Deputy Accused of Stealing Prescripti...

Deputy Accused of Stealing Prescriptions From Inmates

There are 25 comments on the WETM-TV Elmira story from Oct 10, 2009, titled Deputy Accused of Stealing Prescriptions From Inmates. In it, WETM-TV Elmira reports that:

Danielle Hill, 31, of Dansville is charged with petit larceny and official misconduct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WETM-TV Elmira.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rip afart

West Eaton, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2009
hard to believe another loser in law enforcement... all cops have little man syndrome or were picked on as kids and need to hide behind their badges.... and totally odd that she is a druggie and from dansville...
David Koresh

West Eaton, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2009
i always thought it was little c*ck syndrome, but little man syndrome works too.. F.T.P (for all u slow people it stands for F*CK THE POLICE)
Soccermom

Horseheads, NY

#3 Oct 24, 2009
You two must be the "classy ones" from town. I'm sure you both do so much to add to the towns good reputation.
rip afart

West Eaton, NY

#4 Oct 27, 2009
Im as "classy" as your double wide trailer.... now back to haulin your snot nosed trailer trash rat's back to soccer practice woman.....
mr_gadget

Geneseo, NY

#5 Oct 28, 2009
wow, stfu
David Koresh

West Eaton, NY

#6 Oct 28, 2009
syfuya udf....
David Koresh

West Eaton, NY

#7 Oct 28, 2009
stick ur finger up your ass, you dumb f*ck
Bob

Cape Coral, FL

#8 Oct 28, 2009
Good to see the low life back out from under a rock and now trying to insult itself! Life a little shallow for you?
mr_gadget

Geneseo, NY

#10 Oct 29, 2009
david, what the hell is wrong with u?
rip afart

West Eaton, NY

#11 Oct 29, 2009
i know you didnt just tell me to shut the f*ck up.... go go gadget douche bag.....
rip afart

West Eaton, NY

#12 Oct 29, 2009
maybe you should go and buy some of those med's she was stealing, crush them up ,snort them and we will all pray you o.d... that is all and good night........
sickofitall29

AOL

#13 Oct 29, 2009
If everyone would just stop responding to David Koresh and ripafart (same person), he might get bored and go fix up a new shit hole house. By responding to him your being just as stupid and immature as he is. He will just change names again and spew the same silly crap, so just don't respond to the silliness and talk about the topics at hand. He's sitting home laughing because he's getting a rise out of all of you. Trust me he loves it that he single handedly ruined this forum for all us "grown ups" that want to discus serious topics. I'm not petty enough to mention names on here like he did because it could hurt his biz.
David Koresh

West Eaton, NY

#14 Oct 30, 2009
yet again my identy is undetermaned and all are clueless of my true identity... i guess u could call me the "blankman" of this forum.

---Mr. Stone: Hey, Einstein. In case you haven't noticed, this isn't a boil on my ass. I'm paralyzed from the waist down. I can't feel a thing.
--[Minelli slaps him in the face]--
--Mr. Stone: I felt that.---

I OWN THIS FORUM B*ITCH
rip afart

West Eaton, NY

#15 Oct 30, 2009
first off i am not davey dickhole koresch..i think his comments are as dumb as the next... but i try ripping this sh#t up myself, so dont put me in his boat sh#t bird..as usual it's prob the ip address but hey the big d only has so many internet provider's stupid..and im sorry that if im not old enough to drink but old enough to die for this country does not make me "grown up" suck my sack..
Hey Nieghbor

United States

#16 Nov 9, 2009
iknow who you are YOU F%*< i live very close to you. remember me ? Now STIFLE OR pay the hard way.
rip afart not david k

West Eaton, NY

#17 Nov 11, 2009
Hey Nieghbor wrote:
iknow who you are YOU F%*< i live very close to you. remember me ? Now STIFLE OR pay the hard way.
That you joey?... hey you still touch all your cousin's inaproperately?.. i have not heard from you in a few yrs and i thought i would let you know our family cat died two yrs ago no thanks to your constant sexual abuse you reined onto it.... get a life you f#ck trash losser.... so "stifle" your urges....
uptowngirl

United States

#18 Nov 18, 2009
Come on you guys. Get a grip. This is baby talk. If you can't keep on the subject,stay off the computer. You know- someone may be jiggleing your chain. someone like a cop or simular. They can easily find out WHO you are. Don't be stupid. Anyhow- just keep it adult language and not all this petty crap. PLEASe and thank you.
Dowman

Germany

#24 Apr 24, 2013
Ultram from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO is the only medication I can take for pain that doesn't make me sick. Lortab, Norco, etc. all make me sick at my stomach. Darvocet used to be what I preferred as it didn't make me feel sick, hate that it was taken off the market. But after hand surgery and being prescribed Ultram, it's nice to know there is a pain medication out there that works and doesn't make me throw up. Highly recommend.
Nash

Germany

#26 May 17, 2013
Ordered Ultram from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO - the latter not so easy to find. Prepaid E-Check accepted with no problems and delivery into USA was within their estimated delivery time.(I didn't use the tracked service.) Good packaging. Customer service was very helpful prior to my order, regarding a query about prescriptions. No follow up spam marketing emails or phone calls. Maybe not the cheapest but I'll take the quality of service instead. No reason to go anywhere else now!
Jock

Marco, Italy

#27 Sep 18, 2013
have been researching for months and reading reviews for each pharmacy and finally decided to take the plunge and order from one. After coming to the conclusion NOPAIN24. COM seemed the most safest and had the best feedback I ordered my pills. Was very apprehensive at first due to cc fraud, ell and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase againspam and being generally ripped off (have not received one spam email and no cc fraud) order process and checkout was simple.
placed my order on my debit card and was charged straight away and received confirmation email immediately. choose the speedy del trackable and was advised del would be 7-9 days and order was placed on the 08/01. was just about to email them today to chase up as now 15 days but behold package had been posted through my door. packaging seems as shown on webiste. apart from small delay on advertised shipping time i have been generally please with the pharmacy.
wont be taking the pills for another few weeks yet but all going well and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase again from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of your neighbor & who you sell to on time. Sun karma 3
News Pierce's 1894 Restaurant closes its doors (Oct '08) Aug 7 dlogan 4
News Arbya s on Arsenal Street gets a major facelift Jul '16 food4thots 8
Incident at Logan's Inn (Mar '14) Jul '16 Lllllll 3
News Erin Kelly to appear on TODAY Show (May '15) May '15 KellyWeak 1
who loves oral sex!!!!? (Jul '07) Sep '14 Anonymous 3
News Erin Kelly's Special Father's Day Wish (Jun '14) Jun '14 TGimpNF 1

Erin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance