Looking for work
Joey

Bay Springs, MS

#1 Jun 9, 2010
After doing a term in the Navy, I moved to MO & tried to a family down there, but I missed home so bad that I had to move back. I've went everywhere in Erin & Tennessee Ridge looking for any kind of employment, but there hasn't been so much as a nibble. I'm not an expert in anything except what I did in the navy, but I doubt anyone has a jet they would like me to work on lol. I'm a good listener, know how to follow orders, & I pick up quick on just about anything I learn. I'm not expecting a high wage, but I'd appreciate minimum. I'm pretty computer savy, but will settle for anything. Thanks much & God bless all of yall :)

Since: Aug 11

Bay Springs, MS

#3 Aug 13, 2011
Joey wrote:
After doing a term in the Navy, I moved to MO & tried to a family down there, but I missed home so bad that I had to move back. I've went everywhere in Erin & Tennessee Ridge looking for any kind of employment, but there hasn't been so much as a nibble. I'm not an expert in anything except what I did in the navy, but I doubt anyone has a jet they would like me to work on lol. I'm a good listener, know how to follow orders, & I pick up quick on just about anything I learn. I'm not expecting a high wage, but I'd appreciate minimum. I'm pretty computer savy, but will settle for anything. Thanks much & God bless all of yall :)
The only thing I know of around here for now is ryes n shine on 149 (sudden service). And p and d quick stop. That's in mc Ewen. It's located on the corner of hwy 231 and hwy 70. I can give you good directions if you need them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Erin Feb 15 The Farts 2
Houston County animal clinic Feb 10 Fart faced 13
Erin/Houston county Feb 8 Chair Fart 4
John Michael Huddleston Feb 4 Juicy Farts 2
Rodney Lee Bryant, Jr. Feb 3 Soup fart 2
News County mayor sees a busy seventh term (Sep '10) Jan 31 Uplifting Farts 14
Vickie woodward Jan 28 Fart zoo 2

Erin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance