Meth bust on creek bank in Houston County

Jun 25, 2011 Full story: The Leaf-Chronicle 11

Two men and a woman were arrested on felony charges after setting up a portable methamphetamine cookery on the banks of Wells Creek right next to heavily traveled Highway 149.

Full Story
Geno

Bradford, TN

#1 Aug 7, 2011
Who was it

Since: Aug 11

Erin, TN

#2 Aug 11, 2011
I heard Eddie Bryant
lucky

Clarksville, TN

#3 Jan 9, 2012
It was Eddie and the two other people I do believe they where from Clarksville. I am wondering if anyone knows how Eddie keeps getting out of all this trouble. I know that his family has money and helps, but WOW there is not that much money in the world. He is walking free shortly after this. He has left rehab when the court has made him attend. He has been busted for several other things. Still he is walking free.

Roanoke, AL

#4 Jan 9, 2012
I've heard he's been snitching on people. I don't know how tru that is. His car should have went to state auction. And yet hea free walking around and still has his car.

“Just a thought...”

Since: May 09

Tennessee

#5 Jan 11, 2012
lucky wrote:
It was Eddie and the two other people I do believe they where from Clarksville. I am wondering if anyone knows how Eddie keeps getting out of all this trouble. I know that his family has money and helps, but WOW there is not that much money in the world. He is walking free shortly after this. He has left rehab when the court has made him attend. He has been busted for several other things. Still he is walking free.
The only thing that seems obvious is that he must be snitching on other people! That is the only way one gets away with something this serious!:( doing meth requires rehab and making meth requires rehab and prison! He's just gonna keep making that deadly stuff and killing people until he is punished!

Erin, TN

#6 Jan 11, 2012
anonymous123 wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing that seems obvious is that he must be snitching on other people! That is the only way one gets away with something this serious!:( doing meth requires rehab and making meth requires rehab and prison! He's just gonna keep making that deadly stuff and killing people until he is punished!
I agree with anonymous
Bubba

Cadiz, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2012
lucky wrote:
HE'S A RAT!!!
that ninja

United States

#9 Jul 11, 2012
Its shake n bake and I helped!!
U KNOW

Monroe, NC

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Was it n Bud parker lane house bythe ceek, Amy Dasher's house?
U KNOW

Monroe, NC

#11 Oct 18, 2012
that ninja wrote:
Its shake n bake and I helped!!
So you were in the house cooking it, with those kids in the house?

Since: Aug 14

Erin, TN

#12 Aug 14, 2014
U KNOW wrote:
Was it n Bud parker lane house bythe ceek, Amy Dasher's house?
No, Amy's was a different time. 2 different cases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Credibility Watch 149,236
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 15 hr TheRealZeke 9,441
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 15 hr none 1,376
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 22 hr Calhoun 8,640
Who's The Daddy? Sep 13 bytch 4
Kevin Sugg Sep 12 Seriously 20
Sherry Lynch (Jan '13) Sep 9 Just Curious 3
•••
•••
•••

Erin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••