Murder, Trial, Tarence Nelson. Tonya Johnson

Nov 10, 2009 Read more: WREG 8
So he waived his preliminary hearing in court Tuesday and sent the case straight to the grand jury. Read more
Memphis mom

Lexington, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2009
What could have caused this man to kill his family? Sometimes guys promise girls that they'll marry them and support them if they get pregnant. If they aren't sincere, these guys freak out. Hopefully, this wasn't the case in this particular situation.
nomorememphis

Memphis, TN

#3 Nov 11, 2009
If there was no evidence how can they charge him? Circumstantial is not enough. Is there an eyewitness? Pictures? What proof do they have?Don't get me wrong. If he did this he needs to fry but, what if he didnt?
afriendofhers

Englewood, CO

#4 Dec 2, 2009
Well according to eye witnesses the description match him and his car. Then cell phone towers picked up his cell placing calls from around the corner of her home. Too many other people as well as me she had told that he wanted her to have an abortion.
scarsmom

Hermitage, TN

#5 Dec 9, 2009
My prayers go out to the victim's family as well as the family of the person who murdered this young woman and her unborn baby. When will our young women learn that getting pregnant by a person does not ensure a bond. Many of the young women of today have not been taught that they are special and that having unprotected sex with a man can mean DEATH. Where is the PRIDE and SELF RESPECT women use to expect from men. Why are young women fighting over men and allowing their children to be recruited into gangs. We seem to have lost a whole generation of parents. We have create children who do not respect themselvesor their elders. We need to WAKE UP and teach our children accountability and responsibility.
Friend

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2009
afriendofhers wrote:
Well according to eye witnesses the description match him and his car. Then cell phone towers picked up his cell placing calls from around the corner of her home. Too many other people as well as me she had told that he wanted her to have an abortion.
He was there we seen him and he was continueously texting up until the time he arrived! He did and there are key witnesses who put his car there and seen him leave. She did not deserve this and I do not know why anyone would doubt that who was not there and I am not one of those ppl
Friend

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2011
please dont doubt the witnesses he is guilty. They are extremely reliable and smart people who seen him trust me I know ;)
InTheKnow

Memphis, TN

#8 Jun 21, 2011
The witnesses are extremely reliable. They saw her alive earlier in the day and then they saw his car in her driveway and then a few minutes later when his car was gone, her garage door was up. They knocked on her door to tell her the garage door was up and she didn't answer. That's when they found the door unlocked and found her dead. No doubt he did it.
j hill

Munford, TN

#9 Jun 27, 2011
Im so glad justice have been served, that Tarence deserve death, my friend who I share so many memories cant be replace nor can her child, I miss u Tonya more than u ever know , My life aint been the same.Theres not a day goes by I dont think of you and your smile , Its so hard ,not to pick up that phone and not be able to call you, I love and miss u so RIP my friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Tina Bass 12 hr Reality 8
Farm Bureau (Sep '14) Fri Erin Born 8
Pride (Oct '14) Apr 15 Truth_u_cant_accept 5
News Two teens charged with murder of Vanleer man (Jul '06) Apr 15 carly 113
Debate: Marijuana - Cumberland Furnace, TN (Aug '10) Apr 13 M 5
The Felts Family-Bryant Family (Dec '13) Apr 10 Tell it like it is 2
the music thread (Feb '12) Apr 9 Musikologist 35
More from around the web

Erin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE