Robert J. Sanders Sr.

Robert J. Sanders Sr.

There are 4 comments on the Newberry Observer story from Jul 5, 2012, titled Robert J. Sanders Sr.. In it, Newberry Observer reports that:

Mr. Robert Jean Sanders Sr., 73, affectionately known as "BLK Bob," of Errol, N.H., died suddenly on Sunday, July 1, 2012, in Guildhall, Vt., doing one of the things that he loved the most - riding his motorcycle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newberry Observer.

Matt Jenkins

Goffstown, NH

#1 Jul 5, 2012
I am shocked and saddened to have learned of the passing of Mr. Sanders.
I was a young boy when he and his family moved to Errol. People were scared to learn that a black man was moving to town. Some were near panic. I knew not what to expect, I had never even seen a person of color before.
What Bob brought with him was not only his skin color but his colorfull personality. He had a kind word for everyone, a good story ready, and with or without his teeth, an infectious laughing smile.
I haven't seen him to talk to for a couple years, and feel the loss of not getting to speak with him just one more time.
I'll miss you Bob, thanks for the memories.
Marion Godzik

Freeport, ME

#2 Jul 11, 2012
My husband and I purchased a trailor near his home. He was one of the first neighbors to welcome us to the area. He always waved and smiled as we drove past him. It is hard to believe he is gone. Our prayers and condolences go out to his family and friends.
Flatlander

AOL

#3 Aug 23, 2012
I met Bob year ago et the Errol Restaurant. Actually we were downstairs drinking $1 Heinekens out of the fridge.

What a good guy. Heard about his death recently way down here in CT and was saddened by it.

Most folks travel through life a hardly leave a ripple. Bob left a wake a mile wide!!!

RIP Bob.
RIP

France

#4 Sep 3, 2012
Rip Bob

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Errol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Application Period Open for Armed to Farm - Fre... Mar '18 Anonymous 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
News Moose viewing hotspots added to NH itineraries (Sep '12) Oct '14 Berlinite 4
missing Errol (Oct '09) Apr '13 moosey 5
News Refuge's bite of revenue is $5,000 (Oct '12) Oct '12 FED Grab 1
dan oleson (Jun '11) Jun '12 Dreamer 2
News Former Police Chief Could Get Job Back After DWI (Jan '10) Jan '10 upton man 2

Errol Jobs

Personal Finance

Errol Mortgages