Is Lucky 13 Mc done and gone??
tommy chong

Stow, OH

#63 Mar 28, 2012
John wrote:
What is 923? Anyway. I bet the Iron Wings take over every MC in Erie
Who gives a shit about 923? I can't wait till 4/20.
Bob

Wattsburg, PA

#64 Mar 28, 2012
spike1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
go [email protected] yourself I know the truth. Y r u trying to cover up? It's all on video, stupid!
Im Trying to cover up? You say you have a vidio and you have already changed your story on how many wings were in the fight. lets see this vidio so we can see all these 20 IW your saying was there. Your a lier
Anonymous

Maryland Heights, MO

#65 Mar 28, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>still Lying
every time you open your mouth u show your ignorance so do the rest of us a favor and shut it

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#66 Mar 28, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Im Trying to cover up? You say you have a vidio and you have already changed your story on how many wings were in the fight. lets see this vidio so we can see all these 20 IW your saying was there. Your a lier
police have it now retard!! And learn how to spell Einstein !!!
truth

United States

#67 Mar 28, 2012
You haters of the Lucky 13 are so jealous its sad. Most have probably tried to join and were rejected....bc you're rejects. Just stick to what you know....I ws
Get your facts straight

Cleveland, OH

#68 Mar 28, 2012
spike1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
If being a real biker is pitting 20 weapon carrying puppets against 2 unarmed men is what you mean...then your definition of a biker must be the same as a vagina
First of all if you knew anything at all about the night in question you'd know it wasn't 20 against two and second of all it was lucky 13 who had the guns. So get your information straight before you start spitting out lies, and save yourself the embarrassment
truth

United States

#69 Mar 28, 2012
I wish I didn't have to share the same air with you a**holes....
Get your facts straight

Cleveland, OH

#70 Mar 28, 2012
pissed off wrote:
I think it is real Shit that the 13 would close the club. These are good guy and good brotherhood had some bad raps years ago but there not the same but don't get me wrong they would never let a brother go down like I think there membership is down to around 10 now not 30 + like the chicken wing the 13 really chose there member don't just hand out patches to ever goon that has tats and a Harley .but If I was them I would make some phone calls around to other clubs in town and out of town get some help and watch those chicken fly and smash that club . Hang in there 13
No one is going anywhere but the inspiration is a nice touch
truth

United States

#71 Mar 28, 2012
Get your facts straight wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all if you knew anything at all about the night in question you'd know it wasn't 20 against two and second of all it was lucky 13 who had the guns. So get your information straight before you start spitting out lies, and save yourself the embarrassment
they should have used those guns....the world would be a better place with 20 dead ass*oles!
truth

United States

#72 Mar 28, 2012
John wrote:
What is 923? Anyway. I bet the Iron Wings take over every MC in Erie
Is this gay John P? A lucky 13 reject? You tried so hard to fit in.....but you missed your calling gay boy.
Anonymous

Maryland Heights, MO

#73 Mar 28, 2012
<quoted text>First of all if you knew anything at all about the night in question you'd know it wasn't 20 against two and second of all it was lucky 13 who had the guns. So get your information straight before you start spitting out lies, and save yourself the embarrassment
you're just a douche bag with no idea wtf you're talking about. If you weren't there then keep your lies to yourself
Get your facts straight

Cleveland, OH

#74 Mar 28, 2012
outraged69 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're just a douche bag with no idea wtf you're talking about. If you weren't there then keep your lies to yourself
I was there so I know exactly what happened unlike most of you people on here
grandpopa

United States

#75 Mar 28, 2012
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a member of The Iron Wings MC and this post was not from the Iron Wings MC or any of our members
do you guys still meet at the zone dance club for afterhours?
Anonymous

Maryland Heights, MO

#76 Mar 28, 2012
<quoted text>I was there so I know exactly what happened unlike most of you people on here
me to I know first hand jackass
John

United States

#77 Mar 28, 2012
So 923 is support for 81?
pissed off

Buffalo, NY

#78 Mar 28, 2012
John wrote:
So 923 is support for 81?
I don't think so !!! But I would like to see them ride into Geneva on the lake for thunder on the strip and go up to the 81 booth there just to see these so called IRON WINGS get there ass kicked if not shot?????
Bob

Wattsburg, PA

#79 Mar 28, 2012
pissed off wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so !!! But I would like to see them ride into Geneva on the lake for thunder on the strip and go up to the 81 booth there just to see these so called IRON WINGS get there ass kicked if not shot?????
i have seen nothing to think that there is any problems between Iron wings and 81. Wings were at thunder on the strip last year and I seen no problems .
I think You just make things up in your head
pissed off

Buffalo, NY

#80 Mar 28, 2012
Been there every year with the 81 for all 3 days in the past and all 4 days last year and didn't see them at the booth just saying maybe this year if it rains and they show (IW)up we can use there vest to walk on instead of bark

Since: Mar 12

Erie, PA

#81 Mar 28, 2012
Iron Wings wrote:
Lucky 13 are a bunch of girls. Sissies call ed it quits. Make wa
y for th

e real bikers.
atf will take care of drug dealing gun runners.they watched too many sons episodes,think they are smart,but they will be taken down soon.then who will be laughing.i was at oasis,thirty punks on 2 men.im real impressed.bunch a punks the chicken wings are.
John

United States

#82 Mar 28, 2012
Either way I support the Iron Wings. Just was wondering what 923 ment. Iron wings better take over this city. Buch of f's around here. 81 rolls as many deep as they want. Piss one off, you piss them all off. That's how these doods roll. Let em do their thing. Black and red all over this town.! It was a fight with a shot(s) fired. Big deal. Nothing compares to every night on 7th and German and 24th and Wayne. One little fight and everyone makes a big deal. The splibs go 40-50 on one anything. They do it every night. A little biker fight ain't gonna cause anymore problems than your typical Erie jibber. I say IW clean this town up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonya Arrington (Jul '12) 1 hr a realist 19
Prep Bathroom Stalls: Why no Doors? (Jun '13) 1 hr koop 47
McCoys barrelhouse 2 hr Sheriff murski 1
Erie Group to discuss moving I-79 to eastside 2 hr TRUTH 5
I beat the hell out of Danny Carr (Jul '14) 2 hr Tally 23
GE set to announce closing 2 hr ZUGZWANG 182
Local Dem Party expels Sanders supporter 4 hr Bill Cole 2
News Erie group hosts talk about connecting Presque ... 12 hr TRUTH 50
More from around the web

Personal Finance