Burlington Coat Factory

Burlington Coat Factory

Posted in the Erie Forum

RightWingRoy

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2014
So I was just in Burlington Coat Factory this evening, there were were black people everywhere! Here's what I heard go down; "yo I be broke mudda f***er.(She had a cart full of oversized fubu clothes and kids toys). Lemme count dis sh*t up befo we chick out." The other monkey replies, "sell some a yo stamps!" Then she comes back with, "I gotsda buy dis for da chillin. I ain't gots time to find a buyer fo my stamps!"

Now, I find a decent bargain there every now and then but where do these people learn to talk? Not only that, but there so bold to just talk about selling their food stamps. This along with white trash is what's wrong with America.
Dash Riprock

Saint Marys, OH

#2 Feb 22, 2014
You were in the middle of the 100 mile wide river of shit that flows from chicago to new york
cheetos

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2014
Why do they call it a "Factory"?
Dash Riprock

Saint Marys, OH

#5 Feb 23, 2014
deshawn wrote:
Only poor people shop at Burlington. None of their coats are anywhere near being in style. It's like a high class Gabreal Bros for the less poor so they can look down on and mock the really poor.
a coat is a coat..unless you are a pretentious dazzling urbanite.
Valtron

Washington, DC

#7 Feb 23, 2014
I don't know about anyone else but I never ever have purchase a coat or anything else with any kind of wording on it, where the or what the hell is Hollister anyway. Some of the graphic stuff to is beyond rediculus but to each their own I guess.

Maybe other people can add some rediculus wording that they have seen people wearing on their clothes...

I have always bought ties, socks and belts at Burlington though. They used to be better though. It used to be that you could get a qualty product at a good price. Now. Its just like Marshalls and TJ Maxx, your just get really cheap shttt for real cheap but its not really worth the little money that you pay for it anymore.
crazy rabbit

United States

#8 Feb 23, 2014
have any of you actually been to a Burlington lately?? their stuff is better than ever... but as far as the people that shop there,,, all the tax returns are being spent before it burns a hole in their pockets !!
Valtron

Washington, DC

#9 Feb 23, 2014
crazy rabbit wrote:
have any of you actually been to a Burlington lately?? their stuff is better than ever... but as far as the people that shop there,,, all the tax returns are being spent before it burns a hole in their pockets !!
I've been there lately. Even though the stuff looks good its not that good...Ah-So Ancient Chinese Secret.

The belts last about 3 months before showing wear and need replacing....the sock deal when it was 4 for 8 dollars was good qualty now the 5 for 10 dollars quality not there ....the elastic is wearing out after few washings.

But the Fortune Cookies are fantatic...
BuckshotJones

Meadville, PA

#11 Feb 23, 2014
If they close it where will I get my FUBU?
Valtron

Washington, DC

#12 Feb 24, 2014
BuckshotJones wrote:
If they close it where will I get my FUBU?
Good one....what the hell is a FUBU? Anyone out there know what the heck a FUBU is?....Its probably a sweatshirt that only special people can wear. You probably have to be a member of a very priveliged organization of elite superbeings to wear FUBU...

Any other examples like Hollister & FUBU out there?
Valtron

Baltimore, MD

#13 Feb 24, 2014
FUBU kinda sounds like football, doesn't it?

Everyone likes FUBU now, don't they?

this is a prime example of subliminal advertising ...

MUST BUY FUBU
Valtron

Baltimore, MD

#14 Feb 24, 2014
ECKTO
- Swedish for blood that isn't red anymore.

Only for those royal individuals whose gene pools have been carefully refined by generations of inter-breeding.

So prestigious for those whose blood has literally turned a bluish color may wear the ECKTO brand sweatshirts.

Notice the usual 6th and 7th fingers on some of these ECKTO folks...the extra fingers makes it easier to hold things.
Withheld

London, UK

#15 Feb 24, 2014
The only way the OP's story becomes any more believable is if he "approaches" and insults the people he claims were having the conversation he overheard.
Anonymous

Erie, PA

#16 Feb 24, 2014
RightWingRoy wrote:
So I was just in Burlington Coat Factory this evening, there were were black people everywhere! Here's what I heard go down; "yo I be broke mudda f***er.(She had a cart full of oversized fubu clothes and kids toys). Lemme count dis sh*t up befo we chick out." The other monkey replies, "sell some a yo stamps!" Then she comes back with, "I gotsda buy dis for da chillin. I ain't gots time to find a buyer fo my stamps!"
Now, I find a decent bargain there every now and then but where do these people learn to talk? Not only that, but there so bold to just talk about selling their food stamps. This along with white trash is what's wrong with America.
How do people sell their food stamps now day I know years ago then it was coupons
you could but with a plastic card...
My suggestion is to do what the YMCA does... to enter you have to enter your pin
number in the pad, then have you finger scanned .. Not you it will not open..
Maybe it is time to have food stamp sales scanned too...
foodstamp seller

Erie, PA

#17 Feb 24, 2014
You go to the store with them and buy them what they want or lend them your card. simple
anonymous

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2014
All u muthafuckas sound Real stupid!!!!!and simple
RightWingRoy

Meadville, PA

#19 Nov 20, 2014
Valtron wrote:
<quoted text>Good one....what the hell is a FUBU? Anyone out there know what the heck a FUBU is?....Its probably a sweatshirt that only special people can wear. You probably have to be a member of a very priveliged organization of elite superbeings to wear FUBU...

Any other examples like Hollister & FUBU out there?
Farmers used to beat us or farmers used to buy us. Lol
Black Reality

Wattsburg, PA

#20 Nov 22, 2014
Withheld wrote:
The only way the OP's story becomes any more believable is if he "approaches" and insults the people he claims were having the conversation he overheard.
He is a left wing racist troll.
RightWingRoy

Meadville, PA

#21 Dec 1, 2014
anonymous wrote:
All u muthafuckas sound Real stupid!!!!!and simple
Did you read what you wrote? I think you need to pull up your pants, Tyrone.
RightWingRoy

Meadville, PA

#22 Dec 1, 2014
cheetos wrote:
Why do they call it a "Factory"?
25 children with callused hands work in the stock room mending torn apparel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI calls in Andre Horton 6 min Vermin 7
Craig Smilie's Sports Cast 21 min Toupe 11
School Shooter 23 min It takes a village 2
If Erie is so bad for blacks 26 min Mozeekwa 2
Obamas teleprompter 41 min average joe 16
Hamot will not accept Highmark 52 min Security 3
GE Management leaving Erie 1 hr Can not wait 33
Naive #never again students 1 hr PussyCat 30
When will the new GE Trans owner take over? Wed Stewy the Steward 24
Plant SHUT DOWN IN MAY Wed Jan Brady 27

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages