Stephany domitrovitch

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bart

Erie, PA

#1 Jul 9, 2014
Does this judge act overly dramatic, and behave a bit crazy and odd compared to other judges? Is she very professional?
Gwen

Erie, PA

#2 Jul 9, 2014
She's unprofessional
if you

Erie, PA

#3 Jul 9, 2014
Don't think this is a setup you don't know Erie.

Judge Agresti is 10000% worse but since on the inside its allowed.

Domitrovitch is not liked hence she gets ruined...
First Amendment

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2014
Bart wrote:
Does this judge act overly dramatic, and behave a bit crazy and odd compared to other judges? Is she very professional?
topix has scrubbed a thread with over 100 posts discussing the charges against her. Draw your own conclusions.
Paige

Erie, PA

#5 Jul 10, 2014
That is a bit of a disappearing act
Wanna See

Erie, PA

#6 Jul 10, 2014
a disappearing act? start a thread on lenny ambrose....POW!!!!

GONE
First Amendment

United States

#7 Jul 10, 2014
Too bad the people who went before Domitrivich couldn' afford a Lenny Ambrose
Ravenal

Warren, OH

#8 Jul 10, 2014
Saw her pack a jury years ago. Asked female prospective jurors if they had qualms about serving as jurors in a case of a guy assaulting his girlfriend. Three ladies asked to be excused for that reason and all three ended up on the jury.
XXXXX

Meadville, PA

#9 Jul 10, 2014
She is no worse than the ahole Judge Bozza. Total fcking idiot
Not Impressed

Canton, OH

#10 Jul 10, 2014
I attended a dinner about 4 years ago with my son who as a high school junior was nominated to receive some sort of " Amelia Earhart " award. This event was sponsored by the " Zonta Club " of Erie which up to that time had no relevance to us but there we were at the Maennerchor Club with about 15 other kids and family members for the same purpose. The guest speaker and apparent supporter of this event was Judge Domitrovich who, rather than inspire the kids receiving the award, came off as preaching in a very - listen to me because I know about life better than anyone you'll ever know - sort of way. Most unimpressive and very full of herself.
It turned out that this " Amelia Earhart " award is essentially meaningless. The organizers handed out plaques to all the recipients from various schools and a few student names were misspelled. Someone came around to check, write down the names and contact numbers of the kids whose plaques were in error and promised they would fix the problem and return a new one. My son never heard from this organization again and I suspect neither did any other kid. It's now just a source of a joke among us, no harm done and learn from the experience. What none of us will ever forget however is how condescending and stand offish this woman appeared.
Liberty and Justice

United States

#11 Jul 10, 2014
For All Who Can Afford It
Jeff

Erie, PA

#12 Jul 10, 2014
Big loony tunes, how did this go in for this long, why did they allow this?
Me big

Erie, PA

#13 Jul 10, 2014
I get my daily laugh whenever I need to be in domitrbichs courtroom. She's a show, like watching one flew over the coo coos nest. It's so entertaining , we all need a laugh once in a while, she's so out there it's just funny, it's that extreme
therepublicdotco m

Erie, PA

#14 Jul 10, 2014
Not Impressed wrote:
I attended a dinner about 4 years ago with my son who as a high school junior was nominated to receive some sort of " Amelia Earhart " award. This event was sponsored by the " Zonta Club " of Erie which up to that time had no relevance to us but there we were at the Maennerchor Club with about 15 other kids and family members for the same purpose. The guest speaker and apparent supporter of this event was Judge Domitrovich who, rather than inspire the kids receiving the award, came off as preaching in a very - listen to me because I know about life better than anyone you'll ever know - sort of way. Most unimpressive and very full of herself.
It turned out that this " Amelia Earhart " award is essentially meaningless. The organizers handed out plaques to all the recipients from various schools and a few student names were misspelled. Someone came around to check, write down the names and contact numbers of the kids whose plaques were in error and promised they would fix the problem and return a new one. My son never heard from this organization again and I suspect neither did any other kid. It's now just a source of a joke among us, no harm done and learn from the experience. What none of us will ever forget however is how condescending and stand offish this woman appeared.
Our daughter won the Amelia Earhart award 2 years ago, it is based on scholarship and leadership and the kids are nominated by their school. In any event, the ceremony was nice, everything was spelled correctly and we continue to hear from Zonta. Judge Domitrovich did preside and her speech was not entirely on point to the situation. I think my daughter's comment, after hearing her speak, was "she's a judge?"

In any event I agree with the comments in this post about the Judge but had a nice experience otherwise at the Zonta event and with their representatives.
Charles

Erie, PA

#15 Jul 10, 2014
It's sad that daughter had to experience that . If you showed stephany domitrovitch a video of herself, she would resign . She's the laughing stock of the courthouse, and a complete mental case to boot. She cannot carry herself proffesionally , and is a judge, get the heck out of here! Only in erie
Sam Colt

Canton, OH

#16 Jul 10, 2014
Bart wrote:
It is common knowledge to anyone who has dealt with Domitrovitch that the woman is garbage, But she is still no lower than any other Erie County judge.
mike

Fairview, PA

#17 Jul 10, 2014
women should only wait tables....they obviously cant handle large responsible jobs.
sick of you

United States

#18 Jul 10, 2014
mike wrote:
women should only wait tables....they obviously cant handle large responsible jobs.
grown ups are talking - instead of trolling, go play your video game
MICHAEL

Kent, OH

#19 Jul 10, 2014
She is guilty of everything they have accused her of in the affidavit and that is fairly pathetic.
yee haw

Erie, PA

#21 Jul 10, 2014
why ain't my last post registurrin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Many Young Dying 13 min tired of being PC 12
Perry Wood is getting nervous.. 36 min Lou Sopperootski 7
Trump to preside over the richest Cabinet in U.... 44 min Hahaha 73
History of Julie Moon 1 hr Lou Sopperootski 9
GE Erie Reaches agreement with UE 506 1 hr Undertaker 34
David Crosby to Open Sperm Bank (Apr '15) 1 hr Lou Sopperootski 117
Poster from Elyria OH 1 hr Well 4
Wheres Wiley 2 hr The Neighbor 53
Vote tomorrow to keep GE Trans Erie open. 2 hr Assembler 22
Who is the worst Boss or employer is Erie (Aug '10) 17 hr Lou Sopperootski 303