housing project for vets delayed

housing project for vets delayed

Posted in the Erie Forum

CRANK

Erie, PA

#1 Nov 11, 2013
Another shinning example of an Erie success story.

I wonder, can anyone cite an example of anything accomplished on time and under budget by any of these quasi governmental agencies?
STANK

Erie, PA

#2 Nov 11, 2013
Hey Crankey, why didn't you win for county executive last week?
You know it all and you are not shy about coming on these forums and telling everyone how to live, why didn't anyone vote for you? You should spend some of that wealth you are hoarding in that mansion out in Fairview or better yet, invite some of the veterans who fought for your freedom to come out and live the good life in Fairview at your palace.
Tim Leary

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2013
STANK wrote:
You know it all and you are not shy about coming on these forums and telling everyone how to live, why didn't anyone vote for you? You should spend some of that wealth you are hoarding in that mansion out in Fairview or better yet, invite some of the veterans who fought for your freedom to come out and live the good life in Fairview at your palace.
Better yet Obammy should invite the vets to the white house. After all they fought for his freedom to be a Marxist.
CRANK

Erie, PA

#4 Nov 11, 2013
STANK wrote:
Because Ron White is right. You can't fix stupid. Just as Obamacare is proving to be exactly what Republicans said it was, Erie democrats elect the one who provided a pivotal vote to Nancy Pelosi to create it, as our soon to be County Executive. Not only did they elect her, they celebrated it.

Wasting money on a run to fix stupid, is, well, stupid.
Pointing out to stupid people that they are, well, stupid is fun.

In my book, fun trumps stupid.

Meanwhile, anyone is free to follow good advise, whether from an elected official, or interested citizen. But Erie refuses to even acknowledge good advise, if it comes from a Republican. On the other hand, well, they will celebrate stupid, so long as it is coming from a democrat.

So, I will continue to have some fun. If it comes at your expense, well, so much the better.
everyone else

Mineral Ridge, OH

#6 Nov 11, 2013
CRANK wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Ron White is right. You can't fix stupid. Just as Obamacare is proving to be exactly what Republicans said it was, Erie democrats elect the one who provided a pivotal vote to Nancy Pelosi to create it, as our soon to be County Executive. Not only did they elect her, they celebrated it.
Wasting money on a run to fix stupid, is, well, stupid.
Pointing out to stupid people that they are, well, stupid is fun.
In my book, fun trumps stupid.
Meanwhile, anyone is free to follow good advise, whether from an elected official, or interested citizen. But Erie refuses to even acknowledge good advise, if it comes from a Republican. On the other hand, well, they will celebrate stupid, so long as it is coming from a democrat.
So, I will continue to have some fun. If it comes at your expense, well, so much the better.
If this is what you do for fun we are all very sorry for you. Trevor is your soulmate?
trevor

Huron, OH

#7 Nov 11, 2013
Crank has more brain cells in a bowel movement than you polok mulatto inbreds have in 4 generations.....
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

#8 Nov 11, 2013
everyone else wrote:
<quoted text> If this is what you do for fun we are all very sorry for you. Trevor is your soulmate?
Come on stupid....be a good sport. Idiots like you are very entertaining. Can't help your are a lemming heading off the cliff. It is your nature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will G.E announce a plant closing? 11 min tired of being PC 39
JOHN V SCHULTZ giving it away 25 min revolving door 6
Clinton Foundation 35 min Slick Willie 3
Lawn Jockeys 37 min Willie 5
GE set to announce closing 37 min jim 289
Past stores in the MillCreek Mall (Jun '09) 42 min young at heart 191
Champion Ford using out of state paving contrac... 59 min Erie Guy 8
neighbor accused of destroying video evidence 8 hr Conrad 24
Mike palermo (Jan '14) 16 hr Keyboard Big Balls 168

Erie Jobs