Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 27, 2012
Did Anyone Else Hear about an apparent UFO Sighting???I Believe it was Spotted in the Temple Hill Community...

Location hidden

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Embre Ville

Ringgold, GA

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Tina Crowder wrote:
Did Anyone Else Hear about an apparent UFO Sighting???I Believe it was Spotted in the Temple Hill Community...
Assume you're being sarcastic.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Embre Ville wrote:
<quoted text>
No Really I'm Not Being Sarcastic,Really I Heard There was a 911 Call about 2 nights ago
Julie Shelton

Nashville, TN

#5 Jun 27, 2012
Somebody called in a sighting of a UFO in the River Hill, Chestoa area to the UCSD. I heard it on the scanner, word for word. I thought the UCSD dispatcher was going to lose it trying to describe the call to a County Officer. She (county officer) said what was the description of the vehicle and or driver and all the dispatcher could say was "Green with green lights. She said was that the description of the vehicle or the driver. Well by then I was dying laughing....bahahahahaha!!!!!! !
RAPTURE

Hoquiam, WA

#6 Jun 29, 2012
Sorry,I turned the cloaking device off a bit early:)
Johnson

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 29, 2012
Embre Ville wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was called in and on the scanner.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 29, 2012
See, I wouldn't Joke about something of this Great of Importance!!!Lol
Loner

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jun 29, 2012
Tina Crowder wrote:
just tina flying her broom up to mikes

Location hidden

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Loner wrote:
<quoted text>
No,it Wasn't Me,My Broom Doesn't Have Green Lights on it...
UFO Scanner

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Jun 29, 2012
Loner wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was Carol Sue and Kenny Woods on Kenny's bike that was loaded with some nuke fuel Kenny hauled out of NFS in Kenny's lunch box. They was spying on John Day but the bike got out of control due to a uncontrolled nuke reaction and shot them out of control from old farm to chestoa pike before they crashed into south indian creek.
Loner

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jun 29, 2012
Tina Crowder wrote:
<quoted text>No,it Wasn't Me,My Broom Doesn't Have Green Lights on it...
it does you just never noticed them because you couldn't see past your love handles
Mountaineer

Ringgold, GA

#13 Jun 29, 2012
UFO Scanner wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was Carol Sue and Kenny Woods on Kenny's bike that was loaded with some nuke fuel Kenny hauled out of NFS in Kenny's lunch box. They was spying on John Day but the bike got out of control due to a uncontrolled nuke reaction and shot them out of control from old farm to chestoa pike before they crashed into south indian creek.
No it was the Kenny W's Paratroopers invading.

He he he

Mckenzie, TN

#14 Jun 30, 2012
Loner wrote:
<quoted text>
it does you just never noticed them because you couldn't see past your love handles
No it wasn't hers Loner because she got her broom hung on a stump on Escape Mountain a while back and tore the landing gear out of it. Oh wait maybe she forgot before she flew it. BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA
concerned citizen

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jun 30, 2012
He he he wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't hers Loner because she got her broom hung on a stump on Escape Mountain a while back and tore the landing gear out of it. Oh wait maybe she forgot before she flew it. BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA
you are almost right. she didn't make the payments on it and the foreclosed it

Location hidden

#16 Jul 1, 2012
Loner

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jul 1, 2012
Tina Crowder wrote:
<quoted text>No,it Wasn't Me,My Broom Doesn't Have Green Lights on it...
could have been hers she rode off on it when barnes finally figured her out and kicked her out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chips 10 hr fritos 15
Busted paper 10 hr busted 6
Terry Ledford (Mar '15) 10 hr XXX 56
Choir 10 hr LetUsLearn 4
Erwin Watchhawg on FB 15 hr just sayin xoxo 46
Gigantopithecus (Dec '14) Jul 22 WynonasBrownBeaver 15
Becky Hyder (Jun '15) Jul 22 pimento cheese luva 17

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance