fecal parasite

Norwalk, OH

#1 Jul 9, 2014
Uuuu
stelmo

Erie, PA

#2 Jul 10, 2014
interesting----I don't swear------but I will use this area to say there's a bartender in town {martys} that calls cops on drinkers -- what a great person
Westside Steve

Erie, PA

#3 Jul 12, 2014
stelmo wrote:
interesting----I don't swear------but I will use this area to say there's a bartender in town {martys} that calls cops on drinkers -- what a great person
Goes with his friend John Weber who also tells on people. And his friend Pat Spusta and his friend Justin caldwell and his friend Phil Smith and his friend Sam Adams and his friend Issac Nolan and his friend Donnie Staaf and his friend Donald Harrington and his friend Jason Renzi and his friend Howard Erhart and his friend Rick Slupski, and on and on. I see a pattern here. West side wanna be's think they are tuff until they get in trouble then they are telling. They want to be that guy who is the "Man" until they are arrested because they are so stupid it is comical. The police dont have to do any work. All these people just tell on people and wear wires etc. The police do not even have to do any investigating. Some of these people told because they got pulled over for a tail light out or driving without reg or insurance.
herd dat

Erie, PA

#4 Jul 12, 2014
they shood folkus on dem dam honkies,dat be byin alda crack,knot us hardly werkin bros an sistas,f da police

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have a name for condition 4 min GOOD GRIEF 6
McDowell Ice Arena 31 min Mom of number 9 22
cheating lovers 48 min Androcles 2
straight people 1 hr GM Alum 7
Millcreek Township School District not safe 1 hr Samantha 20
Millcreek School Board Candidate list 1 hr Samantha 298
Lou Aliota's Millcreek Township School Board Ac... 2 hr Samantha 28
McDowell teacher runs .. 23 hr Zugzwang eats his... 77
More from around the web

Erie People Search