Erie County officials urge employees to embrace new payroll/timekeeping system

Dec 9, 2012 Full story: Erie Times News 12

Erie County Executive Barry Grossman and members of Erie County Council are both lobbying for wider acceptance within county government of a new, $130,000-a-year payroll and timekeeping system.

Full Story
Chris

Mansfield, OH

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Just can't solve any problem can you Barry? Get a committee going on it! Have a press conference! Those are the only things it seems that you can do.
true

Erie, PA

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Berry's a punk, he can't get it right. The system over pays then under pays which one is it. Why doesn't he do the payroll, clown..
broke

Chardon, OH

#3 Dec 9, 2012
When it works correctly the employees will embrace it, fix it.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Erie, PA

#4 Dec 9, 2012
I think every employee of the County should use it, they should all be held accountable for their time usage, all department heads, assistants, every last employee, not just some.
Autumn

Erie, PA

#5 Dec 9, 2012
we should all use he honor system, All the bad workers are gone. Peace and love to all of you.
TOAOA

Mansfield, OH

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Autumn wrote:
we should all use he honor system, All the bad workers are gone. Peace and love to all of you.
Imposter.
Harley

Mansfield, OH

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Autumn wrote:
And you're still there? Injustice! You sound really stupid.
Autumn

Erie, PA

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still there? Injustice! You sound really stupid.
All i am trying to say is that now that the bad employees are gone we should all love each other and pray for MR. Grossman.Peace and love to all.
mike

Erie, PA

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Only those fools would buy a pig in a polk.

"Ohhh" this looks pretty, lets buy this one! That nice salesman over there said it will take care of everything, and it's so cheap too!!
Harley

Mansfield, OH

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Autumn wrote:
<quoted text> All i am trying to say is that now that the bad employees are gone we should all love each other and pray for MR. Grossman.Peace and love to all.
Too bad you have to steal identities to post. What a douche.
Jose Rodriguez- Spartacus

North East, PA

#11 Dec 10, 2012
mike wrote:
Only those fools would buy a pig in a polk.
"Ohhh" this looks pretty, lets buy this one! That nice salesman over there said it will take care of everything, and it's so cheap too!!
Yep, sounds right!!! I hear that system is such a lump of pucky that its a miracle anybody gets paid. Funny, you would have thought that they would have asked these questions before dumping all that dough into it.
gross man

Brighton, MI

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Can I form a committee to study my committees?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Figaski to Jail Joy Center Seniors 18 min East Side Elway 79
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 58 min Concerned Parent 4,002
Zoning official: Erie bayfront pathway complies... 1 hr Mongo 7
favorite lymericks 1 hr David Crosby 50
Review: Totally You Fitness SPA (Nov '12) 6 hr katie90bader 60
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 hr LouSirFur 51,506
Crazy driver 9 hr wiseone 6
Diversity in the Erie Police Department 11 hr Not Again 42
Mercyhurst last game 15 hr Prep sucks Mr Obv... 29
•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE