Bizzarro - lying about only candidate with "Proven Experience"

Posted in the Erie Forum

Chuck

Erie, PA

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Talk about misleading voters in his new campaign signs that read the only candidate with proven experience. At 26 he isn't old enough to tout any experience. Then you look further and the jobs he has held have and all been short term. After being a student for so long how can he legitimate any valid experience? In fact, he isn't currently holding a job at all right now. They may call it a "leave of absence" at the Erie Convention Center Authority, but in other words it is out of work. Has Ryan worked in Harrisburg? NO Does his work as a classroom aide count towards government experience? NO Does his job as a sales rep for the convention center authority count towards proven experience? NO The slogan is laughable, in fact it is almost as slanderous as the ads damning Wiley seen on TV. Experience is someone with a track record that includes commitment to a constant medium. Bizzarro lacks any job experience to legitimate his claims. The voters deserve to know the truth. As a lifelong democrat I urge him to come clean and tell the truth that he has no real experience that could validate his claims at his age. I'll be voting for his opponent who is concise and truthful when presenting himself.
Obama

Erie, PA

#2 Oct 8, 2012
I knew the kid in high school and after...total blowhard
Family Values Voter

Erie, PA

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Chuck wrote:
I'll be voting for his opponent who is concise and truthful when presenting himself.
Concise and truthful? Why isnt he married and why doesnt he have kids? I'd like to hear the truth about that.
Obama

Erie, PA

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Wait, Bizzarro is married? Where are his kids? Not much commitment in a "longtime girlfriend".
Abraham Lincoln

Washington, DC

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Family Values Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Concise and truthful? Why isnt he married and why doesnt he have kids? I'd like to hear the truth about that.
Since when are these prerequisites for a state representative?
Or are you trying to imply something?
Gee, local Dems were OK with Joyce Savocchio as Mayor, and never did a census count of her offspring.
Actual Tim Leary

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Abraham Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when are these prerequisites for a state representative?
Or are you trying to imply something?
Gee, local Dems were OK with Joyce Savocchio as Mayor, and never did a census count of her offspring.
great point there. Joyce was a great mayor. One more reason to think about voting for Ryan.
hamma

Erie, PA

#9 Mar 24, 2013
Obama wrote:
Wait, Bizzarro is married? Where are his kids? Not much commitment in a "longtime girlfriend".
Not much to look at.
Corky

Erie, PA

#10 Mar 24, 2013
Not shaping up to be much of a representative, either.
Porkey

Erie, PA

#11 Mar 24, 2013
I've seen him at a number of events and meetings, he opened a satellite office out in Waterford, he has a keen sense on the issues and seems to work well with the public, he had a highly successful event at his main office last Friday with helping taxpayers retrieve any excess money the state treasurer was holding. I would have to give him an A and say he is a huge improvement over the "gentleman" who previously held the seat.
Ryan Bizzaro

Erie, PA

#12 Mar 24, 2013
Porkey wrote:
I've seen him at a number of events and meetings, he opened a satellite office out in Waterford, he has a keen sense on the issues and seems to work well with the public, he had a highly successful event at his main office last Friday with helping taxpayers retrieve any excess money the state treasurer was holding. I would have to give him an A and say he is a huge improvement over the "gentleman" who previously held the seat.
Gee thanks Mom for sticking uo for me. Love Ryan
clark

Erie, PA

#13 Mar 24, 2013
The Porky poster is out of their freaking mind. The poster is either ryan himself or clearly his mother. Just sad that an elected official is posting as a socl puppet. He is an embarrasment, it is dissappointing that our area cares so little about voting and elected office that is baby was sent to harrisburg to represent us.
Correction

Allison Park, PA

#14 Mar 24, 2013
Isn't the satellite office in McKean? What's up with all the hating?
Johnny Holmes

Erie, PA

#16 Mar 24, 2013
At least this kid is out doing something, every time I went to That Hornamans office he was off on vacation in Florida, we never could meet with him and he never returned calls but when he was running he was always there with a hand out.
Give me Bizzaro any day over that goof.
this is hilarious

Erie, PA

#17 Mar 24, 2013
He used to use the name springchicken12, now he just uses these random names.
jealousy

Erie, PA

#19 Mar 29, 2013
Johnny Holmes wrote:
At least this kid is out doing something, every time I went to That Hornamans office he was off on vacation in Florida, we never could meet with him and he never returned calls but when he was running he was always there with a hand out.
Give me Bizzaro any day over that goof.
Seriously Ryan? Defending yourself on topix? Nobody else in the world would ever write this. 99% of the population has never stepped foot into your office, or Hornamans when he was in office. There is no reason to. You dont offer anything and neither did he.

At least Hornaman went to Florida to get out of the commonwealth once in a while. You have never been anywhere in your life. Pretty weak rip.
Ryan

Erie, PA

#20 Mar 29, 2013
But I'm a winner! I rode Obama's coat tails to victory and spread terrible lies about my own cousin. I back stabbed John Horneman and welched on our pre-arrainged deal. Basically I sold my soul for a crappy state house seat which is slated to get eliminated in redistricting.

I'm not a loser! Or am I?
Tammy

Erie, PA

#21 Mar 30, 2013
Ryan wrote:
But I'm a winner! I rode Obama's coat tails to victory and spread terrible lies about my own cousin. I back stabbed John Horneman and welched on our pre-arrainged deal. Basically I sold my soul for a crappy state house seat which is slated to get eliminated in redistricting.
I'm not a loser! Or am I?
Most people voted for him because of his grandfather, not because he had ever accomplished anything himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milton Twins coming to town 1 hr Ayrm 2
Sons of Obama and Sharpton 3 hr Barry the great dane 7
Cuba 3 hr OS Riblets leftis... 16
Time for Patient Dialouge 4 hr Riblets lover boy 12
Denny Braendel (Aug '13) 4 hr Sam Colt 20
Clowns at the Sunflower club 6 hr Bean pole 29
Millcreek School District 7 hr Taxpayer 23
Erie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Erie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:36 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:36PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Bleacher Report 8:20 PM
Upset over Bills a Building Block Win for Oakland
NFL 8:22 PM
Steelers secure playoff berth behind resurgence of D
NBC Sports 8:51 PM
Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, Seahawks win, move into playoffs - NBC Sports