Who is Sean Wiley?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wants to know

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Who is Sean Wiley and why should I vote for him?
Taxpayer

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Don't know why we should vote for him either!
Bruce

Erie, PA

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
Don't know why we should vote for him either!
the only candidate not wearing Depends
Wiley Coyote

Erie, PA

#4 Feb 8, 2012
DiVecchio lackey.
wants to know

Erie, PA

#5 Feb 10, 2012
Looks like he is Grossman's Lackey -- Grossman wrote a letter on County Letterhead in support of Wiley -- isnt there something wrong with that?

http://www.erietvnews.com/story/16909850/war-...
Jen

Erie, PA

#6 Feb 13, 2012
Wiley couldn't even manage to graduate from college.
citizen

Erie, PA

#7 Feb 13, 2012
Wiley worked for Divecchio. I believe he double crossed Divecchio and helped Grossman. Could this be why Grossman is backing Wiley.
Truth

Erie, PA

#8 Feb 13, 2012
Doesn't matter. Janet will beat them all.
Cal

Erie, PA

#9 Feb 13, 2012
Sean Wiley, Janet Anderson.....

I think I'll just frickin move to another county.
LibnLovinIt

Erie, PA

#10 Feb 13, 2012
Same people that would vote for a woman for President with 2 years experience as the governor of a whacked state like Alaska that took 11 years to get a communications degree would knock a man that has admirably served Erie on a local level with aspiration to serve at a state level AND a degree from DeVry. Look it up. Sean is a smart, driven and dedicated to Erie through and through.
Tom

Erie, PA

#11 Feb 13, 2012
LibnLovinIt wrote:
Same people that would vote for a woman for President with 2 years experience as the governor of a whacked state like Alaska that took 11 years to get a communications degree would knock a man that has admirably served Erie on a local level with aspiration to serve at a state level AND a degree from DeVry. Look it up. Sean is a smart, driven and dedicated to Erie through and through.
Hi stupid. Look at the crap we have for president right now. You liberals are shameless hypocritical sh!tstains.
onlooker

Erie, PA

#12 Feb 13, 2012
who?????
onlooker

Erie, PA

#13 Feb 13, 2012
aren't you packed yet
Cal

Erie, PA

#14 Feb 13, 2012
LibnLovinIt wrote:
You criticize Palin for taking a while to get a college degree when your buddy allegedly has a worthless on-line degree from some diploma mill? LOL.

Wiley's the male equivalent of Kim Green. Voters would do well to steer clear of this guy. Nothing but an empty suit promoted by Barry Grossman. Enough said.
Reality

Erie, PA

#15 Feb 14, 2012
LibnLovinIt wrote:
A degree from DeVry? Are you serious? It's 10 times harder to get a degree from Toni and Guy. DeVry isn't a real school.In their ads they state that their credits don't transfer. You need to look up the definition of a real school. I bet you're real proud of your docterate degree in "Nail technology" you got from the prestigious university of Tri State Acadamy. What a joke!
Roman

Potosi, MO

#16 Feb 14, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text> A degree from DeVry? Are you serious? It's 10 times harder to get a degree from Toni and Guy. DeVry isn't a real school.In their ads they state that their credits don't transfer. You need to look up the definition of a real school. I bet you're real proud of your docterate degree in "Nail technology" you got from the prestigious university of Tri State Acadamy. What a joke!
I believe "Acadamy" is spelled "Academy", therefore, it seems like Wiley is doing much better than you are with his degree.
academic al

Erie, PA

#17 Feb 14, 2012
Sean is cute, charismatic and a good talker BUT a politician he is not. His father is trying to push another Wiley into office because he was too ugly and bald to stand a chance. Grandpa Dave wasn't even a good politician. Nobody wanted to be the Clerk of the County then and nobody wants to be the Clerk of the County now. That's why Fetzner is unopposed during election time. He's another one that really thinks he is important. Hey Fetzner, it's your brother who is successful, not you! And Wiley did turncoat on Divecchio as did Logue, Meredith and others when fat Mark ran for re-election.
Reality

Erie, PA

#18 Feb 14, 2012
Roman wrote:
<quoted text> I believe "Acadamy" is spelled "Academy", therefore, it seems like Wiley is doing much better than you are with his degree.
Thanks for pointing that out. You really got your monies worth from Erie Business Center. Well done.
Watcher

Erie, PA

#19 Feb 14, 2012
i believe sean wiley helped divecchio and grossman crush the unions and county workers.

if you want to move forward dont vote for him.
anonymous douche

Erie, PA

#20 Feb 16, 2012
Don't vote for Wiley, he's a DiVecchio stooge. Don't vote for Wiley, he stabbed DiVecchio in the back. Don't vote for Wiley he doesn't have a college degree. Don't vote for Wiley he has a crappy college degree. Good lord. You people even argue about why he sucks. This is hilarious. So who SHOULD run for the Senate seat if not Wiley and Anderson?

As far who is Sean Wiley: He's 30-something, white, married, with a couple kids, former sales manager for a local company, former director of administration for the County, and now directs the fund raising arm of St Vincent Hospital. He's running as a democrat. And apparently he is "cute, charismatic, and a good talker" which last time I checked is EXACTLY what most voters look for in a politician.(right or wrong its the truth) Why should you vote for him? I don't know, go to one his functions and actually speak to him (or any candidate for that matter)instead of just believing everything trolls shout from the shadows under their bridges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GE stock down to $24 1 hr Warren B 3
Looks like GE 506 Union will stand pat 1 hr Steward 34
GE pension buyout 1 hr Homeless Welder 32
Post office 2 hr Stewie 8
What will GE Trans look like after the Septembe... 2 hr George Jefferson 7
Pettit from Penn Dot says Roundabouts are safe 3 hr Honest Politicians 10
A new and improved Backwater army 4 hr ZUGZWANG 13
Oh God, if Trump should be impeached 5 hr Observer 29
John Persinger 8 hr Dolt Watch Watch 29
How are negotiations going with union and GE.? 21 hr Chasing dreams 89