CRANK

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Another shinning example of an Erie success story.

I wonder, can anyone cite an example of anything accomplished on time and under budget by any of these quasi governmental agencies?
STANK

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Hey Crankey, why didn't you win for county executive last week?
You know it all and you are not shy about coming on these forums and telling everyone how to live, why didn't anyone vote for you? You should spend some of that wealth you are hoarding in that mansion out in Fairview or better yet, invite some of the veterans who fought for your freedom to come out and live the good life in Fairview at your palace.
Tim Leary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

STANK wrote:
You know it all and you are not shy about coming on these forums and telling everyone how to live, why didn't anyone vote for you? You should spend some of that wealth you are hoarding in that mansion out in Fairview or better yet, invite some of the veterans who fought for your freedom to come out and live the good life in Fairview at your palace.
Better yet Obammy should invite the vets to the white house. After all they fought for his freedom to be a Marxist.
CRANK

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

STANK wrote:
Because Ron White is right. You can't fix stupid. Just as Obamacare is proving to be exactly what Republicans said it was, Erie democrats elect the one who provided a pivotal vote to Nancy Pelosi to create it, as our soon to be County Executive. Not only did they elect her, they celebrated it.

Wasting money on a run to fix stupid, is, well, stupid.
Pointing out to stupid people that they are, well, stupid is fun.

In my book, fun trumps stupid.

Meanwhile, anyone is free to follow good advise, whether from an elected official, or interested citizen. But Erie refuses to even acknowledge good advise, if it comes from a Republican. On the other hand, well, they will celebrate stupid, so long as it is coming from a democrat.

So, I will continue to have some fun. If it comes at your expense, well, so much the better.
everyone else

Bethel Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

CRANK wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Ron White is right. You can't fix stupid. Just as Obamacare is proving to be exactly what Republicans said it was, Erie democrats elect the one who provided a pivotal vote to Nancy Pelosi to create it, as our soon to be County Executive. Not only did they elect her, they celebrated it.
Wasting money on a run to fix stupid, is, well, stupid.
Pointing out to stupid people that they are, well, stupid is fun.
In my book, fun trumps stupid.
Meanwhile, anyone is free to follow good advise, whether from an elected official, or interested citizen. But Erie refuses to even acknowledge good advise, if it comes from a Republican. On the other hand, well, they will celebrate stupid, so long as it is coming from a democrat.
So, I will continue to have some fun. If it comes at your expense, well, so much the better.
If this is what you do for fun we are all very sorry for you. Trevor is your soulmate?
trevor

Pioneer, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Crank has more brain cells in a bowel movement than you polok mulatto inbreds have in 4 generations.....
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

everyone else wrote:
<quoted text> If this is what you do for fun we are all very sorry for you. Trevor is your soulmate?
Come on stupid....be a good sport. Idiots like you are very entertaining. Can't help your are a lemming heading off the cliff. It is your nature.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stacey erie backpage (Jan '14) 16 min abc 27
The New Millcreek School District (Jan '14) 4 hr sixty two prep ba... 1,049
why do blacks always cause so much trouble? (Aug '11) 4 hr jack 260
Brenda Sandberg to replace old Ray Schrekengost 4 hr jack 8
If you see scoots when you're at a playground, ... 4 hr Loving Boniface 21
Ron Wilga and the Millcreek School Board (Jan '14) 6 hr Parent 190
obama is a dubass 6 hr Just Me 13
Kathy Dahlkemper Is a Loon 7 hr guntoyourhead 65
slavery 7 hr trayvon 49
Mysterious white trucks congregate in Millcreek 12 hr Jimmie 13