then filed a report saying he was robbed then confessed it was all made up when they caught him! And ask his poor wife Jackie and kids how is affairs on her have destroyed their family!! I wouldn't put him in the same state as those other fine upstanding and truly respectable officers!!!
Nosy

Clare, MI

#19 Mar 9, 2012
jason tilson wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you but to be honest i only wanna be a deputy. i dont know who will be appointed or elected but i will work for whoever does. i love my job and i wanna stay here. alot of people say that the sheriffs dept is used for a training dept then once they are certified they leave for better paying jobs. however this is not true for me. i have stayed here because the citizens in this county. yea i could have found better pay somewhere else but i consider the people of this county my family, even the truth seeker. i have had a few people ask me about running but to be totally honest i enjoy being a deputy and serving unicoi county citizens. and i will be here as long as you all want me to. it really hurts me that these lies have been posted about me. i usually dont speak up on this site but that was simply not true. i have developed an awesome working relationship with the town of unicoi where i am stationed and those kids at the school are so good to me. this whole county has been good to me. If anyone hears anything about me all you gotta do is ask me and i will tell you the truth.
Then why was it Jason you were seen boating and partying and chasin girls with Josh Simpson? Why is it that you and him were out all hours of the night when he was supposed to be in a jail cell for beating a defenseless old man nearly to death? Why is it you offered to drive someone to Atlanta to see the Sheriff when he was there but said you refused to go in and see him and that you were considering a job in Asheville to get away from UCSD?? Don't try and pull the wool over anyone's eyes! You sure aren't innocent either like your pretending to be.
Nosy

Clare, MI

#20 Mar 9, 2012
Jason Edwards wrote:
I didn't even know this gossip sight exisited until about a week ago when a friend let me know one of my songs and videos was on here as part of a discussion. Tonight as I scroll around here reading alot of this garbage Isaw something that really disturbed me. To whoever calls himself "True Seeker" , let me tell you something, I am not a huge fan of cops, yes there are good ones and bad ones just like any job. But when I read what you wrote about Jason Tilson, well, whoever you are, your words about him pissed me off. I'm not defendi your mouth for ya'ng Jason Tilson the cop, I'm speaking up for Jason Tilson the man. Jason is a fine cop, and I don't see how you could get on here and trash him everything you wrote was lies! Look here is my personal e mail [email protected] write me, meet me, and I'll beat your ass for your comments of Tilson!
Once again, threats of violence against anyone who doesnt agree and support corruption in the county. I'm sure that the fallen soldiers of America have given us the rights as citizens to say anything we'd like as our freedom of speech without fear of RETALATION and VIOLENCE! No wonder so many people remain hidden afraid for their well being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokeman No 12 hr TruthNow 9
Who is the Ugliest Young Man in Area? 12 hr TruthNow 2
Choir 17 hr oatmeal stu 7
Reptilian Hybrid 18 hr TruthNow 1
Alex Jones is actually Bill Hicks Tue TruthNow 1
chips Tue TurboTard 20
Terry Ledford (Mar '15) Tue Confused redneck 60

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance