Snap Polls Declare Obama Clear Winner!

Snap Polls Declare Obama Clear Winner!

Posted in the Erie Forum

tim leary

Erie, PA

#1 Oct 23, 2012
U.S. News
Snap polls indicate Obama won third debate
(1)||| inShare.0
President Obama (R) bested Republican challender Mitt Romney in Monday's final presidential debate on foreign policy at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Fla., as he did last week in the town hall-style debate in Hempstead, N.Y., snap polls indicate. Romney won the first debate in Denver. UPI/Pat Benic
License photoPublished: Oct. 23, 2012 at 8:23 AM
BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 23 (UPI)-- President Obama was declared the winner of the final presidential debate in Boca Raton, Fla., several post-debate polls indicated.

CBS News, CNN, Public Policy Polling and Google Consumer Surveys online poll all registered wins for Obama after Monday's debate on foreign policy at Lynn University, a review of post-debate polling by The New York Times indicated.

The CBS News poll of undecided voters who watched the debate indicated 53 percent said Obama came out on top, 23 percent gave it to Republican challenger Mitt Romney and 24 percent declared it a tie. The margin of error was 4 percentage points.

A Public Policy Polling survey of voters in 11 swing states who watched the debate indicated Obama won, 53 percent to 42 percent. The margin of error was 4.4 percent.

A CNN poll of registered voters who watched the debate put Obama ahead, 48 percent to 40 percent for Romney, but the results were much closer after factoring in the 4.5 percentage point margin of error.

An online poll by Google Consumer Surveys indicated participants said Obama won, 45.1 percent to 35.3 percent.

Averaging results from the CBS News, CNN and Google polls, all of which surveyed viewers after all three presidential debates as well as the vice presidential debate, puts Obama's margin at 16 percentage points, the Times said.

The Times noted snap-polls after the second debate indicated an average of 10 percentage points for Obama, smaller than Romney's average 29 percentage-point win in Denver after the first face-off.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/10/23/Sna...
Rmoney

Erie, PA

#3 Oct 23, 2012
Rmoney

Erie, PA

#4 Oct 23, 2012
Fact Check wrote:
Keep telling yourself he won. That should help you get through the next 2 weeks but you're going to need professional intervention on election night.
no, I'm not "telling myself Obama won". The major media outlet polls are telling me that.:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 24, 2012
No one won that stupid debate.
state street stan

United States

#6 Oct 24, 2012
UhOh!....E-mails surface which prove the White House knew within 2 hours of its start it was a terrorist attack on our embassy in Benghazi....Why did Obama & his administration refuse to give copies of these E-mails to th eSenate Committee responsible for Foreign relation s oversight? It is also known that the Obama administration was able to watch the attack on video in real time was able to watch & knew full well it was an Terrorist attack not spontaneous?
Why has the Obama administration been hiding & covering up what really happened? Why did the Obama administration from Obama,Hillary, Rice the press secretary & all the mainstream media peddle the phony story about an anti-muslim film causing a spontaneous riot when they knew from day #1 it was a co-ordinated terrorist attack by an Al Queda affiliated terrorist group?
Is it true Obama is desperately trying to keep a lid on this until the election is over in an attempt to hang onto the Presidency?.......I would say Obama is guilty of actions treasonous to the United States & at a minimum has sacrificed the people who died in Libya for his personal gain!
What will it take for you people who support this despicable traitor to wake up , wise up & turn against his Socialist agenda?
Google this, go to Drudge, go to Fox News...I would imagine even the mainstream media has got to be reporting this terrible injustice to the American people by Obama...all to enhance his re-election chances. I do not see how anyone can continue to support him after this.
Jason Bourne

Erie, PA

#8 Oct 24, 2012
state street stan wrote:
UhOh!....E-mails surface which prove the White House knew within 2 hours of its start it was a terrorist attack on our embassy in Benghazi....Why did Obama & his administration refuse to give copies of these E-mails to th eSenate Committee responsible for Foreign relation s oversight? It is also known that the Obama administration was able to watch the attack on video in real time was able to watch & knew full well it was an Terrorist attack not spontaneous?
Why has the Obama administration been hiding & covering up what really happened? Why did the Obama administration from Obama,Hillary, Rice the press secretary & all the mainstream media peddle the phony story about an anti-muslim film causing a spontaneous riot when they knew from day #1 it was a co-ordinated terrorist attack by an Al Queda affiliated terrorist group?
Is it true Obama is desperately trying to keep a lid on this until the election is over in an attempt to hang onto the Presidency?.......I would say Obama is guilty of actions treasonous to the United States & at a minimum has sacrificed the people who died in Libya for his personal gain!
What will it take for you people who support this despicable traitor to wake up , wise up & turn against his Socialist agenda?
Google this, go to Drudge, go to Fox News...I would imagine even the mainstream media has got to be reporting this terrible injustice to the American people by Obama...all to enhance his re-election chances. I do not see how anyone can continue to support him after this.
Benghazi was a consulate, not an embassy. Thus the security was naturally lower. The ambassador had left the embassy to go there for whatever reason. Secondly, the consulate at Benghazi was the site of a major ongoing C.I.A. operation. So, Obama should have went on national t.v. and just blabbered to the world what was going on? Yeah, O.K..
truth

Corry, PA

#9 Oct 24, 2012
state street stan

Franklin, PA

#10 Oct 24, 2012
Jason Bourne wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi was a consulate, not an embassy. Thus the security was naturally lower. The ambassador had left the embassy to go there for whatever reason. Secondly, the consulate at Benghazi was the site of a major ongoing C.I.A. operation. So, Obama should have went on national t.v. and just blabbered to the world what was going on? Yeah, O.K..
A Consulate rather then an embassy?....Serves the dumb ambassador right for being in the wrong building,,,Whats next, Obama gonna blame him for being in the wrong building & causing the attack?
You liberal suckasses are always protecting & making asinine excuses the unforgivable, the country is unraveling right before your eyes & you refuse to see.
Anyway the families of the 4 Americans killed will be glad to know it was a Consulate rather then an Embassy ...this will make everything just hunky dory for the grieving families.
LOOK STUPID!....OBAMA & HIS TEAM JUST ALLOWED 4 AMERICANS TO BE KILLED BECAUSE OF THEIR ARROGANCE & INCOMPETANCE.....DOES NOT THAT EVEN REGISTER WITH YOU? THE GOVERNMENT REFUSED THE AMBASSADORS REPEATED REQUESTS FOR PROTECTION....DOES THIS NOT EVEN BOTHER YOU?
OBAMA IS LYING & COVERING HIS ASS WHILE AMERICANS DIED.......WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE?
St Larry

Colver, PA

#11 Oct 24, 2012
state street stan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK STUPID!....OBAMA & HIS TEAM JUST ALLOWED 4 AMERICANS TO BE KILLED BECAUSE OF THEIR ARROGANCE & INCOMPETANCE.....DOES NOT THAT EVEN REGISTER WITH YOU? THE GOVERNMENT REFUSED THE AMBASSADORS REPEATED REQUESTS FOR PROTECTION....DOES THIS NOT EVEN BOTHER YOU?
OBAMA IS LYING & COVERING HIS ASS WHILE AMERICANS DIED.......WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE?
President Obama will be re-elected in 13 days. Get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turn Collegiate, Central into charter schools: ... 10 min tired of being PC 11
Christian Lestat Busiere 16 min tired of being PC 7
Martys tavern 21 min hatemudsharks 3
You people better not have picnics. 27 min Im more professional 7
Rebecca Styn- Mover of the Week 59 min erie1 24
Minimum wage 7 hr gopgary 45
G.E Please tell us the truth. 9 hr Johnston86 123
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages