Is Lucky 13 Mc done and gone??

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Brian

Erie, PA

#1 Mar 26, 2012
I heard that they all turned in their colors and the club was done. is this true
John

Grafton, OH

#2 Mar 26, 2012
I don't think so, unless involved in shooting at Oasis. Everything seems to be hush hush lately.
Goot

Meadville, PA

#3 Mar 26, 2012
The idea of being in a MC is done and gone.
Lestat Watcher

Erie, PA

#4 Mar 26, 2012
hopefully and five of a kind can be next.
John

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 26, 2012
What till the Pagans show up for Roar. Or 81, then shits gonna hit the fan
Jamie

Erie, PA

#6 Mar 26, 2012
John wrote:
What till the Pagans show up for Roar. Or 81, then shits gonna hit the fan
I know bikers are weird, but throwing poop at hotel ceiling fans does not mean youll be welcomed back! Not funny!
real world we live in

Erie, PA

#7 Mar 26, 2012
50 year old men playing dress up acting like high school kids what a bunch of clowns
Goot

Meadville, PA

#8 Mar 26, 2012
real world we live in wrote:
50 year old men playing dress up acting like high school kids what a bunch of clowns
Yes, putting on leather clothes makes you a menacing badass. Or something.
Scooter

Mansfield, OH

#9 Mar 26, 2012
real world we live in wrote:
50?! The youngsters.. maybe.
Badass

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 27, 2012
Dont make fun of me! I'm a badass. I live in Erie and pretend I'm in Sons of Anarchy pretending to be a Hells Angle.
Erieite

Erie, PA

#11 Mar 27, 2012
Badass wrote:
Dont make fun of me! I'm a badass. I live in Erie and pretend I'm in Sons of Anarchy pretending to be a Hells Angle.
thats ok...Lestats in erie pretending to be important.

“Love Freedom, Thank a Soldier”

Since: Feb 08

Erie,PA

#12 Mar 27, 2012
Badass wrote:
Is that acute, obtuse or perhaps a right angle?
dlt66

North Olmsted, OH

#14 Mar 27, 2012
Instead of guessing what happened, perhaps ask someone that knows what is going on. Yes the Lucky 13 disbanned. Sorry to disappoint everyone,but they are not never have been and never will be a 1% club. It was about family and friendship. All of the 13 have legal good paying jobs and are not criminals. They have never been hostile or rude to any bartenders anywhere..more so at boardwalk as it is owned by a brother. It was with great sadness that they hung up their colors. None of them are in a position to lose a job over stupid bullshit...they didnt want anymore family members getting jumped by carfulls of "other club" and getting hurt. They have families and grandchildren they dont want to get hurt. Does anyone out there really want to put their families at risk from meth heads and 1% wannabes. I dont think so. I for one find it very respectful that they have stepped back from this. I do feel sorry for all the charities they use to help.
pay up sucka

Broadview Heights, OH

#15 Mar 27, 2012
Every time I see two or more bikes together, it reminds me of the South Park episode where the town took on the clubs. Real gut buster.
beenthere

Erie, PA

#16 Mar 27, 2012
dlt66 wrote:
Instead of guessing what happened, perhaps ask someone that knows what is going on. Yes the Lucky 13 disbanned. Sorry to disappoint everyone,but they are not never have been and never will be a 1% club. It was about family and friendship. All of the 13 have legal good paying jobs and are not criminals. They have never been hostile or rude to any bartenders anywhere..more so at boardwalk as it is owned by a brother. It was with great sadness that they hung up their colors. None of them are in a position to lose a job over stupid bullshit...they didnt want anymore family members getting jumped by carfulls of "other club" and getting hurt. They have families and grandchildren they dont want to get hurt. Does anyone out there really want to put their families at risk from meth heads and 1% wannabes. I dont think so. I for one find it very respectful that they have stepped back from this. I do feel sorry for all the charities they use to help.
This statement is absolutely true.this other club has been strong arming and bullying people since they came to be.They are a bunch of losers who broke the Dog House and soon ScootersThey fight there every weekend.They have trouble makers that range from teenagers to 60yr olds.Numbers = dues money.The 13 was a small group who kept to themselves after the Last Shot incident and didnt want any problems.Eleven vs 70 will always be a problem&they wouldnt take any shit from a big dumb goof who likes to be a undercover leader of the other club.He NEVER had any balls to wear any patch.I've been around for years and was in 2 clubs myself 25-30yrs ago and dont know any of the iron wings.Where were any of these people even 5yrs ago.My prediction is 13 will be back because the wannabe Angels that they will never be.Wont make it through the next year.Iron Wings should change there name and center patch to Plonskis puppets.Good luck to all of the 13 members.
Iron Wings

Erie, PA

#17 Mar 27, 2012
Lucky 13 are a bunch of girls. Sissies called it quits. Make way for the real bikers.
Brian

Erie, PA

#18 Mar 27, 2012
Iron Wings wrote:
Lucky 13 are a bunch of girls. Sissies called it quits. Make way for the real bikers.
Who you trying to bullshit posting as Iron Wings
Tim

Erie, PA

#19 Mar 27, 2012
Iron Wings wrote:
I am a member of The Iron Wings MC and this post was not from the Iron Wings MC or any of our members
Billoy Bike

Erie, PA

#20 Mar 27, 2012
get BMW bikes. v twins are garbage
Dan

Erie, PA

#21 Mar 27, 2012
beenthere wrote:
<quoted text>This statement is absolutely true.this other club has been strong arming and bullying people since they came to be.They are a bunch of losers who broke the Dog House and soon ScootersThey fight there every weekend.They have trouble makers that range from teenagers to 60yr olds.Numbers = dues money.The 13 was a small group who kept to themselves after the Last Shot incident and didnt want any problems.Eleven vs 70 will always be a problem&they wouldnt take any shit from a big dumb goof who likes to be a undercover leader of the other club.He NEVER had any balls to wear any patch.I've been around for years and was in 2 clubs myself 25-30yrs ago and dont know any of the iron wings.Where were any of these people even 5yrs ago.My prediction is 13 will be back because the wannabe Angels that they will never be.Wont make it through the next year.Iron Wings should change there name and center patch to Plonskis puppets.Good luck to all of the 13 members.
Funny, I go to Scooters every weekend since they opened and I have only seen them in 3 fights there, I don't think they started any of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
F___ Kathy Dahlkemper 9 min A Listener 9
Ryan Bizzarro's First Term Accomplishments 12 min A Listener 38
How not to get Beat Up by the Cops 1 hr officerkrumpky 32
Help Wanted 40hrs. per week! 1 hr Caughey Cathey 13
Fight at Ghetto-Mart 1 hr Jim 5
Proper behavior during a police stop 1 hr suzieque 3
Isis 1 hr pgh 16
Two Dead, Two Critical 8 hr route 8 watcher 92
Erie Dating
Find my Match