Is Lucky 13 Mc done and gone??
willie

Shawnee, OK

#311 Apr 7, 2013
all the erie biker gangs,rc, or whatever you wanna call those douchbags are all equally dumb. I was at the oasis the night they we're showing how stupid they were. those retards ruined my night out.
deathnpink

Cabot, AR

#312 Jul 8, 2013
I was told by a 1%er that if I wore a patch with lucky 13 and broken pistons I would be broken in half or worse, first off lucky 13 is my favorite brand to shop and secondly why are we still dealing with stupid meth infested nazi hitler ass licking assholes?.... I just like to ride wth!, so now I have to be prepared to shoot skinheads instead enjoying a beer these days?...... I look forward to the 13 coming back I would jump at the chance to support a good clean club.
Autumn

Erie, PA

#313 Jul 8, 2013
I hear that a few of the unlucky 13 are parking bikes for the customers at scooters for tips.
ghost rider

Tyler, TX

#315 Aug 14, 2013
Street kings will rise and sit at the throan like true kings of the mc world
Autumn

Erie, PA

#316 Aug 14, 2013
Street Kings, Sounds like repatched bunch of [email protected]@holes.
mind your own

Pittsburgh, PA

#317 Aug 14, 2013
ghost rider wrote:
Street kings will rise and sit at the throan like true kings of the mc world
lol at you
logical thought

United States

#318 Aug 14, 2013
Why do all these rugged individualists & loners have to band together in clubs with costume s, secret oaths & parade around like a grown up Cub Scout pack?
Isn`t it normal to put aside childish activities when a person reaches maturity ?
What mystical power does ones "Colors" have which demands the reverence of biker gangs whose members are required to display?
Riding a Bike is fun & cool but it is just a fun activity like bowling & the bike is nothing more then a tool just as is a bowling ball.
I mean bowling shirts are bad enough, but can you imagine how ridiculous bowlers would look if they looked & smelled like they just crawled out from under a rock while sporting a huge beard & a back patch proclaiming membership in the "Holy Rollers"?
Khayman

United States

#319 Nov 5, 2013
I used to be a hang around with the L13 MC. All I ever saw was a family atmosphere. Brothers helping brothers. Any trouble I ever had they always helped me out. Never tried to go prospect or full patch since I had plans to move across the country, and they all still treated me like family. I miss those guys had some damn good times with them all!
Really sucks they disbanded...
Wolf

Springfield, NJ

#320 Jul 20, 2014
I never had issue with Lucky 13. I lived next door to one of them. He help me move in and we became good friends. I met a most of the memebers. I don't have an unkind word to say about any of them. I play on a sports team. We enjoy what we do, stand together bleed together, and help one another. I don't see them or most other mc's as any different.
Da Wings

Erie, PA

#321 Jul 20, 2014
Wolf wrote:
I never had issue with Lucky 13. I lived next door to one of them. He help me move in and we became good friends. I met a most of the memebers. I don't have an unkind word to say about any of them. I play on a sports team. We enjoy what we do, stand together bleed together, and help one another. I don't see them or most other mc's as any different.
Done and gone good thing. Sucker punch kings would be a better name,
your stupid

Rochester, NY

#322 May 18, 2015
Curious onlooker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am divorced and remarried to a wonderful lady, I am blue collar but have a very good well paying job, never been shunned by my kids matter of fact my kids and my brothers kids all know each other, all our families hang out together, I don't really drink much so as far as drowning my sorrows I don't, pretty sure my situation and members of other clubs r a lot like me just cuz a lot of us chose not to hang out with other clubs doesn't mean we're all disfunctional, I can't believe how many people stereotype members in the biker world, it shows how blind u chose to be, I'm sure if any of u ever went to a poker run for one of these clubs I bet u had a good time, wake up people racism isn't just about the color of ur skin
ur 14 yo got herself pregnant. shoulda tought her better. its called parenting.
voorhisauto

Canton, OH

#323 Oct 22, 2015
i see so many dip shit comments from cowards who dont even have tthe balls to post their name. wings and 13 both have some great members. same guys that most of you work side by side with on a daily basis. why hide behind your computer and talk shit? i belong to another club of brothersand thats just what they are, brothers. opinions are just that and dont mean shit. sucks what went on with 13 but i respect their decission. pmv
Bartola

Erie, PA

#324 Oct 22, 2015
voorhisauto wrote:
i see so many dip shit comments from cowards who dont even have tthe balls to post their name. wings and 13 both have some great members. same guys that most of you work side by side with on a daily basis. why hide behind your computer and talk shit? i belong to another club of brothersand thats just what they are, brothers. opinions are just that and dont mean shit. sucks what went on with 13 but i respect their decission. pmv
Bar manager at martys says you are all full of bull sh--- t.!
silentTYRANTS
#325 Apr 19, 2016
real world we live in wrote:
50 year old men playing dress up acting like high school kids what a bunch of clowns
You are the prime example of a keyboard warrior. I would love for you to say that shit in the presence
of any patch holder to watch you get your teeth kicked in. You will never understand the brotherhood
and it's fuck heads like you that will never feel what it's like to ride in a pack of 30 to get the feel
of family and freedom that you can not get in a cage! My name is Russell Williams I am from
Phoenix Arizona my address is 707 N 94th Place Mesa,AZ. If you are ever in my neck of the woods
or any of you poser bastard shit talking faggots swing by and me and my brothers will give you a
welcome you will NEVER forget,Bitch.
silentTYRANTS
#326 Apr 19, 2016
logical thought wrote:
Why do all these rugged individualists & loners have to band together in clubs with costume s, secret oaths & parade around like a grown up Cub Scout pack?
Isn`t it normal to put aside childish activities when a person reaches maturity ?
What mystical power does ones "Colors" have which demands the reverence of biker gangs whose members are required to display?
Riding a Bike is fun & cool but it is just a fun activity like bowling & the bike is nothing more then a tool just as is a bowling ball.
I mean bowling shirts are bad enough, but can you imagine how ridiculous bowlers would look if they looked & smelled like they just crawled out from under a rock while sporting a huge beard & a back patch proclaiming membership in the "Holy Rollers"?
You are the prime example of a keyboard warrior. I would love for you to say that shit in the presence
of any patch holder to watch you get your teeth kicked in. You will never understand the brotherhood
and it's fuck heads like you that will never feel what it's like to ride in a pack of 30 to get the feel
of family and freedom that you can not get in a cage! My name is Russell Williams I am from
Phoenix Arizona my address is 707 N 94th Place Mesa,AZ. If you are ever in my neck of the woods
or any of you poser bastard shit talking faggots swing by and me and my brothers will give you a
Might Take the Invite
#327 Apr 19, 2016
silentTYRANTS wrote:
<quoted text>

Williams or Carrillo?
haha

Mesa, AZ

#328 Apr 21, 2016
Might Take the Invite wrote:
<quoted text>

Williams or Carrillo?
Don't talk bud. I gave you my address and I'm sure you can not do the same. Coward. I am scared of nobody. Don't run your mouth and just come on by. You will be up for a rude awakening to the life that you did nothing,but shit on.
Pffft

Twinsburg, OH

#329 Dec 14, 2016
John wrote:
What is 923? Anyway. I bet the Iron Wings take over every MC in Erie
Only because they got the cops backing them
a snitch

Pittsburgh, PA

#330 Dec 14, 2016
Bartola wrote:
<quoted text>
Bar manager at martys says you are all full of bull sh--- t.!
The bar manager at martys has since been fired --- but the guy they are talking about is the rat Basta-rd snitch mike Ohara
Tim leary

New York, NY

#331 Dec 14, 2016
All you bikers sux caulk and you know you do, ive suked many of all erie bikers off before, i even let them gangbang me a few times, i love them n i hate them and i also ate them,-------tim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to take back women's rights? 24 min Bing 5
Charlie Manson for Senate Alabamie 55 min Charles Manson 1
trump tax plan 59 min Larry 18
UE President says sale of GE transportation is ... 1 hr Tracks 13
Black protesters spitting on the flag at the c... 1 hr The Truth 25
GE Transportation to be "broken up and sold" 2 hr Truth 47
Standing on the American flag in front of the E... 2 hr User 7
GE bld 6 multistory working overtime again. 4 hr Fleeing 39
Sunflower Club Crooks 7 hr Bud Light 15
Erie identified as worst city for blacks 15 hr The truth 113