Prepare for AUSTERITY! PREPARE YOURSE...

Prepare for AUSTERITY! PREPARE YOURSELVES

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Survivorman

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2013
The sequester is 100% certain to become reality now. I believe both parties are equally responsible, the plutocrats that own both parties are ushering in the new "America" - and I don't think Americans are going to be very happy with it.
We are going to be a 3rd rate country
Both the blind followers of Obamas cult of personality and the tea party sheep who believe anything Dick Armey tells them, as long as it satisfies their slobbering racism and hate of those less well off, are going to get their wish and see what Aamerica is like with a destabilized "smaller" government.
The plutocrats have declared roughly half the country to be a foriegn enemy, using the same tactics to destabilize the government the oil and fruit companies use to bring down banana republics.
You are going to get the government you deserve now, IDIOTS!:-)
Survivorman

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2013
All the hair on the back of my neck is standing up, and my survival instincts are going into gear.if we continue down this road, it won't be about anything as quaint as "politics". It will be about who is left.
Start prepping if you have a clue.
transvaginal mesh

Erie, PA

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Survivorman wrote:
The sequester is 100% certain to become reality now. I believe both parties are equally responsible, the plutocrats that own both parties are ushering in the new "America" - and I don't think Americans are going to be very happy with it.
Both the blind followers of Obamas cult of personality and the tea party sheep who believe anything Dick Armey tells them, as long as it satisfies their slobbering racism and hate of those less well off, are going to get their wish and see what Aamerica is like with a destabilized "smaller" government.
The plutocrats have declared roughly half the country to be a foriegn enemy, using the same tactics to destabilize the government the oil and fruit companies use to bring down banana republics.
The government will still spend more this year over last. Man up, nancy.
Survivorman

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2013
This will probably send us into another recession/crash and this time we will not pull out. They dissolve the republic just like the Soviet Union did, then the plutocrats swooop in for the oil and minerals like vultures with nothing in their way.
commando Leary

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2013
I hae a small head start. The hard times of the last 8 years have taught me a thing or 2. Already have afair to middling bug out bag.
commando Leary

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Would like to have a Russion made "Ural" motorcycle with sidecar. Stsh your gear in the sidecar, and they go in the snow! Plug your heated riding suit into the bike battery, and they arelike the old Army 45 ci, good forlight off road. The Russions havewinter rallies on the things. My Bolshevika could ride in style!
sick liberal pukes

Erie, PA

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Survivorman wrote:
There is not a single thing racist about the tea party other than they lies MSNBC fed dumb pukes like yourself
Comrade Leary

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2013
... occasionally stopping for her to bag dinner with her. Mosin Nagant...
Comrade Leary

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2013
sick liberal pukes wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not a single thing racist about the tea party other than they lies MSNBC fed dumb pukes like yourself
You'll see for yourself. Politics aren't going to matter. Start prepping.
grimalkin

Ashland, OH

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Usa voters proved they are third world. Their agenda is to bring all the white working taxpayers down to their level. The question is will the responsible people let it happen. The only thing lower than obama is his electors. Wake up and smell the vermin
Comrade Leary

United States

#12 Feb 25, 2013
sick liberal pukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I think someones been lying to us both.
Comrade Leary

United States

#13 Feb 25, 2013
grimalkin wrote:
Usa voters proved they are third world. Their agenda is to bring all the white working taxpayers down to their level. The question is will the responsible people let it happen. The only thing lower than obama is his electors. Wake up and smell the vermin
I'd much rather wake up and smell the venison!
Hey, I didn't want the NDAA, the "patriot act", or the attempt to disarm the populace like Hitler did, but the democrats voted for it all anyway. Their real base is the oiligarchs and wall street. Obama got what he wanted from the 99%. Reelected, and he will never need it again. All he has to do now is cave on everything and he gets a plum job when he leaves office and his daughters marry princes. Thin Tony Blair.
Comrade Leary

United States

#14 Feb 25, 2013
I'm going to stop worrying about politics in the immediate future and start worrying about sharpening my survival instincts. Might be a good idea for a lot of folks, as I think before too long we will be having a SHTF experience.
Comrade Leary

United States

#15 Feb 25, 2013
grimalkin wrote:
There you go again! Someone above just told me the tea party isn't racist, and you start on this "white" b.s.
Believe it or not, there are lots and lots of working taxpayers of all races. Except in your bubble where you can't see them.
Comrade Leary

United States

#16 Feb 25, 2013
If you could stop being ignorant for 5 minutes, people might listen to you. :-)
vermin

Ashland, OH

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Comrade Leary wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again! Someone above just told me the tea party isn't racist, and you start on this "white" b.s.
Believe it or not, there are lots and lots of working taxpayers of all races. Except in your bubble where you can't see them.
your bubble is the one you bite after yuou fart in the bath tub...ginch !
Comrade Leary

United States

#18 Feb 25, 2013
vermin wrote:
<quoted text>your bubble is the one you bite after yuou fart in the bath tub...ginch !
can't reason with a 2 year old.
Republican lobbyist

Waterford, PA

#19 Feb 25, 2013
vermin wrote:
<quoted text>your bubble is the one you bite after yuou fart in the bath tub...ginch !
Surprisingly with a little black pepper sprinkled on they don't taste half bad.
Comrade Leary

Erie, PA

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Serious bike for serious people :)

http://militarymodels.co.nz/wp-content/upload...
thanks tea party

Erie, PA

#21 Feb 25, 2013
Pennsylvania will feel effects of sequester
February 24, 2013 8:46 pm
Share with others:
inShare. By Tracie Mauriello / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
WASHINGTON -- Children won't be vaccinated, airport security lines will grow, federal workers and government contractors will lose their jobs, drug addicts won't get treatment, schools will lose funding, civilian military personnel will have their hours and wages cut, and the state will be more susceptible to pollution and infectious disease.

The White House warned Sunday that Pennsylvania will feel those effects and more because of the impending cuts on every area of federal spending that will go into effect Friday if Congress can't agree on a plan to avoid the so-called sequestration.

In a conference call with reporters Sunday, the White House painted a gloom-and-doom scenario for the country and blamed the problem on Republican ideology and inflexibility.

"We're not asking for a my-way-or-the-highway approach. We can get rid of this whole thing ??? by getting rid of loopholes," said Dan Pfeiffer, a senior White House adviser. "Republicans are making a policy choice that these cuts are better for the economy than closing loopholes for the wealthy."

The choice, according to an administration analysis, would mean Pennsylvania would have $26.4 million fewer federal education dollars to spend, putting 360 teacher and aide jobs at risk. It would mean 2,300 fewer Pennsylvania children will have access to Head Start, the state would lose $1.5 million in grants for fish and wildlife protection, that 36,860 fewer unemployed Pennsylvanians would get help finding jobs, and that 5,280 fewer vaccines would be administered for diseases such as measles, whooping cough and tetanus.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/sta...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Italy 45 min Ham Hands 12
News Erie group hosts talk about connecting Presque ... 55 min Loyal Democrat 39
GE set to announce closing 3 hr 15 year guy 173
code enforcement officer 4 hr cheetos 10
News Pat Howard: Failures by DevelopErie leave Erie ... 5 hr County official 39
Stay away from the Peninsula Taco Bell 6 hr Hyman Igger 9
Barbatos closed WHY?? 6 hr Little Timmy 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages