Unicoi deputies forced to resign

Posted in the Erwin Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Resident

Star, NC

#1 Jan 18, 2013
what do you know i fell out of my chair when i saw the news tonight. It looks like Rick Butler has finally met his match. I commend you SHERIFF Hensley for doing your duty and not covering this up like you know who. Finally Justice! Im in shock ! I commend you SHERIFF!
Levi

Blacksburg, SC

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Like I have said, Sheriff Cornbread has a handle on it. Reform! We need some hillbilly politicians in Washington trimming fat like this. Great Job Mike! Every body knows that Rick Butler was involved with Kent and the Rock Creek ordeal, wild party's and drunken slumber. Unicoi county is safer without him!
The Rest Of The Story

Blacksburg, SC

#4 Jan 18, 2013
First Walker, then Killen and Butler! I've heard enough. Mike you have my full support. I believe in you! You have made a statement. We the people better take notice of this action by our ELECTED SHERIFF. You truly are bringing pride back to our county. I must say I have a good feeling in my bones about this. I have to admit I was a little skeptical about you and your ability to do the job and only voted for you because you were the only choice. I was misinformed and I feel foolish now. This is long over due! THANK YOU :-)
ErwinBorn_ErwinB red

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jan 18, 2013
This is absolutely te best thing i have seen happen for his town in a very long time. Way to go Mike keep up the good work. I am starting to think the sayin that is on your departments cars actually means somthing to you,and is not just a catch phrase.
Time for resignation

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Rick better go ahead and resign from the School Board. Our children do not need to hear that he is one of the ones in charge of their schools. If it wasn't enough that he went to two school board meetings his first year because he was inrehab, now this. Do what is right for the kids sake and step down before you are forced out.
Pate 38

Star, NC

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Way to go Mike and Frank good work like always
Phyllis

Star, NC

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Time for resignation wrote:
Rick better go ahead and resign from the School Board. Our children do not need to hear that he is one of the ones in charge of their schools. If it wasn't enough that he went to two school board meetings his first year because he was inrehab, now this. Do what is right for the kids sake and step down before you are forced out.
Agree! We support you Mike.
Ralph

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Time for resignation wrote:
I believe that Rick will have to resign the school Bd. also. Mrs. Brown will sure miss him. She talked him in to running for the Bd which he didn't attend very few meetings until Mrs. Brown needed his vote then he would attend.
Martin

Concord, NC

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Walker, Killen and Butler were good officers. Mike will never be elected again in this town once his own discrepancies come to light.
synue

Star, NC

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Martin wrote:
Walker, Killen and Butler were good officers. Mike will never be elected again in this town once his own discrepancies come to light.
yea right, Adolph Hitler was a saint, pigs fly, and the Harris / Woods clan are honest. Mike has my vote! go back to bed "price" lol kills you dont it RED
Beyotch Get A Life

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Not surprised about Butler. Hell he stole money from Coke when he worked there years ago and then beat himself up to make it look like a robbery. Then he was caught and his family covered it up. I'm sick of him driving his patrol car to his house in Buladean on the taxpayers dime too!!!! Serves him right. Snake in the grass.
SNOOP DOG

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jan 19, 2013
I GUESS MIKE FIRED RICK FOR GOING TO COURT AND TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT KENT,MIKE SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR STEALING OFF THE COUNTY WHEN KENT WAS IN ATLANTA, HE WORKED ABOUT 4 HOURS A DAY AND PUT DOWN 8 , IS THIS NOT STEALING.OL MIKE IS ALL ABOUT MIKE NOW DRIVING JOES OLD TRUCK THAT GETS 8 MPG . DUMBEST SHERIFF IN TENN FOR SURE.
Bless Your Heart

Denver, NC

#15 Jan 19, 2013
SNOOP DOG wrote:
I GUESS MIKE FIRED RICK FOR GOING TO COURT AND TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT KENT,MIKE SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR STEALING OFF THE COUNTY WHEN KENT WAS IN ATLANTA, HE WORKED ABOUT 4 HOURS A DAY AND PUT DOWN 8 , IS THIS NOT STEALING.OL MIKE IS ALL ABOUT MIKE NOW DRIVING JOES OLD TRUCK THAT GETS 8 MPG . DUMBEST SHERIFF IN TENN FOR SURE.
Well Good Morning Kinney!!!! Your all just sore it has come to an end. Move on. The moles are gone.
The Rest Of The Story

Blacksburg, SC

#16 Jan 19, 2013
SNOOP DOG wrote:
Hey KW Rick Butler is driving around drunk in the county vehicle, just like nephew trained him. He wrecks into a dumpster down in town, drives around a couple hours and then reports to highway patrol that he wrecked on spivey. He told the trooper a lie, and he lied to frank ....,,. whoops! That's a mistake he won't make again. False Reporting Is A Felony I Hear. Recon Benny Whitson, Shirley Murphy, or any of the wealthy owned by kent will fund his defense whenever his ass gets indicted? GOOD JOB MIKE ! Time to get the office under control
OldTennGranny

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jan 19, 2013
I dont know any of these ppl involved but it sounds to me like this new Sheriff is trying to set things right. The thing that impressed me about the newspaper article is that he was quoted as saying; "He told everyone when he took office that it was a new beginning for one & all but anything illegal that happened on his watch would be prosecuted." I respect that highly!
Ralph

Jonesborough, TN

#20 Jan 19, 2013
The Rest Of The Story wrote:
First Walker, then Killen and Butler! I've heard enough. Mike you have my full support. I believe in you! You have made a statement. We the people better take notice of this action by our ELECTED SHERIFF. You truly are bringing pride back to our county. I must say I have a good feeling in my bones about this. I have to admit I was a little skeptical about you and your ability to do the job and only voted for you because you were the only choice. I was misinformed and I feel foolish now. This is long over due! THANK YOU :-)
What's happen to Ron Adkins? He is gone also?
Timekeeper

Atlanta, GA

#21 Jan 19, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
What's happen to Ron Adkins? He is gone also?
No dumbass he's burning all that comp time he accumulated under the previous punkass sheriff.
Price

Blacksburg, SC

#22 Jan 19, 2013
Looking good Mike, you are weeding the right ones out. Kenny will die without current information from within. And if any one is left who can tolerate his ignorant ass the will probably dodge him like the plague. Bad shit come to them who associate with the likes of him. There loosing ground every day
Elvis

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jan 19, 2013
Ok,Frank did right by firing Butler over filing a false report with the THP, but really, fire Killen over some reports he did wrong ? Poor ole Mike can't even spell offence reort ! And I bet he has never even done an accident report and never has Franky. Hey, I guess Mr. Master's is running things after all !
pimping in a singlewide

Johnson City, TN

#24 Jan 19, 2013
SNOOP DOG wrote:
WELL WELL WELL Does this mean = IF YOU GET PULLED OVER IN UNICOI COUNTY HAVE THEM CALL ME RICK BUTLER I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT! REMEMBER JULY 4 = COLLEGE GIRLS =BRAGING=DUMNASS ON JET SKI=EX SHERRIF=MOONSHINE=DRIVING BACK TO ERWIN=BRAIN DAMAGE=300THOUSANDS DOLLARS!MS BROWNS YES BOY=SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER MY ASS!UC GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND.
T

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word**** (May '10) 2 hr Analog man 2,186
L. Story benefit 4 hr HelloWorl 1
Wicked Carter County: I Hate It 6 hr cartercochick 26
Britney Knight is HOT (Dec '13) 9 hr frre money 113
appointment of football coach for Unicoi County Tue Waterboy 4
Debate: Ferguson - Erwin, TN Oct 20 UR a dirty pig 5
Erwin sign that said black people weren't welcome? Oct 19 kikibelle 12
Erwin Dating
Find my Match

Erwin Jobs