Jamie Mead: What a Horrible Legal Performance

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Erie Man

Erie, PA

#1 Dec 8, 2012
It's a good thing this clown has a nice trust fund to live off of due to his being a shareholder at the Erie Times-News. I doubt if his legal skills on their own would provide that much of a great living.

What an absolutely horrible BS defense job he tried to use in the Rachel Kozloff case. Just horrible....What person on earth would believe the line of BS that Mead tried to swing in that trial?

Dear Lord!
not bad

Erie, PA

#2 Dec 8, 2012
He must have done pretty well if she only got 3rd degree.
Chris

Mansfield, OH

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Maybe he could do only so much. If the person is guilty and admits to shooting another person how can he just pull crap out of the air to dispute what happened?? If she was battered and kept going back and going back and having sex with him what more of defense could he presented?
tru dat

Erie, PA

#4 Dec 9, 2012
He did fine. He got paid.
Jack

Clyde, OH

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Erie Man wrote:
It's a good thing this clown has a nice trust fund to live off of due to his being a shareholder at the Erie Times-News. I doubt if his legal skills on their own would provide that much of a great living.
What an absolutely horrible BS defense job he tried to use in the Rachel Kozloff case. Just horrible....What person on earth would believe the line of BS that Mead tried to swing in that trial?
Dear Lord!
there are 4 million battered women in the USA... and you have been eating yours plain ???
Knock Her Teeth Out

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Dont you remember his own newspaper had to report when he gave his girlfriend at the time the old one-two!! He has a bias aginst woman most likely a latent way to get back at woman by giving the chick a terrible defense he should be a ashamed of himself.
dumb

Erie, PA

#7 Dec 10, 2012
The stupid women killed a guy and admitted it after saying she didnt do it, she was guilty then tried to lie about it and say it was defense, he did a great job if she didnt get life, plus did she pay him? No he was her public defender
Jack

Clyde, OH

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Jamal Mead is the better lawyer..ivy league affirmative action
Best he could

Erie, PA

#9 Dec 10, 2012
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t.
Who T F

Erie, PA

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Knock Her Teeth Out wrote:
Dont you remember his own newspaper had to report when he gave his girlfriend at the time the old one-two!! He has a bias aginst woman most likely a latent way to get back at woman by giving the chick a terrible defense he should be a ashamed of himself.
WTF judged this as funny???
:)
Numma Numma

Erie, PA

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Best he could wrote:
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t.
Ever eaten a chicken salad sandwich at the Liberty Plaza Restaurant?
Paige Peasley Proves

Erie, PA

#12 Dec 10, 2012
dumb wrote:
The stupid women killed a guy and admitted it after saying she didnt do it, she was guilty then tried to lie about it and say it was defense, he did a great job if she didnt get life, plus did she pay him? No he was her public defender
She should have hired Paige Peasley. I'd bet PP could have gotten the jury to believe Jamie Mead was in fact the killer. She's morally good in lawyering like that IMO.
gross man

Brighton, MI

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Maybe I can start a committee to study this situation.
kaylee

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Apr 18, 2013
I knew Rachel she was funny and I liked her she was an good person who made a bad choice. But blaming the lawyer on what happens isn't the right answer either
Jay Lee

Erie, PA

#15 Apr 18, 2013
I was a juror in probably one of only a handful of trails that Bill Kelly was involved with. What a nightmare! The wall paper in the courtroom had more personality than Billy, we all wondered how this guy made it out of law school let alone Notre Dame. I can't see this guy as a judge, aside from Roger Richards bankrolling him he would not even be in the race.
How much dough does Richards have to burn? From Janet Anderson last fall to Dahlkemper and Kelly right now, someone should put a bug in his ear that he is supporting losers.
Janey

Erie, PA

#16 Apr 19, 2013
Jay Lee wrote:
I was a juror in probably one of only a handful of trails that Bill Kelly was involved with. What a nightmare! The wall paper in the courtroom had more personality than Billy, we all wondered how this guy made it out of law school let alone Notre Dame. I can't see this guy as a judge, aside from Roger Richards bankrolling him he would not even be in the race.
How much dough does Richards have to burn? From Janet Anderson last fall to Dahlkemper and Kelly right now, someone should put a bug in his ear that he is supporting losers.
amen
Joyce Kilmer

Washington, DC

#17 Apr 26, 2013
Jay Lee wrote:
Actually, Roger also backed Mike Kelly and Pat Toomey more recently, but who is really counting...
Marlin Brando

Union City, PA

#18 Apr 26, 2013
And don't forget Roger supported Kathy D. while he supported Mike Kelly. Richards always covers all bases, he has to pay for that mansion on South Shore somehow.
Veteran

Erie, PA

#19 Apr 28, 2013
Jay Lee wrote:
I saw Bill at a charity function a few weeks ago. He was moving from table to table with his wife telling people how he will "Protect Families". He had a very forced smile on his face - he looked like he had gas. Luckily, there were a bunch of Preppies there who were kissing his ass and telling him how wonderful he is.
Tigers Fan

Erie, PA

#20 Apr 28, 2013
Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw Bill at a charity function a few weeks ago. He was moving from table to table with his wife telling people how he will "Protect Families". He had a very forced smile on his face - he looked like he had gas. Luckily, there were a bunch of Preppies there who were kissing his ass and telling him how wonderful he is.
Was he wearing his saddle shoes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Rock Fitness buys Nautilus 3 min BUTCH12 17
Ohara's an idiot snitch 4 min brother charles 7
Barry Dane Steinhagen (Jul '10) 9 min Stu Pedaso 99
Erie Police Officer charged with DUI after hitt... 12 min jaymook 90
McBride Viaduct - Erie's version of New York's ... (Jan '14) 1 hr jerrytee 34
What happened to Cathedral Prep basketball? 1 hr Claxton 5
The Red and the Black 3 hr Professor Scooter... 4
Former County Council candidate Styn to run for... 4 hr muTOO 26
I want a White Girl 9 hr Cameron 54
Erie's New Direction Revealed 14 hr Dick 10