Part II Jason Edwards for Sheriff
sexymomma

Johnson City, TN

#47 Mar 28, 2012
Too many of you people are so quick to judge other people you need to run for the office of a judge Because from where I stand no one has died and left you as God. Remember, it's not wise to throw rocks when you live in a glass house.
chucky

Johnson City, TN

#48 Mar 28, 2012
Some people are capable of change! Thanks for everyone who is supporting Jason while trying to turn his life around! We love ya Buddy!!!And to all those trashing him, I'm sure you have done no wrong!!!KMA2!
sexymomma

Johnson City, TN

#49 Mar 28, 2012
chucky wrote:
Some people are capable of change! Thanks for everyone who is supporting Jason while trying to turn his life around! We love ya Buddy!!!And to all those trashing him, I'm sure you have done no wrong!!!KMA2!
I agree with you 110% chucky. All these people trashing Mr. Edwards needs to get a life
chucky

Johnson City, TN

#50 Mar 28, 2012
Thanks sexymomma! He needs our support to make it! Hope he's not letting these losers get to him!
lil mama

Jonesborough, TN

#51 Mar 28, 2012
I love Jason. Before people judge others they need to think. Everybody makes mistakes . We are all human . Jason has nevr said that he was a saint or that he's perfect. He has changed things around in his life . He is trying . Can't say that about alot of people. People do change. Give him the chance to prove it to yall Instead of beating and slandering him. I.ve known Jason for along time. He has changed. Most of the coments sound to me like jelousy. Slandering him to build their own ego. Get your own life and Stay out of his...
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#52 Mar 28, 2012
lil mama wrote:
I love Jason. Before people judge others they need to think. Everybody makes mistakes . We are all human . Jason has nevr said that he was a saint or that he's perfect. He has changed things around in his life . He is trying . Can't say that about alot of people. People do change. Give him the chance to prove it to yall Instead of beating and slandering him. I.ve known Jason for along time. He has changed. Most of the coments sound to me like jelousy. Slandering him to build their own ego. Get your own life and Stay out of his...
The churches are full of people that have made really bad mistakes in their lives,they have changed and so can anyone,including Jason.

I don't know him too well,but he seems like an open book about his life.I can trust people like him more than some that I go to church with.

I've known a lot of good people that struggle with addictions,all we can do is pray and encourage them.I really think Jason is above average in the talent field,one day he might just make the big time.I would never want to stand in the way of that for anyone.

Keep on keeping on Jason,when you fall,get back up and dust yourself off and keep moving forward.Don't ever think you're the only one that struggles with things,we all have thorns in our sides that we struggle with.
Double J

Murfreesboro, TN

#54 Mar 29, 2012
For God sakes whoooo hoooooo he drove without a licence ! You people give the man a break! Everybody wants to slander him but they hide thier own faults! Please! Keep on singin and pickin Jason !!!
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#55 Mar 29, 2012
ROBY wrote:
nICE PICTURE OF YOU JASON IN THE BUSTED PAPER, dorl, poss drug parl, No wonder you was writing a song i bet you felt like super man in the back of the cruiser. He's in the jail house now did you write this song also?
How you gonna feel when you see your nephew on the bus to the pen?You might just be joining him if they decide to prosecute you for the tri-colored building.

Jason is 10 times the person your whole family is combined,he doesn't hide behind the church.
wi tucker

Murfreesboro, TN

#56 Mar 29, 2012
I bet mike harris is back working at the sheriff dept i hope mike gives him a car to drive so he wont get mad again.
chucky

Johnson City, TN

#58 Mar 29, 2012
Hey V chick! What the heck are you rambling about?
know it all

Mount Juliet, TN

#60 Mar 30, 2012
Lol so Jason you are on probation and have a court date on June 22nd 2012! I wonder how that's going to work out? I just saw you in the busted paper for dorl and DRUG par!! But oh I forgot you have changed lol you are never going to change and for all these idiots that don't know you really should look at your track record from the age of 18 till just a couple weeks ago A NEW CHARGE!!!! PIPES FOUND IN THE CAR YOU WERE DRIVING.....WOW
norra

Murfreesboro, TN

#61 Mar 30, 2012
wi tucker == michille willis copper25= bart ray dand yo suu mag= mike harris
You Will Never Know

Murfreesboro, TN

#62 Mar 30, 2012
norra wrote:
wi tucker == michille willis copper25= bart ray dand yo suu mag= mike harris
Haha!!!! Keep quessing, totally clueless!!!
user

Johnson City, TN

#64 Mar 31, 2012
V chick wrote:
U all this is crazy to even be making fun of anybody! The song itself is just so sad and all of you all are getting a kick off of making fun of people! mr.edwards when your preg 16 year old was missing wasent it unicoi co police looking for her? the police of unicoi co do their best to protect and I'm sure you all find this to be funny but how would you feel if there was a song about one of your family members or if one of your kids saw someone making fun of you? We all have a past and we shouldn't get a kick out of making fun of others. Mr. Edwards would you find it funny for someone to write about your past how you drove your mom crazy or that you have a child that is having a child or that another man is taking care of your kids or that your family is closer to renea your x wife more than they are you! Or that you have been in the busted paper more times than you have seen your own children?? You Should have a little respect and quit making yourself look like an ass! this is really sad that you make videos and look higher than a kite in them. I really hope when you go for your court date over dorl and drug par that they revolk your probation and you go to jail. Good luck on your singing career because your going to need it when kent and all these people your talking about gets you for slander!!
Pregnant 16 yr. old? And lets see the "busted" pic.
jasonfan

Johnson City, TN

#66 Apr 2, 2012
Veronica Lewis wrote:
Wow...Jason a lot of these post are from you. Your sick and crazy! You know what, you could have convinced me that, that was me writing that post "ilovemykids"...One small detail I dont know your probation officers name but thanks for it and I didn't have a clue that you had a court date in June either. Thanks for that too. But we all know you wont show up for that either. Keep looking guys there will be another busted pic for FTA. LMAO Best thing you can do is get out of town because me and you Ex wife are going to bring you down. Your 33 and all you own is the clothes on your back and the suitcase to put it in. Oh yeah we cant forget about Jasmine can we!!! Grow up and stop arguing with your self on this pathetic site and take that offer that your parents are offering to you and go to rehab.
Wow, you are one angry woman!
W I Tucker

Knoxville, TN

#67 Apr 2, 2012
jasonfan wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are one angry woman!
Or jealous,lol...
Veronica Lewis

Elizabethton, TN

#68 Apr 2, 2012
Oh no! Not angry at all Jason...grow up and put your real name for once. You made me see the light. I am very thankful for that. So thanks. The cat must have your tongue if you cant come up with anything other than that!!!
Veronica Lewis

Elizabethton, TN

#70 Apr 2, 2012
come on Catfish lets hear your opinion...
Veronica Lewis

Elizabethton, TN

#71 Apr 2, 2012
Jealous that I have never been the the Busted paper!!!
W I Tucker

Knoxville, TN

#74 Apr 2, 2012
I am not Jason,I am a friend that encourages him to do better things in his life.

You sound like a woman scorned,I don't know your business with Jason,but I do know the signs of someone carrying a grudge that most likely is the result of a relationship that ended badly.I have been there before.

I don't care how many times he shows up in busted,as long as he admits his failures and keeps on trying,I will be in his corner.

I would be the same by you,Kent harris or anyone else that is willing to be honest about themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Erwin little league funds going?????? 6 hr Overitall 9
Miss Having A Radio Station? 6 hr Mac 1
Tn st trooper Tommy Boone sill in uniform he ... 8 hr Tommy Briggs 4
Tommy Boone Tennessee State trooper is a worthl... 8 hr Tommy Briggs 5
The mysterious Erwin Little League Board Absent... Mon Overitall 4
Where is Erwin Little League Mon Overitall 2
Do the Blue Devils Get a Winning Record For the... Sun Blue Devil Fan 3

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance