Crosby is Sopper and Sopper is Crosby

Crosby is Sopper and Sopper is Crosby

Posted in the Erie Forum

Gertrude Crosby

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jul 23, 2013
David Crosby, the love child of Juan and I, Gertrude Crosby, has been assuming a dual Topix pen name, and he is in reality the Sopper himself. David likes to lash out at Sopper on Topix. This is his way of dealing with his own hyrdocephalic state. He is in denial and very frustrated. Juan and I have tried everything to enable David to just accept the way he was born, but alas nothing works.

We are therefore forced to take David to the head shrink in Sri Lanka. This island is where David will be living until he learns to accept his large watered head. We were surprised to learn that the island of Sri Lanka is geographically shaped just like David's waterhead. Juan will be staying with David, I however, must return home to assume my prostitution services in order to pay for Doctor bills.
David Crosby

Erie, PA

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Gertrude Crosby wrote:
David Crosby, the love child of Juan and I, Gertrude Crosby, has been assuming a dual Topix pen name, and he is in reality the Sopper himself. David likes to lash out at Sopper on Topix. This is his way of dealing with his own hyrdocephalic state. He is in denial and very frustrated. Juan and I have tried everything to enable David to just accept the way he was born, but alas nothing works.
We are therefore forced to take David to the head shrink in Sri Lanka. This island is where David will be living until he learns to accept his large watered head. We were surprised to learn that the island of Sri Lanka is geographically shaped just like David's waterhead. Juan will be staying with David, I however, must return home to assume my prostitution services in order to pay for Doctor bills.
And the emotional and mental meltdown of Sopper continues--how sad--yet how funny. Have a great one sopper.
Gertrude Crosby

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jul 23, 2013
David, stop talking to yourself and start packing your suitcase for the Sri Lanka head trip. Juan will be home soon and he wants to get a head start. You know he will be mad if you are still doddling. And if he sees you are Topix talking to yourself you are in big trouble.
David Crosby

Erie, PA

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Gertrude Crosby wrote:
David, stop talking to yourself and start packing your suitcase for the Sri Lanka head trip. Juan will be home soon and he wants to get a head start. You know he will be mad if you are still doddling. And if he sees you are Topix talking to yourself you are in big trouble.
IBID...See above post mellonhead.
sopper

Canton, OH

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Looks like some little pencil is suffering from an acute case of penis envy
Gertrude Crosby

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jul 23, 2013
sopper wrote:
Yes, my boy David's thing is actually stuck inside his rear end. Every time he sits down and wiggles he gets a stiffy.
sopper

Canton, OH

#10 Jul 23, 2013
sopper

Canton, OH

#12 Jul 23, 2013
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text> Now you're just repeating the same posts. Get out of the rut you're in and then come back.
David Crosby

Cleveland, OH

#13 Jul 24, 2013
sopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Chief 1st Test 24 min All capone 7
GE Transportation Sale, Erie plant closing 29 min Station 2 82
Schember's Bulnders 32 min Not impressed 28
Trump and Nikki Haley 33 min Haterssuk 7
How to tell you arent great in bed 1 hr unopimp 19
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... (Mar '16) 1 hr tom corbett 20
Trump shuts down goverment 1 hr ZUGZWANG 23
This takes the cake!!! Sat Jeff Immelt 32

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages