Erin seeks new police officer

Dec 13, 2011 Full story: The Leaf-Chronicle 13

Police Chief Mark Moore was granted permission to hire a new officer in the wake of one submitting a resignation.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Erin, TN

#1 Dec 18, 2011
We already have too many cops here. Most of them stay bored with nothing to do. Except harass a person for doing 2 mph over the limit. Just so they can get sexual favors.
lucky

Clarksville, TN

#2 Dec 22, 2011
I feel the same way that you feel. I was wondering why Bart left. Do you know the real reason why? I will have to say that I like the city better than I do the county! Tommy is a good man and he is honest. Daryl on the other had promised so much, but really gave nothing besides what people did not want (Chad & Brian) need I say more. I am sure he will only be a one term sheriff.

Since: Aug 11

Erin, TN

#3 Dec 24, 2011
lucky wrote:
I feel the same way that you feel. I was wondering why Bart left. Do you know the real reason why? I will have to say that I like the city better than I do the county! Tommy is a good man and he is honest. Daryl on the other had promised so much, but really gave nothing besides what people did not want (Chad & Brian) need I say more. I am sure he will only be a one term sheriff.
I agree. Tommy is a good man. Always been a straight up person. He don't let the badge give him a power trip. I'm not sure why Bart left but I'll try to find out
Honest Abe

Erin, TN

#4 Dec 27, 2011
I think all the cops in this town do a great job. You all need to grow up. There is nothing wrong with the sheriff either, he has done a lot better job than Kenny ever done. Chad and Brian both are good guys. They do their jobs and get criticized for it. (as do all cops)

Since: Aug 11

Erin, TN

#5 Dec 29, 2011
Honest Abe wrote:
I think all the cops in this town do a great job. You all need to grow up. There is nothing wrong with the sheriff either, he has done a lot better job than Kenny ever done. Chad and Brian both are good guys. They do their jobs and get criticized for it.(as do all cops)
I notice you didn't mention some of the other officers. Like the ones receiving oral sexual favors to get out of speeding tickets. Or the ones that set by the elementary school that only stop young females.
Innocent man

Erin, TN

#6 Jan 3, 2012
I use to work for Kenny...there is ALOT of things the public doesn't know about that would changes everyone's good opinion about him...

Since: Aug 11

Erin, TN

#7 Jan 7, 2012
Innocent man wrote:
I use to work for Kenny...there is ALOT of things the public doesn't know about that would changes everyone's good opinion about him...
@ innocent man. I agree with you. I know quite a bit about him and how crooked he is. But in all reality what cop hasnt done something that they didn't cover up? I've never met a straight cop anywhere.
vandy

Livingston, TN

#8 Jan 7, 2012
Froggy pitbull wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you didn't mention some of the other officers. Like the ones receiving oral sexual favors to get out of speeding tickets. Or the ones that set by the elementary school that only stop young females.
who gets favors and sits by the elementary school?

Since: Aug 11

Erin, TN

#9 Jan 8, 2012
vandy wrote:
<quoted text>who gets favors and sits by the elementary school?
he's a newer cop. I can't think of his name right now but I will find out and post his name on here.
Some Guy

Erin, TN

#10 Jan 21, 2012
Well at least Kenny never got another man's wife pregnant(cough cough Daryl)...or had sex on duty with minors(cough cough Chad)...

Since: Aug 11

Erin, TN

#11 Jan 21, 2012
Some Guy wrote:
Well at least Kenny never got another man's wife pregnant(cough cough Daryl)...or had sex on duty with minors(cough cough Chad)...
Or receiving oral favors instead of giving out a ticket (cough cough Jo Jo) behind the middle school
Interested

Erin, TN

#12 Nov 6, 2013
Who got caught?
AlsoErin

United States

#13 Nov 8, 2013
I understand that it was Bart and Chief Moore fired him. I'm glad that the city police is taking steps to correct these issues unlike the sheriffs dept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Jim Bob 150,566
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr laptop Inventor 9,450
Kevin Sugg 8 hr Real Seriously 27
Who's The Daddy? Sep 19 blessed 5
pastors Sep 19 saved 2
'One-pot' meth labs found in Houston County Sep 18 telly 7
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Sep 16 none 1,376
•••
•••
Erin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Erin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Erin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Erin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••