Kent and Kenny
Attorney

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 20, 2012
I laughed when I heard about Kent and Kenny upping the ante on their lawsuit against John Day.
Seems like they found a desperate attorney looking to get his name out there to file this for them.I guess we can refer to them as the three stooges.
What happened to all the others that were supposed to get sued?
And wonder if his attorney is prepared to defend the countersuit?
For these two idiots to think their reputation has been harmed by someone other than themselves is outrageous and funny,what dimwhits that come from the loins of Leonard Guinn.
LT Guinn

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jul 20, 2012
I am embarrased at my fat ass daughter, my skanky grandaughter ,and dumbass grandson and moron great grandson.
I tried to tell them to never do anything out in the open.
I raised a family of morons......

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 20, 2012
Uh Oh,you're gonna get it now!
Looking In

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 21, 2012
Well here is the frist delay, lets get ready for a long drawn out process. Getting really desperate arent they.
Slam Dunk

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jul 21, 2012
I’m sitting here drinking my Saturday morning coffee and reading the article in the liberal JC rag about Harris and Woods. So, here is my unbiased opinion on what I know, or think I know, based on what others (who should know) have told me. Kent Harris has had a long standing vendetta against John Day for years. His feelings against John Day are evidently so insanely strong, that just before Harris resigned, Harris did the following. He created an arrest warrant to arrest John Day, based on a decades old drunk driving investigation (which led to nothing) of John day. The statute of limitations that would allow this arrest warrant to be created and executed, expired many years ago. This illegal arrest warrant was taken to dispatch for an officer to serve. The theory was that John Day would be transported (maybe roughed up for resisting) to the jail, and put in a cell with several prisoners, who would then beat him senseless, or worse. A ranking officer was informed of what was about to happen, confiscated the arrest warrant and took it to Judge Shults, who quickly quashed it. Had the illegal arrest warrant been served by an officer selected by Harris, with John Day arrested and then worked over by selected prisoners, the ensuing lawsuit would have bankrupted Unicoi County. Harris is skilled at creating situations where the county is sued (911 dispatchers overtime) and every taxpayer has to pay the bill. Was a booking card created when John Day was taken to jail on a suspected DUI? Yes. Did John Day have to pay a fine to be released? Yes. These are UCSD standard procedures for everyone. Was John Day ever convicted of anything concerning this? No. John Day had made an effort to get his fine returned to him, as he never appeared in court or was convicted of anything. I think it was $500.00. Strangely, no evidence of John Day ever paying the fine, for him to be released, exists in the courthouse. It seems the money just disappeared somewhere between the Sheriff’s Department and the courthouse. Aside from a lack of evidence to convict, is that why John Day never had to appear before a judge, because the money would then have to be accounted for? This is just a small example of Harris, with selected UCSD officers, using his position to illegally harm someone, this time by the creation of an illegal arrest warrant. The TBI has been tracking the actions of Harris and Woods (dead farm animals, property destruction, internet slander, among other things) for a long time now. I would not want to be in their shoes, because it is John Day’s turn to reveal all that they have done to him. Harris and Woods are now going to learn the true meaning of the phrase “self inflicted wounds” My mom always told me “don’t pick that scab, you’ll only make it worse”. Seems that Harris and Woods could not help picking the scab they created. Go get them John, it’s your turn to respond to their actions!
The Saga

Ringgold, GA

#6 Jul 21, 2012
"Was John Day ever convicted of anything concerning this? No. John Day had made an effort to get his fine returned to him, as he never appeared in court or was convicted of anything. I think it was $500.00. Strangely, no evidence of John Day ever paying the fine, for him to be released, exists in the courthouse. It seems the money just disappeared somewhere between the Sheriff’s Department and the courthouse."

If true this stinks to high heaven.
allen shell

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Jul 21, 2012
I heard that two more people are going to have papers taken out on them for saying some very harsh things about them, It is not over till the fat lady sings.
allen shell

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jul 21, 2012
Kent was not the sheriff when john day got his DUI.
allen shell

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Jul 21, 2012
slam dunk = john day
Durr

Abingdon, VA

#10 Jul 21, 2012
allen shell wrote:
Kent was not the sheriff when john day got his DUI.
No but wasn't he still the Sheriff when the bogus arrest warrant on Day was issued?
Billy Joe Rice

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jul 21, 2012
I sure wish Kent was still shewiffI wouldn't be in the fedewal wock up.
DELAY -DELAY

Maryville, TN

#15 Jul 21, 2012
Looking In wrote:
Well here is the frist delay, lets get ready for a long drawn out process. Getting really desperate arent they.
Mr. Harris & Mr. Woods will never provide the documents requested by Mr. Day. It will lead to too much embarrasement and the truth. So, they had rather hire an attorney - just to keep from having to provide THE DOCUMENTS!! When all is said and done, Mr. Harris may have to sell that fine new condo he just purchased in Gatlinbug, and Mr.Woods may have to sell Beulah cause he don't own the house he lives in - still belongs to mummy and daddy. Desperate they are - and a bit short on fortitude!! The lawyer(s) will get it all.
Slam Dunk

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jul 21, 2012
allen shell wrote:
slam dunk = john day
I'm so glad that you think so.
Slam Dunk

Knoxville, TN

#19 Jul 21, 2012
WE love our county our vote is write in HARRIS but he don't want to be CAlled LENGEL'S PUPPET DID THEY GET THE 89.00 DOLLARS U.S. CAUSE VEGAS is watching @ WATCH WWW.TOPIX.COM CALL AT WAL MART CHEVY TRUCK
does anyone see where we are going with this?

Not me, i'm clueless.
Repot Abuse

Knoxville, TN

#21 Jul 21, 2012
I have reported HOTTEST NEW TOPIC IN CO, SCREEN ACTORS GUILD,and BREAKING NEWS to the moderator. If anyone is tired of this please report this abuse. 7-21-12

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley Forge Church FWB 31 min Watch who u gathe... 1
beware new car wash at Wal-Mart 6 hr sam snead closed 1
TN Law Demands City Council Ouster of DUI Convi... 7 hr nice try 14
Tweetsie Trail at Walmart intersection too dark 20 hr truth 8
Unicoi and Erwin election Aug 21 brad 5
Terry Ledford (Mar '15) Aug 19 I spy with my lit... 83
Keep your Nose out of others business Aug 18 Bluetooth 4

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance