GE Laying Off 1,600 NOT 950!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
led

Erie, PA

#23 Nov 2, 2013
Union Scum wrote:
The Lawrence Park GE workers pride themselves in being as lazy and unproductive as possible.
This is the net result.
any one ever notice how the slackers, knuckle draggers and dead weight all hang tough with building Stewarts . take a look around its true , if all the dead weight was gone there would be no lay off. If the union did there job to point these people out the lay off would not happen . if your a hard worker and your work partner is a slacker guess who the union is going to back not you but your slacker work buddy . yes this union will help close the plant they now have very very little to stand on . don't matter how hard you work the slacker you work with will always have the union backing.I'm positive that right after the lay off the union will raise there dues to help pay for what less help for the true workers. 506 lost there place a long time ago like around the time Texas was a fart in some ones underware. Yes blame the union they are there for themselves as long as they have a job they don't care about the rest we just pay there way and for there mistakes.
tim

Bensalem, PA

#24 Nov 2, 2013
all the GE employees are easily replaceable. thats their problem. They shoulda taken the pay cuts, and worked harder instead of $50/hr to do nothing.

they got what they deserve, the factory in ft worth.
paid troll

United States

#25 Nov 2, 2013
mike wrote:
my neighbor works(or worked...haha) for ge and he always talked about milking the company for $35/hr while doing pretty much nothing. And everyone was doing it. No wonder they're laying off. I have no sympathy for managemnt but when employees, easily replaceable at that, constantly steal like that?
they should all be fired.
yeah I know that guy. He told me the same bullshit story.
tim

Bensalem, PA

#26 Nov 2, 2013
i was amazed at all the ways those guys would rip that place off.

now they're all crying about losing their jobs....lol good.

instead of negotiating from $35 down to $29....now they go from $35 to about $8 on unemployment. I bet the union e board still gets paid though.

dumbasses.....f'ing brilliant.
Yahoo

United States

#27 Nov 3, 2013
?
midnight confession

Erie, PA

#28 Nov 3, 2013
i know a guy that worked third shift ar GE, actually i was banging his wife. One night she told me to be quiet, she was calling her husband. The guy that answered the phone asked her " should I wake him up?". Not bullshit
G3 3mploy33

Edinboro, PA

#29 Nov 3, 2013
I just remember a fellow a few years back who had to write a letter to the paper concerning our LAZY workers! Then he got hired by GE and what do you think he does now, He found his way into a jitney job. So much for you righteous writers who would do the same if given the chance DUH!!!!!!!
NLF

Erie, PA

#30 Nov 3, 2013
tim wrote:
all the GE employees are easily replaceable. thats their problem. They shoulda taken the pay cuts, and worked harder instead of $50/hr to do nothing.
they got what they deserve, the factory in ft worth.
What is wrong with everyone? The union was never asked to take a pay cut; only a pay freeze! Huge difference! And yet, the union would not even take a pay freeze! I don't feel sorry for them.
Autumn

Erie, PA

#34 Nov 4, 2013
I will miss the fish fries on the weekends.
Building number Eighteen

Erie, PA

#35 Nov 4, 2013
Autumn wrote:
I will miss the fish fries on the weekends.
Remember Vegas [email protected]
led

Erie, PA

#36 Nov 4, 2013
Building number Eighteen wrote:
<quoted text>Remember Vegas [email protected]
today the pink slips fly after the union went thru and made sure there slacker buddy's would not be displaced. Can't wait till they ask for a raise in union dues. And for what. Even they no there days are numbered I estimate right around end of this contract I wonder how many slackers will wind up in a job and code they never had
libtardssuck

Erie, PA

#37 Nov 4, 2013
union trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Better paying JOBS? Do the workers earn what they make?
I'll wait..
Doesn't matter! They support the local economy. The whole region benefits with higher paying jobs and will suffer when GE is gone! It would be nice if we could all make more money. This is a democrat run city just like Detroit. Voters get what they vote for!!!!!! Keep voting democrat and this is what happens!
Drop One

Erie, PA

#38 Nov 4, 2013
NLF wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with everyone? The union was never asked to take a pay cut; only a pay freeze! Huge difference! And yet, the union would not even take a pay freeze! I don't feel sorry for them.
Thats right! It is their own fault! They need to be more competitive....looks like it will be to TX or the unemployment line.
Actually

Fairview, PA

#39 Nov 4, 2013
Drop One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right! It is their own fault! They need to be more competitive....looks like it will be to TX or the unemployment line.
Yep, union greed!
paidtroll

United States

#40 Nov 4, 2013
Yup! Uh yup! Derp!
Barack Hussein Obama

Erie, PA

#41 Nov 5, 2013
Come to me all you that used to labor. I will give you rest and food stamps.
crpl agarn

Washington, DC

#42 Nov 5, 2013
Great! 1600 more wannbee construction experts on the street , working for nothing
collecting unemployment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coaches sports bar 4 hr Father BoB 14
Anybody know a guy named Deano ? 5 hr DJ Deano is a loser 9
Putting Boats in all Weekend Lawn. The EYC Stru... 8 hr EYC 6
Apes strike again 8 hr RealCali 21
Mattress storage fire. 10 hr observer 5
Lou Aliota looking to steal more (Jan '13) 17 hr Affable 60
Kyle Johnson Barn 18 hr poor reporting 1
Barbatos closed WHY?? Sat Pat C 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance