Who is Sean Wiley?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Matt Selker

Akron, OH

#21 Apr 14, 2012
citizen wrote:
Wiley worked for Divecchio. I believe he double crossed Divecchio and helped Grossman. Could this be why Grossman is backing Wiley.
If I was a betting man, I'd bet on that. If I was voting in this election, I think I would look at Janet Anderson (R) and use her as the benchmark to evaluate other candidates! Sean doesn't have the leadership competencies to be a productive elected official. Yes, he is very charismatic; however charisma in and of itself does not equal leadership. Good luck!
Corrupt Erie Politics

Erie, PA

#23 Apr 14, 2012
Matt Selker wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was a betting man, I'd bet on that. If I was voting in this election, I think I would look at Janet Anderson (R) and use her as the benchmark to evaluate other candidates! Sean doesn't have the leadership competencies to be a productive elected official. Yes, he is very charismatic; however charisma in and of itself does not equal leadership. Good luck!
Just imagine. If the Erie Times hadn't written their scathing article about Matt Selker, it could have been the three stooges in the County Executives office: Divecchio, Wiley, and Selker.

Oh, what might have been.
Matt Selker

Akron, OH

#24 Apr 14, 2012
Corrupt Erie Politics wrote:
<quoted text>
Just imagine. If the Erie Times hadn't written their scathing article about Matt Selker, it could have been the three stooges in the County Executives office: Divecchio, Wiley, and Selker.
Oh, what might have been.
There's a bit of truth in your statement "Corrupt Erie Politics"! Their inquiry was the greatest gift I could have ever received. Thanks ETN! You practically saved my life. BTW...why do you folks hide behind an aliases? What are you frightened of?
starkweather

Erie, PA

#26 Apr 14, 2012
divecchio, wiley, and selker make barry grossman look like Jesus Christ
Matt Selker

Akron, OH

#27 Apr 14, 2012
starkweather wrote:
divecchio, wiley, and selker make barry grossman look like Jesus Christ
Starkweather?! Whatever that is! How about Moses? Jesus Christ is a stretch don't you think? Grossman is just as inadequate as the rest. He's a politician....not a statesman. Erie needs a statesman desperately.
former county councilman

Olmsted Falls, OH

#28 Apr 14, 2012
Did anyone know that Grossman received an $1800 raise after just 1 year as the community college mouthpiece. screwed every county employee some of whom have worked there for numerous years. He said these r tough timed and we all feel the pinch. But he sure as Hell didn't turn his raise down. What about the county vehicle he said he would never take either during his campaign. Saw his house appraisal went from 373 k to well over 425 k. Sounds like this guy is all for himself. Pete Callan is another unprofessional jerk off. Now he endorses Wiley on a county letter head, totally unprofessional at the cost of taxpayers. Jane earl should run for exec, the would b good one to have
Ron

Erie, PA

#30 Apr 14, 2012
I'd love for Jane to run for County Exec.
Illegal Kenyan obama

Wampum, PA

#31 Apr 18, 2012
Ron wrote:
I'd love for Jane to run for County Exec.
That RINO hag ? Why would you want that Philly supporting, career politician to represent this county. She sucked as our rep. She voted with the Philly dirtbags more often or not. PLUS....she's a dirtbag lawyer. You must be one too.
Illegal Kenyan obama

Wampum, PA

#32 Apr 18, 2012
former county councilman wrote:
Did anyone know that Grossman received an $1800 raise after just 1 year as the community college mouthpiece. screwed every county employee some of whom have worked there for numerous years. He said these r tough timed and we all feel the pinch. But he sure as Hell didn't turn his raise down. What about the county vehicle he said he would never take either during his campaign. Saw his house appraisal went from 373 k to well over 425 k. Sounds like this guy is all for himself. Pete Callan is another unprofessional jerk off. Now he endorses Wiley on a county letter head, totally unprofessional at the cost of taxpayers. Jane earl should run for exec, the would b good one to have
Hey Diveccehio, did you shovel your own driveway this winter ? You Dago POS !
snag

Pittsburgh, PA

#33 Apr 18, 2012
The guy who lost to Janet Anderson!!
Watcher

Erie, PA

#34 Apr 18, 2012
he also supposedly got the financial backing of the state democrat committee because when they asked who to give the money to grossman and company supposedly said..."Wiley"

no interviews, no questions, nothing...how fair is that. to connected for my liking, he's going to owe someone something and cant possibly be an independent thinker.

if true, no vote here.
former county councilman

United States

#35 Apr 19, 2012
First of all, Im a former COUNCILMAN not executive. Diveccio was a bad exec. Follow up on big Barrys raise, I bet u im 100% correct. He has lied throughout his term to all taxpayers. I wouldn't vote for anyone old white beard endorses.
Illegal Kenyan obama

Columbus, OH

#36 Apr 19, 2012
former county councilman wrote:
First of all, Im a former COUNCILMAN not executive. Diveccio was a bad exec. Follow up on big Barrys raise, I bet u im 100% correct. He has lied throughout his term to all taxpayers. I wouldn't vote for anyone old white beard endorses.
Divecchio was a councilman too. Eh Bub ? So you're either that RINO Mitchell or that POS who replaced Greco. Both of those azzholes loved to spend taxpayers money. Hell, tjat POS Mitchell was claiming mileage for driving to work. Crook.
snag

Pittsburgh, PA

#37 Apr 20, 2012
Saw Wiley on tv, keeps looking at the floor, no wonder, Janet Anderson is going to win!
Waldo

Cleveland, OH

#38 Apr 20, 2012
He keeps looking at the floor because his notes on what to say is on the floor. He had to hire someone from out of town to groom him to be a candidate - tell him how to act and what to say (what the people want to hear). I don't think he even knows what he stands for.
Disgusted Citizen

Erie, PA

#39 May 3, 2016
Last week I attended a closing ceremony for child abuse and sexual assault prevention month at the Erie County Courthouse. It was raining, and Sean Wiley arrived with a very tall, well dressed, black man. The man stood over Senator Sean Wiley holding the umbrella over Mr. Wiley walked down the sidewalk and up to the front of the courthouse.(So he wouldn’t get wet) I’d like to offer Sean Wiley some wisdom. You’re not king-Wiley, you’re a public servant. How about holding your own dang umbrella when you walk in the rain!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Sean Wiley? 10 min City 13
Kaepernick 21 min American 1
OLC Principal 1 hr Former student 4
Huma Abedin 1 hr L NOGBT 3
LP twnshp cops in harborcreek 3 hr Elroy 47
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 4 hr Fa-Foxy 22
Gary Horton bumps into a street sign... decides... 5 hr Taquito 51
SIMPLETON Scott Slawson and UE506 will destroy... 13 hr Gramps 51
GE set to announce closing 14 hr tired 322

Erie Jobs