Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

It's a good thing this clown has a nice trust fund to live off of due to his being a shareholder at the Erie Times-News. I doubt if his legal skills on their own would provide that much of a great living.

What an absolutely horrible BS defense job he tried to use in the Rachel Kozloff case. Just horrible....What person on earth would believe the line of BS that Mead tried to swing in that trial?

Dear Lord!
not bad

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

He must have done pretty well if she only got 3rd degree.
Chris

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Maybe he could do only so much. If the person is guilty and admits to shooting another person how can he just pull crap out of the air to dispute what happened?? If she was battered and kept going back and going back and having sex with him what more of defense could he presented?
tru dat

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

He did fine. He got paid.
Jack

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Erie Man wrote:
It's a good thing this clown has a nice trust fund to live off of due to his being a shareholder at the Erie Times-News. I doubt if his legal skills on their own would provide that much of a great living.
What an absolutely horrible BS defense job he tried to use in the Rachel Kozloff case. Just horrible....What person on earth would believe the line of BS that Mead tried to swing in that trial?
Dear Lord!
there are 4 million battered women in the USA... and you have been eating yours plain ???
Knock Her Teeth Out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Dont you remember his own newspaper had to report when he gave his girlfriend at the time the old one-two!! He has a bias aginst woman most likely a latent way to get back at woman by giving the chick a terrible defense he should be a ashamed of himself.
dumb

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

The stupid women killed a guy and admitted it after saying she didnt do it, she was guilty then tried to lie about it and say it was defense, he did a great job if she didnt get life, plus did she pay him? No he was her public defender
Jack

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Jamal Mead is the better lawyer..ivy league affirmative action
Best he could

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

You can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t.
Who T F

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Knock Her Teeth Out wrote:
Dont you remember his own newspaper had to report when he gave his girlfriend at the time the old one-two!! He has a bias aginst woman most likely a latent way to get back at woman by giving the chick a terrible defense he should be a ashamed of himself.
WTF judged this as funny???
:)
Numma Numma

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Best he could wrote:
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t.
Ever eaten a chicken salad sandwich at the Liberty Plaza Restaurant?
Paige Peasley Proves

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

dumb wrote:
The stupid women killed a guy and admitted it after saying she didnt do it, she was guilty then tried to lie about it and say it was defense, he did a great job if she didnt get life, plus did she pay him? No he was her public defender
She should have hired Paige Peasley. I'd bet PP could have gotten the jury to believe Jamie Mead was in fact the killer. She's morally good in lawyering like that IMO.
gross man

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Maybe I can start a committee to study this situation.
kaylee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

I knew Rachel she was funny and I liked her she was an good person who made a bad choice. But blaming the lawyer on what happens isn't the right answer either
Jay Lee

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

I was a juror in probably one of only a handful of trails that Bill Kelly was involved with. What a nightmare! The wall paper in the courtroom had more personality than Billy, we all wondered how this guy made it out of law school let alone Notre Dame. I can't see this guy as a judge, aside from Roger Richards bankrolling him he would not even be in the race.
How much dough does Richards have to burn? From Janet Anderson last fall to Dahlkemper and Kelly right now, someone should put a bug in his ear that he is supporting losers.
Janey

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Jay Lee wrote:
I was a juror in probably one of only a handful of trails that Bill Kelly was involved with. What a nightmare! The wall paper in the courtroom had more personality than Billy, we all wondered how this guy made it out of law school let alone Notre Dame. I can't see this guy as a judge, aside from Roger Richards bankrolling him he would not even be in the race.
How much dough does Richards have to burn? From Janet Anderson last fall to Dahlkemper and Kelly right now, someone should put a bug in his ear that he is supporting losers.
amen
Joyce Kilmer

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Jay Lee wrote:
Actually, Roger also backed Mike Kelly and Pat Toomey more recently, but who is really counting...
Marlin Brando

Union City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

And don't forget Roger supported Kathy D. while he supported Mike Kelly. Richards always covers all bases, he has to pay for that mansion on South Shore somehow.
Veteran

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Jay Lee wrote:
I saw Bill at a charity function a few weeks ago. He was moving from table to table with his wife telling people how he will "Protect Families". He had a very forced smile on his face - he looked like he had gas. Luckily, there were a bunch of Preppies there who were kissing his ass and telling him how wonderful he is.
Tigers Fan

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw Bill at a charity function a few weeks ago. He was moving from table to table with his wife telling people how he will "Protect Families". He had a very forced smile on his face - he looked like he had gas. Luckily, there were a bunch of Preppies there who were kissing his ass and telling him how wonderful he is.
Was he wearing his saddle shoes?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joy Center 1 hr Justathought 64
Some Reading For The Libtards 5 hr Black Betty 4
tax payer protest 5 hr Black Betty 11
Christian Lestat Bussiere just got engaged 6 hr Jerry Springer 9
The New Millcreek School District (Jan '14) 6 hr huh 996
Regis T. Sabol 8 hr big gov 89
Did you know? 10 hr doug wilson 2
What Language is Spoken at Erie County Farms? 17 hr Goat Cheese 23

Search the Erie Forum:
•••