Ooh

Kingsport, TN

#22 Jul 2, 2012
Courthouse Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, that would be "Shults" not "Sultz"! My, my no wonder y'all are so easy!
Ok do you know who his secretary is?? If you can would you please answer the question and quit running around the question acting like the spelling police.
Courthouse Rat

Murfreesboro, TN

#23 Jul 2, 2012
Ooh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok do you know who his secretary is?? If you can would you please answer the question and quit running around the question acting like the spelling police.
Uh, uh, uh, what was the question?
Billy Joe Rice

Monteagle, TN

#24 Jul 2, 2012
Ooh wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter who the secretary is?I need out of this federal lockup,please help get Wengel in there,I need to make a living! Pwease Vote Wengel
billy joe

Kingsport, TN

#25 Jul 2, 2012
plese help me get out kafhy i lovve you not not kent kennny
Ooh

Kingsport, TN

#26 Jul 2, 2012
Well there is another question you won't answer and it was a really simple one.
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh
Little Bill

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Jul 2, 2012
Nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet, that's the answer for Unicoi County - another head case. Maybe he would be the first lawman in the county to commit suicide. Or even worse flip out and injure or kill an innocent bystander - your kid?
http://www.unicoicountytennesseewatchdog.org/...
We dont need a crazy man In as our sheriff and the possee pretty much did it for me Unicoi co. THANK about this wake up
Mole

Murfreesboro, TN

#28 Jul 2, 2012
Ooh wrote:
<quoted text>
Elsie...
Just the facts

Abingdon, VA

#29 Jul 2, 2012
The main reason not to vote for Lengel is because he has embraced the endorcement of the corrupt criminal ex-sheriff Kent Harris who has 11 felonys waiting on him in Judge Blackwoods courtroom and who knows how many more that have not been brought out yet. Why will Lengel not answer any questions about anything ? His answer is allways "look on my website it has all the info people need to know about me " . I need to know more than the lies he has on there. You can tell he takes advice from Kent and Ken. Lengel as sheriff and Ken Potter as chief deputy , WHAT A JOKE !!!!!
Loner

Johnson City, TN

#30 Jul 3, 2012
Just the facts wrote:
The main reason not to vote for Lengel is because he has embraced the endorcement of the corrupt criminal ex-sheriff Kent Harris who has 11 felonys waiting on him in Judge Blackwoods courtroom and who knows how many more that have not been brought out yet. Why will Lengel not answer any questions about anything ? His answer is allways "look on my website it has all the info people need to know about me " . I need to know more than the lies he has on there. You can tell he takes advice from Kent and Ken. Lengel as sheriff and Ken Potter as chief deputy , WHAT A JOKE !!!!!
almost as big a joke as cornbread and buttermilk
Ooh

Kingsport, TN

#31 Jul 3, 2012
Mole wrote:
<quoted text>
Elsie...
When I was there sometime back Mike's daughter-in-law was just wondering if she was still there.
Ooh

Kingsport, TN

#32 Jul 3, 2012
Just the facts wrote:
You people are fantastic (sarcastic grin) by reading what is on here you can tell if a person is honest and who that person is (WOW). You also can tell who is backing that person and how they think (WOW). You can tell where he gets his advice on finances and who he is going to appoint if elected (WOW). You people really need to move to Washington and screen all the people running for jobs in the White House we would never have another bad person if office up there either. You are a JOKE and the "GOOD OLE BOYS" need to go and that is JUST THE FACTS.
Mole

Murfreesboro, TN

#33 Jul 3, 2012
Ooh wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was there sometime back Mike's daughter-in-law was just wondering if she was still there.
No...
Ooh

Kingsport, TN

#34 Jul 3, 2012
Mole wrote:
<quoted text>
No...
She was a really nice person.
bishop

Elizabethton, TN

#35 Jul 3, 2012
Ooh wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are fantastic (sarcastic grin) by reading what is on here you can tell if a person is honest and who that person is (WOW). You also can tell who is backing that person and how they think (WOW). You can tell where he gets his advice on finances and who he is going to appoint if elected (WOW). You people really need to move to Washington and screen all the people running for jobs in the White House we would never have another bad person if office up there either. You are a JOKE and the "GOOD OLE BOYS" need to go and that is JUST THE FACTS.
And you think you can tell if someone is forgiven or not,what a moron you are.
Johnson

Johnson City, TN

#36 Jul 3, 2012
Ooh wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a really nice person.
yes, Mike's EX-daughter-in-law is still there. She is remarried. No, her name is not Elsie.
Knows

Jonesborough, TN

#37 Jul 3, 2012
Courthouse Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, that would be "Shults" not "Sultz"! My, my no wonder y'all are so easy!
Shults, Shultz, whatever. Both of them are famous in Erwin because of their problems! Darren Shelton replaced her. She did not run for re-election because TBI would then have indicted her for illegally altering a judges order. She was popular and many Erwin voters could not understand her not runnung for re-election.
knows knows nothing

Johnson City, TN

#39 Jul 3, 2012
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Shults, Shultz, whatever. Both of them are famous in Erwin because of their problems! Darren Shelton replaced her. She did not run for re-election because TBI would then have indicted her for illegally altering a judges order. She was popular and many Erwin voters could not understand her not runnung for re-election.
altering an order. Is that anything like getting a false document notarized by your own employee?
Ooh

Kingsport, TN

#40 Jul 3, 2012
bishop wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think you can tell if someone is forgiven or not,what a moron you are.
I did say I could that is the statement some of these people are making saying they know who I am they don't know anything.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41 Jul 3, 2012
knows knows nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
altering an order. Is that anything like getting a false document notarized by your own employee?
How can a document be deemed as false when all the Notary is for is to witness that who signs is the one who is writing it?
Maybe you will learn a few things when you grow up.
Johnson

Johnson City, TN

#42 Jul 3, 2012
Pure Stupidity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min wowie 152,237
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 33 min TheRealZeke 8,645
UC Sheriff and Commission 8 hr jokes 72
Do you like the new town town Erwin 10 hr Hank Von 8
What hapen to the forman Town of Erwin Street D... 11 hr Doo Doo detector 4
Sheriff's Office 11 hr Doo Doo detector 6
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 22 hr ytrewq 9,474
Erwin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Erwin Jobs

Erwin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Erwin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erwin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]